EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's lifestyles do you think are extraordinary?

+15
SSJ3_Raditz
Lumorei
Blaze
bmpalmann
Copperlou
Trick
LoD
Aieru
LordRemington
Forti4
Vektrix
TyrannoFan
SuperLoki
Arkanay
Tyranidking
19 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Who's lifestyles do you think are extraordinary? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who's lifestyles do you think are extraordinary?

Post by TyrannoFan Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:02 am

Arkanay wrote:Let´s try to get back on topic of boosting eachother´s ego, please :-)

Ego? Such a great being as me has no Ego.
TyrannoFan
TyrannoFan
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male
Spore Name : Creaturepre

Back to top Go down

Who's lifestyles do you think are extraordinary? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who's lifestyles do you think are extraordinary?

Post by MilkAndCookies Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:02 am

I am a very shy person in real life. I trust almost nobody, except close friends.

The internet totally hides my real personality. Half because I speak English and it is hard to get some meaning out of my words that way, and also because I dare to speak normally. Neutral
MilkAndCookies
MilkAndCookies
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Female
Spore Name : -

Back to top Go down

Post by TyrannoFan Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:03 am

You might want to know I am a bit... weird in real life. Laughing
TyrannoFan
TyrannoFan
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male
Spore Name : Creaturepre

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaze Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:05 am

I'm rly random in real life. I'll talk about about cookies and then- hey a bunny!
Blaze
Blaze
Delegate
Delegate

Male
Spore Name : Blazeer

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Blazeer

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:09 am

A lifestyle I also appreciate is Aieru´s. He´s such a fun, cool guy and great to speak with. He seems very relaxed and simply wants to have a good time.

Maybe in real life he likes to bite chicken heads off but from what I´ve seen of him through the internet, he seemed like a bromigo. Razz

Thanks, Rebecca Very Happy Since we´re at this, you´re probably one of my best "Spore-buddies". Always cool, friendly and great to talk with. Cool
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male
Spore Name : Arkanay

Back to top Go down

Post by Trick Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:27 am

bpmalmann: Likes history, like me, and is very friendly and sociable Smile
Trick
Trick
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male
Spore Name : bobmarleyrulz

Back to top Go down

Post by Vektrix Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:43 pm

A meet-up? *Books the Royal ALbert Hall* Unsure

I am not lying about myself eother, would I really pretend to be a 31-year old male?

TBH I am not sure our lifestyles are that much different to each other. We all have issues to deal with, and different financial constraints (whether that be through parental or personal reasons). We all have a PC or Mac and Spore, so I imagine financially we are all slightly confortable at least.

The way we come across is obviously different.
Vektrix
Vektrix
Euro Leader
Euro Leader

Male
Spore Name : Vektrix / SporeMasterVek

http://www.eurospore.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Andeavor Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:34 pm

If anyone of us would have an extraordinary lifestyle, we wouldn't even have time for Spore or Eurospore.
Andeavor
Andeavor
Euro Administrator
Euro Administrator

Male
Spore Name : Andeavor

Back to top Go down

Post by bmpalmann Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:36 pm

Unless they're on tour or something, it'd be a good way of eating up time on a tour bus... Razz
bmpalmann
bmpalmann
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : bmpalmann/ Remyxomatosis

Back to top Go down

Post by Vektrix Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:42 pm

bmpalmann wrote:Unless they're on tour or something, it'd be a good way of eating up time on a tour bus... Razz

*Jumps on tour bus to play spore* Unsure
Vektrix
Vektrix
Euro Leader
Euro Leader

Male
Spore Name : Vektrix / SporeMasterVek

http://www.eurospore.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:08 pm

bmpalmann wrote:Unless they're on tour or something, it'd be a good way of eating up time on a tour bus... Razz

Well, now that you've said that I think its time i reveal my true Identity.

Thats right.....................I am....................
Who's lifestyles do you think are extraordinary? - Page 4 A1953weird-al-yankovic

Weird Al Yankovic
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : Reyes1

https://www.youtube.com/user/L0rdRemington?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum