EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hmmm... when I attempted to access Eurospore today...

5 posters

Go down

Hmmm... when I attempted to access Eurospore today... Empty Hmmm... when I attempted to access Eurospore today...

Post by Lord_Lonestar Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:32 pm

Hmmm... when I attempted to access Eurospore today... Eurospore
Lord_Lonestar
Lord_Lonestar
Regular
Regular

Male
Spore Name : LoneStar45

Back to top Go down

Hmmm... when I attempted to access Eurospore today... Empty Re: Hmmm... when I attempted to access Eurospore today...

Post by Arkanay Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:45 pm

Perhaps you did not insert the triple Ws on your search?

If I go for "www.eurospore.eu", I get to the right place. But it does not grant me proper access if I search merely "eurospore.eu" - It takes me to a google page where it displays similar links (the right one included) instead.
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male
Spore Name : Arkanay

Back to top Go down

Hmmm... when I attempted to access Eurospore today... Empty Re: Hmmm... when I attempted to access Eurospore today...

Post by LordRemington Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:23 am

To make it easier on myself, I just have a bookmark on eurospore. No need to fiddle around and search for it and I know it will lead to the right place.

As for your issue, I haven't got a clue other than it wasn't the right address, never encountered that issue trying to access eurospore.
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : Reyes1

https://www.youtube.com/user/L0rdRemington?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

Post by sjhorm Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:44 am

Happened to me too.
sjhorm
sjhorm
EuroSpore 1975
EuroSpore 1975

Male
Spore Name : sjhorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-Indigo Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:00 am

Its a link farm. They collect links for searches and then get paid by the advertisment space. Odd that it cropped up in the search, but its rating would be higher considering the amount of links it has on there related to the keywords.

I too have ES as a favourite, its probably the easiest way to go Very Happy
Red-Indigo
Red-Indigo
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Female
Spore Name : Orbixitron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down