Whats your personality?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Whats your personality?

Post by LordRemington on Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:58 am

Stumbled across a personality test. I'm pretty sure tests such as this have come up in past, but figured, why not do another one. awesome

Has quite a few possible outcomes in assessing your personality.

Spoiler:
-ENFJ: "Pedagogue". Outstanding leader of groups. Can be aggressive at helping others be the best that they can be. 5% of the total population.

-ENFP "Journalist". Love novelty and surprises. They are big on emotions and expression. Life is an exciting drama. They are good at sales, advertising, politics, and acting. 5% of the total population.

-ENTJ: "Field Marshall". The basic driving force and need is to lead. Tend to seek a position of responsibility and enjoys being an executive. 5% of the total population.

-ENTP: "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 5% of the total population.

-ESFJ: "Seller". Most sociable of all types. Outstanding host or hostesses. They excel in service occupations involving personal contact. 13% of the total population.

-ESFP: "Entertainer". Radiates attractive warmth and optimism. Smooth, witty, charming, clever. Fun to be with. Very generous. They make good performers, and they love talking on the phone. 13% of the total population.

-ESTJ: "Administrator". Much in touch with the external environment. These are responsible mates and parents and are loyal to the workplace. They are realistic, down-to-earth, orderly, and love tradition. They often find themselves joining civic clubs! 13% of the total population.

-ESTP "Promoter": These are action-oriented sophisticated people. As mates, they are both exciting and charming. They make good promoters, and entrepreneurs. 13% of the total population.

-INFJ: "Author". Strong drive and enjoyment to help others. These are serious students and workers who really want to contribute. They make good therapists, general practitioners, and ministers. 1% of the total population

-INFP: "Questor". Idealistic, self-sacrificing, and somewhat cool or reserved. They are very family and home oriented, and have a high capacity for caring. High sense of honor derived from internal values. 1% of the total population.

-INTJ: "Scientist". Most self-confident and pragmatic of all the types. Decisions come very easily. These are the most independent of all types. They love logic and ideas and are drawn to scientific research. 1% of the total population.

-INTP: "Architect". Great precision in thought and language. Can readily discern contradictions and inconsistencies. They are good at logic and math and make good philosophers and theoretical scientists. 1% of the total population.

-ISFJ: "Conservator". Service and work oriented - very loyal. They are good nurses, teachers, secretaries, general practitioners, librarians, middle managers, and housekeepers. 6% of the total population.

-ISFP: "Artist". Interested in the fine arts. Expression primarily through action or art form. 5% of the total population.

-ISTJ "Trustee" Dependable pillars of strength. They make good bank examiners, auditors, accountants, and phys. ed. teachers, and boy or girl scouts! 6% of the total population.

-ISTP: "Artisan" Action-oriented and fearless, and crave excitement. They like tools, and instruments and often become technical experts. 5% of the total population.

Mine was:

INFP: "Questor". Idealistic, self-sacrificing, and somewhat cool or reserved. They are very family and home oriented, and have a high capacity for caring. High sense of honor derived from internal values. 1% of the total population.

Pretty accurate. More accurate about myself than most of the other possibilities.


What's your personality type?


http://www.personalitytest.net/cgi-bin/q.pl

_________________

Thanks gen for the awesome sig
avatar
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : Reyes1
Location : Sydney,Australia
Age : 26

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/L0rdRemington?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

Re: Whats your personality?

Post by Arkanay on Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:12 am

This is what I got

"INFJ: "Author". Strong drive and enjoyment to help others. These are serious students and workers who really want to contribute. They make good therapists, general practitioners, and ministers. 1% of the total population"

To tell you the truth I'm not really a fan of these types of tests. It just seems to me that they make all options seem nice to practically everyone and of general value, meaning whatever you get will seem right, to a certain extent. That's my perception of it. Like horoscopes. Lol.
avatar
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male
Spore Name : Arkanay
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whats your personality?

Post by LordRemington on Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:25 am

Arkanay wrote:This is what I got

"INFJ: "Author". Strong drive and enjoyment to help others. These are serious students and workers who really want to contribute. They make good therapists, general practitioners, and ministers. 1% of the total population"

To tell you the truth I'm not really a fan of these types of tests. It just seems to me that they make all options seem nice to practically everyone and of general value, meaning whatever you get will seem right, to a certain extent. That's my perception of it. Like horoscopes. Lol.

