EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21st May 2011 - Will you be saved?

+15
Didzo
Shardna
Shadow
UltimateZob
NGin
OneDeadSlime
Drew980
sjhorm
MilkAndCookies
Aletrius
Trick
Arkanay
MarkyDMan
Red-Indigo
Andeavor
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

21st May 2011 - Will you be saved? - Page 2 Empty Re: 21st May 2011 - Will you be saved?

Post by LordRemington Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:27 am

Urgh. Another end of the world scenario?

I love that a lot of conspiracies such as this always have some incredibly convoluted process you must go through to decief something to arrive at the date. The part about Add 0, change to hebrew, etc etc. I do not believe in the bible (thats just me), but why would god put some ridiculously convoluted message within the story of noah? Why wouldn't he just say "Hey, 21 May 2011, if judgement day, sorry"

There must be people who comb through the bible, finding any numbers they can and trying to use any method to come to a date that is ahead of ours and calling it doomsday.

I would rreeeeaaaalllly, love to see an interview with the people who put that billboard up and the prophet who started this crazy on May 22 2011.

He'll either tell people to leave him alone, or try and make some justification saying "god chose to spare us" or something like that.

Also don't those believes think that considering this is not the first time someone has predicted judgment day and been wrong, that they should openly say their belief they will soon be in the same boat of "people who claimed the end of days...and once again nothing happened"
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : Reyes1

https://www.youtube.com/user/L0rdRemington?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

21st May 2011 - Will you be saved? - Page 2 Empty Re: 21st May 2011 - Will you be saved?

Post by Lumorei Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:53 am

I can only say one thing about the title.

You do not call the 21st "21th".
Lumorei
Lumorei
Exiled

Female
Spore Name : Lumorei / Unpronouncable

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Lumorei

Back to top Go down

Post by Andeavor Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:07 pm

Lumorei wrote:I can only say one thing about the title.

You do not call the 21st "21th".
I completely overlooked that mistake. Thanks for pointing it out. Laughing
Andeavor
Andeavor
Euro Administrator
Euro Administrator

Male
Spore Name : Andeavor

Back to top Go down

Post by Damnagoras Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:02 am

Let me use a single word to describe how seriously I take these kind of doomsday predictions:

Lol.
Damnagoras
Damnagoras
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Male
Spore Name : Damnagoras

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2