EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Movie Discussion - What movies did you just see?

+62
Issenkraal
Walker Laocyan
95razor73
WoityuizE
Lord_Lonestar
Red-Indigo
Greyskull
Mudo
Billith
flux
Lumorei
Drew980
MilkAndCookies
Kevin92
MarkyDMan
War
UltimateZob
Dormin
OneDeadSlime
Mr. Dr. Prof. Walrus
stgermaine
world_piece
Iridescence
Illusionary
demonic790
jellyman12
Vereor
Gen
Shiny_Glass
Aieru
Copperlou
Descardion
Shadow
sjhorm
PlasmaManiac
B1ack_Blob
kyle_r93
Aletrius
Trick
ArticShock
Hutch
Shardna
Sakiara
cwar
Vektrix
Zellex
ArsDraconis
SSJ3_Raditz
Blaze
Zaroas
TrickatelFailsAtPasswords
bmpalmann
Icedmask
MetalStarTech
Forti4
TyrannoFan
SuperLoki
Andeavor
LordRemington
geekus_sapiens
LoD
Arkanay
66 posters

Page 12 of 42 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 42  Next

Go down

Movie Discussion - What movies did you just see? - Page 12 Empty Re: Movie Discussion - What movies did you just see?

Post by Sakiara Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:37 am

I'll probably download the Secretariat sometime. Won't go to a theater to see it though.

Saw Megamind last night. A really really good movie. If you liked The Incredibles, you'll love this.
Sakiara
Sakiara
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Female
Spore Name : Sakiara

Back to top Go down

Movie Discussion - What movies did you just see? - Page 12 Empty Re: Movie Discussion - What movies did you just see?

Post by Mr. Dr. Prof. Walrus Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:40 am

I wanna see that.
Mr. Dr. Prof. Walrus
Mr. Dr. Prof. Walrus
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Back to top Go down

Post by Andeavor Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:42 am

I saw Megamind as well. It was really good. Will Ferrell ought to do more voice over work and less clowning in front of a camera, and Tina Fey was trying too hard.

I love it when
Spoiler:
Laughing
Andeavor
Andeavor
Euro Administrator
Euro Administrator

Male
Spore Name : Andeavor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakiara Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:55 am

Haha Andy, yes that was a very good part. I can't really pinpoint a specific part in the movie that I liked. I liked all of it.
Sakiara
Sakiara
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by jellyman12 Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:00 am

I hope to see Megamind soon, I have been looking forward to it since I'm a big Will Ferrell fan
jellyman12
jellyman12
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Male
Spore Name : jellyman12

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dr. Prof. Walrus Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:01 pm

Some movies like Land of the Lost he just tries to be funny all the time.
Mr. Dr. Prof. Walrus
Mr. Dr. Prof. Walrus
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakiara Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:03 pm

Storm wrote:Some movies like Land of the Lost he just tries to be funny all the time.
True. That movie wasn't that great, but I think it would have been a lot worse without him in it.
Sakiara
Sakiara
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dr. Prof. Walrus Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:04 pm

Yeah lol.
Mr. Dr. Prof. Walrus
Mr. Dr. Prof. Walrus
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Back to top Go down

Post by Illusionary Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:08 pm

Our College Prep teacher made us watch Renaissance Man.

It's actually kinda funny. There's the occasional "oh-that's-clever" funny, and a lot of "haha-that's-so-stupid" or "OOH-BURNAGE" funny.
Illusionary
Illusionary
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male
Spore Name : ghostofillusion

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:28 am

I just saw Se7en. Very cool movie, with a few messed up parts. (in a good sense)

Morgan Freeman is a nice actor aswell.