True enough, but I'd say even if I answered the questions in a way that would result in one of the other answers, only about half of them I would agree with. Wouldn't agree with the ones that had things such as:

-ENTJ: "Field Marshall". The basic driving force and need is to lead. Tend to seek a position of responsibility and enjoys being an executive. 5% of the total population.

Not really true for me.

But yes, there were more than a few results that I could see would apply to me.

Sidenote: I actually read two different horoscopes today as I was looking through the two papers that come out today. One said I'd face adversity with a friend, the other said I'd have some sort of profound experience and find a new path. Today I fed ewok, looked for jobs, ate a muffin, watched scrubs, went to the new house briefly and wrestled with Butters.

Didn't have any profound experiences nor did I actually talk to any of my friends, so unless something happened that I'm not aware of, today's horoscopes for Virgos is 0/2.

Normally horoscopes are rather vague, as you pointed out, so that the person can apply themselves to that situation more easily, but the ones in the papers I've been reading are unusually specific. Probably not the best move considering they are wrong basically 90% of the time.


_________________

Thanks gen for the awesome sig
avatar
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : Reyes1
Location : Sydney,Australia
Age : 26

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/L0rdRemington?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

Re: Whats your personality?

Post by Tyranidking on Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:14 am

This is mine, apparently.

INTP: "Architect". Great precision in thought and language. Can readily discern contradictions and inconsistencies. They are good at logic and math and make good philosophers and theoretical scientists. 1% of the total population.

_________________
Self-Proclaimed Bodyguard of Vekky!
avatar
Tyranidking
EuroSpore 1965
EuroSpore 1965

Male
Spore Name : Nidking
Location : You mean you don't know? Muhahahaha!
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whats your personality?

Post by Trick on Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:34 am

INFP: "Questor". Idealistic, self-sacrificing, and somewhat cool or reserved. They are very family and home oriented, and have a high capacity for caring. High sense of honor derived from internal values. 1% of the total population.
avatar
Trick
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male
Spore Name : bobmarleyrulz
Location : Sunny Dorset, in the UK.
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whats your personality?

Post by TyrannoFan on Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:45 am

'ISTP: "Artisan" Action-oriented and fearless, and crave excitement. They like tools, and instruments and often become technical experts. 5% of the total population.'

It's quite accurate. Though I dunno about the fearless bit.
avatar
TyrannoFan
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male
Spore Name : Creaturepre
Location : In your imagination.
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whats your personality?

Post by Tyranidking on Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:58 am

Expanding on my personality, this is what the wiki has to say about my personality type:

Dominant: Introverted thinking (Ti)
Ti seeks precision, such as the exact word to express an idea. It notices the minute distinctions that define the essence of things, then analyzes and classifies them. Ti examines all sides of an issue, looking to solve problems while minimizing effort and risk. It uses models to root out logical inconsistency. Ti is calm, articulate, and aware of the forces that bind reality together. As introverted Thinkers, INTPs spend the majority of their time and energy ordering the interior, logical world of principles and generalizations in an effort to understand.

Auxiliary: Extraverted intuition (Ne)
Ne finds and interprets hidden meanings, using “what if” questions to explore alternatives, allowing multiple possibilities to coexist. This imaginative play weaves together insights and experiences from various sources to form a new whole, which can then become a catalyst to action. Ne gives INTPs a grasp of the patterns of the world around them. They use their intuition to amalgamate empirical data into coherent pictures, from which they can derive universal principles. INTPs frequently puzzle over a problem for hours on end, until the answer suddenly crystallizes in a flash of insight.

Tertiary: Introverted sensing (Si)
Si collects data in the present moment and compares it with past experiences, a process that sometimes evokes the feelings associated with memory, as if the subject were reliving it. Seeking to protect what is familiar, Si draws upon history to form goals and expectations about what will happen in the future. Si gives INTPs the potential for keen observation. They use this function to gather empirical data, use physical tools, perceive physical relationships, and support their internal logic with a rich sense of space.

