EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want a youtube video request? Cause I'll get it!

3 posters

Go down

Want a youtube video request? Cause I'll get it! Empty Want a youtube video request? Cause I'll get it!

Post by Shardna Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:29 am

Hi ya'll! Do you want a youtube video right here? Then I shall get it by link. If I see any good ones myself then I'll post them here! Don't worry I'll do the same for yours. On that happy note have a nice day!
Shardna
Shardna
EuroSpore 1954
EuroSpore 1954

Female
Spore Name : Shardna

Back to top Go down

Want a youtube video request? Cause I'll get it! Empty Re: Want a youtube video request? Cause I'll get it!

Post by Arkanay Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:35 am

Hmm... I donĀ“t understand the purpose of this topic scratch

If people have a "video request", they will simply type it in youtube and check it themselves.

But if you would like to post videos you would like to share with the community, use this thread instead - https://eurospore.forumotion.com/media-forum-f9/post-your-videos-t287.htm?highlight=videos
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male
Spore Name : Arkanay

Back to top Go down

Want a youtube video request? Cause I'll get it! Empty Re: Want a youtube video request? Cause I'll get it!

Post by Xaesheir Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:44 am

Sorry, but it isn't that hard to find the video you want.

Patience is the key. Most people should be a little less lazier and just find it themselves. Then it'll save both sides some time.
Xaesheir
Xaesheir
Delegate
Delegate

Male
Spore Name : xDoomsoulx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down