I also saw the trailer of the movie "Season of the Witch", starring Nicolas Cage and Ron Perlman. It will only be released in 2011 but seems very cool too.
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male
Spore Name : Arkanay

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:12 pm

Yesterday I saw:
- The Man in the Iron Mask
- Pitch Black
-The Longest Yard

I had seen them already at one point or another, but watched them again yesterday.
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakiara Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:33 pm

Just saw Due Date. It was funny. Robert Downey Jr is one of my favorite actors too. Zach Galifianakis is pretty funny too.
Sakiara
Sakiara
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedmask Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:25 pm

I finally got to see Jackass 3D Very Happy

And im going to see the Last Airbender very soon. I suspect it too be rubbish, as M. Night Shyamalan haven't made a single good movie in the pas five years :[
Icedmask
Icedmask
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male
Spore Name : Icedmask

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dr. Prof. Walrus Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:28 am

It's more than rubbish. If you haven't seen the show you have no idea what is going on.
Mr. Dr. Prof. Walrus
Mr. Dr. Prof. Walrus
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:46 am

I was going to see The Last Airbender weeks ago, but did not get around to it.
Now it is not in the cinemas anymore, which is fine, actually, since I was never that much interested in it in the first place. It just seemed an okay movie.

I have not seen the series, so I really do not know what it is about.
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Andeavor Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:56 am

If you haven't watched the first season, you won't have a clue what is going on. They tried to squeeze in an entire 20-episode arc into 90 minutes, and failed.

They had rather made it a three-hour film or a miniseries on TV.
Andeavor
Andeavor
Euro Administrator
Euro Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:59 am

I hate when they do that in films. It just gets ruined.
Squishing a lot of things into little time rarely works.

Like you said, Andeavor, if they want to make something that is long by nature the right way, they should either allow enough time for it or split it in several parts.
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Andeavor Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:23 am

Arkanay wrote:I hate when they do that in films. It just gets ruined.
Squishing a lot of things into little time rarely works.

Like you said, Andeavor, if they want to make something that is long by nature the right way, they should either allow enough time for it or split it in several parts.
That's why they split HP and the Deathly Hallows into two parts.
Andeavor
Andeavor
Euro Administrator
Euro Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:26 am

Chronicles of Riddick.
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shardna Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:34 am

Hitchikers guide to the galaxy. An alright movie I suppose but I think the book to it was suppose to be better or is that the other way around?
Shardna
Shardna
EuroSpore 1954
EuroSpore 1954

Female
Spore Name : Shardna

Back to top Go down

Movie Discussion - What movies did you just see? - Page 12 Empty Discuss movies here

Post by Arkanay Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:35 am

Title says it all Smile

---

Did you guys hear about the new Hitler movie entitled, Hitler: The Rise of Evil ?

Here's a link for it --> http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0346293/

Although there are a lot of Hitler, WW2 type movies, I still like most of them. Valkyrie, Saving Private Ryan, Letters from Iwo Jima, you name it.
But apparently the first movie I mentioned represents Hitler's life, since he was a young boy. Going to school, being in WW1, etc. Could be interesting.
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dr. Prof. Walrus Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:27 am

I think it was hilarious.
Mr. Dr. Prof. Walrus
Mr. Dr. Prof. Walrus
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Back to top Go down

Post by Vektrix Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:56 pm

Hitchhikers movie, book, TV and Radio series were all written by Douglas Adams in the main. The only reason the movie is not as good as the others is because Adams did not finish the script for it before he died. Meaning some of it was written by others.

I like the movie, but it is not amazing.
Vektrix
Vektrix
Euro Leader
Euro Leader

Male
Spore Name : Vektrix / SporeMasterVek

http://www.eurospore.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedmask Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:01 am

"The rise of Evil" funny name for a hitler movie..

Still thinks the best "Hitler" movies of all time is Der Untergang and Inglorious b*stards. Cool
Icedmask
Icedmask
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedmask Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:44 am

The Last Airbender, based on the Nickelodeon anime series Avatar. As a huge fan of the original series, i wasn't impressed by the movie, it was actually pretty bad.

It's an enormous job to make epic adventures as Avatar, Lord of The Rings and Harry Potter to work on the screen. Especially with developing complex characters and a realistic storyline.

They didn't manage that with The Last Airbender, a shame because the story is actually really good.
Icedmask
Icedmask
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 42 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 42  Next