Inferior: Extraverted feeling (Fe)
Fe seeks social connections and creates harmonious interactions through polite, considerate, and appropriate behavior. Fe responds to the explicit (and implicit) wants of others, and may even create an internal conflict between the subject’s own needs and the desire to meet the needs of others. Fe drives the INTP to desire harmony in community. At their most relaxed, INTPs can be charming and outgoing among friends, or when they have a clearly defined role in the group. When under stress, however, INTPs can feel disconnected from the people around them, unable to use their extraverted Feeling to reach out to others. As their inferior function, Feeling can be a weak point; when threatened they will hide behind a wall of stoic logic. This can lead them to bottle up their emotions to preserve reason and harmony; but a failure to deal with these concealed emotions can lead to inappropriate outbursts.

_________________
Self-Proclaimed Bodyguard of Vekky!
avatar
Tyranidking
EuroSpore 1965
EuroSpore 1965

Male
Spore Name : Nidking
Location : You mean you don't know? Muhahahaha!
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whats your personality?

Post by Andeavor on Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:17 am

-INTP: "Architect". Great precision in thought and language. Can readily discern contradictions and inconsistencies. They are good at logic and math and make good philosophers and theoretical scientists. 1% of the total population.
I'm really bad at math, though... but otherwise it's pretty much is accurate.

_________________

Spoiler:
avatar
Andeavor
Euro Administrator
Euro Administrator

Male
Spore Name : Andeavor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whats your personality?

Post by Damnagoras on Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:58 am

-INFJ: "Author". Strong drive and enjoyment to help others. These are serious students and workers who really want to contribute. They make good therapists, general practitioners, and ministers. 1% of the total population

Kind of right, I guess. But wouldn't a personality test with more options on each question be more accurate? Two options on each felt a little too restricting.
avatar
Damnagoras
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Male
Spore Name : Damnagoras
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whats your personality?

Post by Vektrix on Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:09 am

TyrannoFan wrote:'ISTP: "Artisan" Action-oriented and fearless, and crave excitement. They like tools, and instruments and often become technical experts. 5% of the total population.'

It's quite accurate. Though I dunno about the fearless bit.

Join the club on this Tyranno.

It is true however, I am regarded by many who know me as a "Technical Expert" Shocked

_________________
Please read the Forum Guidelines.

An amazing sig by the great MarkyDMan.
avatar
Vektrix
Euro Leader
Euro Leader

Male
Spore Name : Vektrix / SporeMasterVek
Location : Lancashire, England
Age : 38

View user profile http://www.eurospore.eu

Back to top Go down

Re: Whats your personality?

Post by Mysteryem on Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:46 am

Ah, took one of these before on a different forum:
INTJ: "Scientist". Most self-confident and pragmatic of all the types. Decisions come very easily. These are the most independent of all types. They love logic and ideas and are drawn to scientific research. 1% of the total population.

Taken from another personality test I did
A really detailed description of INTJ (other personalities are there as well) This one fits me perfectly: http://typelogic.com/intj.html
avatar
Mysteryem
Regular
Regular

Male
Spore Name : Mysteryem
Location : UK

View user profile http://www.mysterymayhem.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Whats your personality?

Post by Andeavor on Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:05 am

Mysteryem wrote:Taken from another personality test I did
A really detailed description of INTJ (other personalities are there as well) This one fits me perfectly: http://typelogic.com/intj.html
http://typelogic.com/intp.html

Mine is eerily accurate as well. According to this description:

- I'm analytical
- I like to correct others (i.e. grammar etc.)
- I'm easy-going until my principles are violated
- I'm always afraid I fail
- I always expect an equally plausible solution opposite mine
- I most likely try to convince myself of my own argument
- I like to understand, explore and master, which often leads to isolation
- I'm obsessed with logic itself

So, in conclusion, I'm kind of a mix between Sherlock Homes and Dr. Spock. Fascinating, my dear Watson. Hunf

_________________

Spoiler:
avatar
Andeavor
Euro Administrator
Euro Administrator

Male
Spore Name : Andeavor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whats your personality?

