EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In your Dreams

+39
Red-Indigo
Greyskull
Damnagoras
Pikachu
die876
Blaze
Dormin
Didzo
Hutch
UltimateZob
Iridescence
TyrannoFan
stgermaine
Zaroas
world_piece
PirateNori
jellyman12
Mr. Dr. Prof. Walrus
SuperLoki
Descardion
Vektrix
Shardna
bmpalmann
MarkyDMan
Illusionary
Sakiara
Arkanay
Shadow
Aletrius
Trick
sjhorm
Lumorei
LordRemington
Xaesheir
OneDeadSlime
Kevin92
Vereor
Tyranidking
Andeavor
43 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

In your Dreams Empty In your Dreams

Post by Andeavor Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:26 pm

Last night I had another odd dream as I usually had and was encouraged to share it. with you guys.

My dreams all have the same pattern; I'm always going somewhere moving from location to location. They often happen in the same warped settings, such as familiar locations - miles apart in reality but just a stone throw away in my dreams - and there's always a large cast of characters popping in and out doing or saying crazy things.

I was at a street café with some friends and family. As our party kept growing and more people joined, we started adding more and more bistro tables and once I was seated, I sat opposite Sakiara. We were introduced but she didn't recognize me.

At a later point, Saki ended up in my bathroom with some of my friends talking about art... meanwhile as I was contemplating to sharing this event with EuroSpore, one of the Powerpuff girls caught a five-legged water spider creature that looked like it was made with Spore out of a nearby pond. I made sure I kept my distance.

More things happened in the dream but I'm not gonna tell you right now. I did have some other surreal dreams that threw me off a bit in the past.

One time, I had to catch a train but I was unable to board it because I wasn't blond.

They made me walk.
Shocked

What kind of crazy dreams have you guys had?
Andeavor
Andeavor
Euro Administrator
Euro Administrator

Male
Spore Name : Andeavor

Back to top Go down

In your Dreams Empty Re: In your Dreams

Post by Tyranidking Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:30 pm

You do not want to know. My dreamsNightmares completely defy all logic, if they aren't actively haunting me about a past event.
Tyranidking
Tyranidking
EuroSpore 1965
EuroSpore 1965

Male
Spore Name : Nidking

Back to top Go down

Post by Vereor Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:41 pm

Most of my inspiration for my Spore creations come from my dreams. For example the race i use for the Epic Adventure War on the Sporum was originally saw in a dream. During the dream Earth was being invade by these massive aliens and i was apparently part of some freedom fighter squad. I remember at one stage i was shooting at one but ran out of ammo and the thing eventually killed me.
As soon as i woke up i jumped into spore and started to try to replicate what i saw in my dream.

Basically i find that i dream the most about things that are most present in my mind at the time of falling asleep. Its the times where i fall asleep with nothing on my mind that i have those dreams that really scare me. All are filled with a constant feel of "no matter what i do to try and make this dream better its gonna end up bad". Those dreams usually end up with me waking up, sweating my ass off and fearing falling asleep again for the next half hour...
Vereor
Vereor
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male
Spore Name : JAkster666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin92 Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:54 pm

i have some of these dreams, too! Very Happy but mostly i forgot them in some days...^^
Kevin92
Kevin92
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male
Spore Name : Kevin92

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Kevin92

Back to top Go down

Post by OneDeadSlime Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:07 pm

Most of my dreams are complete gibberish, and I usually forget most about them anyway, all I'm left with is a sense of nonsense.
OneDeadSlime
OneDeadSlime
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male
Spore Name : warmslime / SporeMasterSlime

Back to top Go down

Post by Xaesheir Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:20 pm

Your eyes will bleed in fear if you saw mine.
Xaesheir
Xaesheir
Delegate
Delegate

Male
Spore Name : xDoomsoulx

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:42 pm

xDoomsoulx wrote:Your eyes will bleed in fear if you saw mine.

Pink fluffy bunnies, unicorns and rainbows right?
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : Reyes1

https://www.youtube.com/user/L0rdRemington?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

Post by Vereor Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:43 pm

LordRemington wrote:
xDoomsoulx wrote:Your eyes will bleed in fear if you saw mine.

Pink fluffy bunnies, unicorns and rainbows right?

