EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

small problem

+3
Arkanay
MarkyDMan
die876
7 posters

Go down

small problem Empty small problem

Post by die876 Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:39 pm

my freinds, brother, his freinds and sometimes my parents, keep insinuating that i go out with a girl who's my freind and stuff

i mean sure fair enough we text each other 20 times a day once gone to gunwharf with just us two but i mean theres no need to even say that.
yesterday my brother said we should share my freind (my brothers 18 even though he was oj it's still sick) so i hurt him

one of my freinds said (now take in to consideration that he's mean to everyone yet has a ridiculous amount of freinds for when he's being nice) "i bet a baby came out with a black eye because you couldnt resist doing her whilst she was pregnant" honestly it's really annoying

One of my brothers freinds said "would you have sex with her?" then i said "what?" then my brothers other freind georgina said "would you?" (after saying she is like cupid and can set me up with her) i mean it just never stops everyone winds me up about it.

What should i do?
do you think they have reason enough to say this?
die876
die876
Regular
Regular

Male
Spore Name : die876

Back to top Go down

small problem Empty Re: small problem

Post by MarkyDMan Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:53 pm

Ignore. Yes, they will continue, but if you ignore them and tell them how it is in a seroius conversation, they might not see it the same way. I don't know the EXACT details, so this is a general help post.

Trust me, I have had all sorts of rumours go around the school, originating from one person. He had the WHOLE CLASS think I had been abused by my parents. I told my friends it wasn't true, and they just said OK. The guy stopped.

As long as you don't do anything like take a swing at any of them or get incredibly emotional to their faces, they will get bored quickly.

As my mum said when the rumours were going round, "As long as you believe in yourself, the truth will ALWAYS prevail"

Sorry if I haven't helped much, but this is from MY experiance

EDIT:

In answer to the second question, no. THey have no reason. What I THINK is happening, is they are clutching things out of thin air to try and provoke you. I have had a similar situation, where EVERYONE thought me and one of my best friends were going out, JUST because she was a girl.

Neither of us cared what they thought, and after a month they realised we weren't going out and left it alone. As long as you don't snap at your friends, you can calmly explain to them the situation. It works. If they see that you're dead serious with them, they will soon leave it alone.
MarkyDMan
MarkyDMan
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : MarkyDMan......obviously :D
Location : Surfing the web... Awesome Points: 99,453,475,463,208,543 Mood: Inspired

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:24 pm

What Marky said. Thumbs Up
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male
Spore Name : Arkanay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakiara Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:53 pm

Well do you like her in that way die or just as friends? It's still none of their business. What Marky said is good advice though.
Sakiara
Sakiara
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Female
Spore Name : Sakiara

Back to top Go down

Post by Dormin Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:47 am

....Hmmm....you are in quite a pickle, aren't you.

No, they don't have a reason to say that....they're being mean.

Still talk to her and what not, and hope it dies down.
Dormin
Dormin
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male
Spore Name : Possum95

Back to top Go down

Post by die876 Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:55 am

thanks everyone i'll start trying to follow your advice tommorow you've been a big help marky
die876
die876
Regular
Regular

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Trick Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:59 am

Just ignore away.

I did it today, and the guy got bored in around 3 minutes.

It works.
Trick
Trick
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male
Spore Name : bobmarleyrulz

Back to top Go down

Post by MilkAndCookies Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:29 am

Darn. Just ignore it, I lost the best relationship I had because of that teasing.

I had a real friend, and nobody believed that person was my friend because they think everything you can have with a person with a opposite gender is a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship. I find that idiotic, for reals.

I suggest you ignore that, or even think about revenge. If you think honey is sweet, you should taste revenge...
MilkAndCookies
MilkAndCookies
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Female
Spore Name : -

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:46 am

MilkAndCookies wrote:
I had a real friend, and nobody believed that person was my friend because they think everything you can have with a person with a opposite gender is a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship. I find that idiotic, for reals.

That's true. Some people have a hard time understanding males and females can be friends without 'more' to it.
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male
Spore Name : Arkanay

Back to top Go down

Post by MarkyDMan Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:58 am

Amen, Ark Smile

@die: Np, glad I could offer help
MarkyDMan
MarkyDMan
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : MarkyDMan......obviously :D
Location : Surfing the web... Awesome Points: 99,453,475,463,208,543 Mood: Inspired

Back to top Go down

Post by die876 Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:05 pm

ah i forgot to mention how persistent my freinds are, they annoyed a guy for a whole year with him trying to ignore it. they're more persistent than a microsoft hater telling everyone to use opensource
die876
die876
Regular
Regular

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down