EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow of the colossus discussion thread.

4 posters

Go down

Shadow of the colossus discussion thread.  Empty Shadow of the colossus discussion thread.

Post by Dormin Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:04 am

For those of you who played and like shadow of the colossus. Talk about your favorite colossus, what you liked about the game, and what you did not like about it.
I'd like some posts, too.

Shadow of the colossus discussion thread.  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSR4fNBCbcE6Tz4bCvSiDby7Nj_zdISbVM4Z9ySz-hJ2dFTAuKLGQ Shadow of the colossus discussion thread.  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRb0AkQrJWhT-VidiVlgUzcJSKZuORlucN38Z5ML1CMwE5LDGAvqw Shadow of the colossus discussion thread.  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTUiYZuc0VziiDsHuGpFmjcxqSDVtVGB8USqof1Uoz4by06GaArJw Shadow of the colossus discussion thread.  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDXyPPAumcGYPYZM9SSJ8izA9xaxy1fxLQMChBLf9dMXd3--ZiAA
Dormin
Dormin
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male
Spore Name : Possum95

Back to top Go down

Shadow of the colossus discussion thread.  Empty Re: Shadow of the colossus discussion thread.

Post by SuperLoki Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:26 pm

Heh, I had a go at this game at a Gamers Expo. Not sure if it was even released at the time. Looked pretty epic.
SuperLoki
SuperLoki
EuroSpore 1997
EuroSpore 1997

Female
Spore Name : Rebecca1208

Back to top Go down

Shadow of the colossus discussion thread.  Empty Re: Shadow of the colossus discussion thread.

Post by Sakiara Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:26 am

I think the strategies on how to kill them, and the colossi themselves are pretty cool.
Sakiara
Sakiara
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Female
Spore Name : Sakiara

Back to top Go down

Post by ArticShock Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:36 am

This is one of the best PS2 games I have ever played. My favorite colossus is definitely the one in the colosseum.
ArticShock
ArticShock
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Male
Spore Name : ArticShock

Back to top Go down

Post by Dormin Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:38 am

Ah....Kuromori. The lizard one? I like that one, too.
Dormin
Dormin
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male
Spore Name : Possum95

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down