Thats eye bleeding material right there!
Vereor
Vereor
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male
Spore Name : JAkster666

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumorei Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:06 pm

I always have strange dreams. I never fully understand them until later.

This one time, I had a dream where I couldn't control my eyes at all, and for some reason they kept looking at the floor. Once I had them up normally, the only thing I saw was flying green elephants, with two trunks and rainbow hats. There's also that other dream where I saw my entire lifespan pass me by.
Lumorei
Lumorei
Exiled

Female
Spore Name : Lumorei / Unpronouncable

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Lumorei

Back to top Go down

Post by sjhorm Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm

Andeavor wrote:I was at a street café with some friends and family. As our party kept growing and more people joined, we started adding more and more bistro tables and once I was seated, I sat opposite Sakiara. We were introduced but she didn't recognize me.
Helloooooooo Nurse
Laughing

And my dreams are all nonsense too, Slime. But the ones I usually have are the ones I want to remember, and they always take place right before I have to wake up. >_<
sjhorm
sjhorm
EuroSpore 1975
EuroSpore 1975

Male
Spore Name : sjhorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Trick Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:48 am

Unpronouncable wrote:I always have strange dreams. I never fully understand them until later.

Same.

I can't remember my nice dreams, but I can remember my nightmares. One of them was spine-chilling to say the least. It's hard to explain, but I'll try.

I was walking down a snowy path in the evening, amidst a forest, when I saw a log cabin to my right. It wasn't lit, and it didn't look welcoming in the slightest, but I walked in anyway. The door creaked as I opened it, and so did the floorboards when I stepped on them. I had a lighter on me, so I ignited it. I could make out a fireplace in the darkness, and walked over to it, and then set it alight. The room lightened up, and I could see much more clearly. I then walked out of the room I was in and into another, where there was a bed. There were no windows, and the only furniture in the room was the bed. Some urge made me lie on the bed, and a tiredness overcame me which made me fall asleep. For some reason I woke up after who knows how long. The fireplace had gone out, and I couldn't see a thing. I got up from the bed, and slowly moved over to the doorway. I felt an intense cold throughout my body, and my hairs stood on end. I then remembered my lighter, and ignited it. All I remember after that was a shrill scream and something that looked like that girl out of exorcist run at me.

Then I woke up, shi* scared.
Trick
Trick
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male
Spore Name : bobmarleyrulz

Back to top Go down

Post by Aletrius Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:16 am

I haven't had a nightmare for a long time. Most of my dreams nowadays are inconsequential, and I largely forget them upon waking up.

One I do remember from years ago though was this:

I had opened a lemonade stall (for reasons unknown) and I was doing pretty well out of it; making some money. Then my two best friends (from real life) came along and also opened one. My business plumeted and they became far more successful than I had ever been with my stall. What happened next I don't remember. The dream ended with me walking down the stairs, slipping, and waking up just as my neck broke.
Aletrius
Aletrius
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:17 am

I don't know i am dreaming when i am. i think it is real and never realise until i wake up. I have never had a nightmare but then again it is hard to scare me.
Shadow
Shadow
Exiled

Female
Spore Name : alien7249

http://www.daac.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:34 am

I've had a couple huge nightmares in my life (the kind where you wake up gasping and have a cold sweat).

I also used to have the falling dream alot a couple years ago. They say you always wake up before you hit the ground, not for me though.

Also my dreams are often fustrating as sometimes, something I don't want to happen keeps happening e.g like for tiles dissapearing as I walk, I keep trying to think them back into place, but then they dissapear again. very annoying
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:37 am

Usually when I have nightmares, and they reach a stressful part, something triggers in me during the dream - I think to myself, while dreaming: "Hey, this is a nightmare. I can wake up and it'll be over." - And then I do indeed wake up. I think that's kind of funny.
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male
Spore Name : Arkanay

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:45 am

Arkanay wrote:Usually when I have nightmares, and they reach a stressful part, something triggers in me during the dream - I think to myself, while dreaming: "Hey, this is a nightmare. I can wake up and it'll be over." - And then I do indeed wake up. I think that's kind of funny.

i have no real control over my thoughts during my dreams. regardless of how irrational and un-realistic it is, I often end up believing it is real. I've actually had some dreams where even once I had woke up, i questioned whether it was real or not
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakiara Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:08 am

Andeavor, I still find it funny that I was in your dream.

I had a dream about the hoff last night....He was a teacher and owned a steampunk mansion with gadgets and alien stuff all over the place. We were there for a party/class, lol don't ask. And he came out of an opening up by the ceiling. He was wearing a Stormtropper suit without the helmet and boots that hovered. I held the remote but it didn't work. I wanted to make him crash into a wall. A ton of other stuff happened too, I don't remember a lot of it. But my niece was taking clapping lessons. At the end of it, the hoff told us to run cause something was going to explode, but nothing happened and the bomb thingy turned into a mosquito.

The end.

Last edited by Sakiara on Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sakiara
Sakiara
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Female
Spore Name : Sakiara

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:17 am

Lol, what an awesome dream, Sakiara Laughing
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Illusionary Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:25 am

Last night, I had a dream that I woke up from a nightmare, and the Exorcist's face was right in front of me.

I'm still paranoid to get out of my room and walk in the dark hallway...
Illusionary
Illusionary
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male
Spore Name : ghostofillusion

Back to top Go down

Post by MarkyDMan Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:31 am

I don't really have nightmares, just really weird dreams. I had a series of 5 dreams where I was being chased by a massive Hoover while driving my dads car. The weird thing was, each dream was different but took place withe he same characters in the same location. I was 6 at the time, yet as each dream cam and went I got older by 5 years in my dream.

I don't really have dreams anymore, at least not that I know of. But when I was eleven I went through a horrible nightmare stage. One nightmare was me being fed into a mincing machine. Alive. I woke up screaming a sweating.
MarkyDMan
MarkyDMan
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : MarkyDMan......obviously :D
Location : Surfing the web... Awesome Points: 99,453,475,463,208,543 Mood: Inspired

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:36 am

We dream every single night, Marky. We just don't remember most of it Smile
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Andeavor Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:37 am

That... was sexi, Saki. Shocked

I believe dreams often reflect or even live out your inner thoughts. Well, they do for me at least. For example, I'm always on the road in my dreams, always moving from place to place and once in a while I find myself among a group of people who are discussing an issue I've dealt with in the past or at the moment - whether it applied to me or not.

They say movement in dreams symbolizes searching for something, and in a way I am. I just don't know what. =/

A few years ago, I had some sort of a nightmare, but not your average horror story. I dreamt I was swimming around in a small lake in a beautiful valley. There was a waterfall on one side, which led to a square room. The moment I entered it, thick steel bars appeared locking me in. However, there were several doors and elevators in that room with people going in and coming out but I was tied to the corner not allowed to use any of the doors while random people went back and forth having a ball.

The first time in my dream life I was stuck and actually felt terribly awful inside-out. I woke up in the middle of it feeling out of whack but proceeded with my regular morning routine.

Then my mother called and as we started talking I started choking up and had a nervous brake down right on the phone. Sad
Andeavor
Andeavor
Euro Administrator
Euro Administrator

Male
Spore Name : Andeavor

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:39 am

Arkanay wrote:We dream every single night, Marky. We just don't remember most of it Smile

Yep, infact in most cases you can only vividly remember dreams when you are woken up suddenly e.g a jolt, or a loud alarm. When you wake up under normal circumstances, you mind (normally) erases the dream, but if you are woken up suddenly, the mind doesn't have time to "delete" it.

Something I remember reading about in physiology
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by bmpalmann Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:35 am

Here's a dream i had recently
I was i a band with some of my friends and we recorded a song with Jack White and David Bowie's spiders from Mars, as in the actual spiders not Bowie. Of course it was very hard to record because all the instruments were on the ceiling, or was it me and the other people on the ceiling? I can't remember anything else from that particular dream.
bmpalmann
bmpalmann
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : bmpalmann/ Remyxomatosis

Back to top Go down

Post by Aletrius Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:45 pm

Andeavor wrote:I believe dreams often reflect or even live out your inner thoughts. Well, they do for me at least.

I would largely agree with that. I would say dreams often are manifestations of your worries, or your thoguhts, or maybe just something that keeps bothering you - although often in a very surreal way. Sometimes though, I think dreams are just completely random.
Aletrius
Aletrius
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next