Post by Tyranidking on Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:15 am

Andeavor wrote:
Mysteryem wrote:Taken from another personality test I did
A really detailed description of INTJ (other personalities are there as well) This one fits me perfectly: http://typelogic.com/intj.html
http://typelogic.com/intp.html

Mine is eerily accurate as well. According to this description:

- I'm analytical
- I like to correct others (i.e. grammar etc.)
- I'm easy-going until my principles are violated
- I'm always afraid I fail
- I always expect an equally plausible solution opposite mine
- I most likely try to convince myself of my own argument
- I like to understand, explore and master, which often leads to isolation
- I'm obsessed with logic itself

So, in conclusion, I'm kind of a mix between Sherlock Homes and Dr. Spock. Fascinating, my dear Watson. Hunf

You're INTP like mine, so I'm assuming these'll fit me too. Let's have a lookie.

- I'm analytical [Well, I am analysing this. So yes.]

- I like to correct others (i.e. grammar etc.) [Hell Yes. I did not get my infamous brutal critiques from nowhere.]

- I'm easy-going until my principles are violated. [Calm as a pond, and then you say something bad about animals. And then you are lucky to leave alive. So yeah, this is granted.]

- I'm always afraid I fail. [I'm not afraid that I'll fail. It is a cosmic certainty that I will fail. There is no doubt about it.]

- I always expect an equally plausible solution opposite mine. [By equally plausible, I'm assuming absolutely ******* off-the-wall mental, 'cause no solution of mine is sane. In that case, yes.]

- I most likely try to convince myself of my own argument [nope.]

- I like to understand, explore and master, which often leads to isolation [yes.]

- I'm obsessed with logic itself [Not when I'm insane, no. Illogical explanations are more fun, AND give people headaches.]

_________________
Self-Proclaimed Bodyguard of Vekky!
avatar
Tyranidking
EuroSpore 1965
EuroSpore 1965

Male
Spore Name : Nidking
Location : You mean you don't know? Muhahahaha!
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whats your personality?

Post by Andeavor on Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:34 am

Tyranidking wrote:- I'm always afraid I fail. [I'm not afraid that I'll fail. It is a cosmic certainty that I will fail. There is no doubt about it.]

- I most likely try to convince myself of my own argument [nope.] <-- Really?
I've missed you, Niddy. Smile

_________________

Spoiler:
avatar
Andeavor
Euro Administrator
Euro Administrator

Male
Spore Name : Andeavor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whats your personality?

Post by Tyranidking on Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:09 am

Andeavor wrote:
Tyranidking wrote:- I'm always afraid I fail. [I'm not afraid that I'll fail. It is a cosmic certainty that I will fail. There is no doubt about it.]

- I most likely try to convince myself of my own argument [nope.] <-- Really?
I've missed you, Niddy. Smile

Well at least someone caught that. I need to make these things more obvious Razz

That said, I never was good at being funny, sooo...

_________________
Self-Proclaimed Bodyguard of Vekky!
avatar
Tyranidking
EuroSpore 1965
EuroSpore 1965

Male
Spore Name : Nidking
Location : You mean you don't know? Muhahahaha!
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whats your personality?

Post by Red-Indigo on Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:47 am

INTP

Haha yeah right. I'm awful at math.

Mind you I am very self critical and I am a little nit picky somtimes. The whole thing about stress blocking out anything is very true too. Just not the maths.


_________________

'Together, we are robots.' 'I am not a robot. I am a unicorn'
avatar
Red-Indigo
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Female
Spore Name : Orbixitron
Location : In my own little world...
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whats your personality?

Post by Andeavor on Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:53 am

We should start a club where we come up with solutions to a problem only to end up arguing with ourselves in separate rooms. none

_________________

Spoiler:
avatar
Andeavor
Euro Administrator
Euro Administrator

Male
Spore Name : Andeavor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whats your personality?

Post by Tyranidking on Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:37 pm

I'd give a thread like that a lifetime of about seven posts before it degenerates into arguing about pinata or something crazy.

The lifetime reduces to about three posts if I'm there, because my solution to a problem is to hit it with a pinata.

Yay for useless arguing capacity!

_________________
Self-Proclaimed Bodyguard of Vekky!
avatar
Tyranidking
EuroSpore 1965
EuroSpore 1965

Male
Spore Name : Nidking
Location : You mean you don't know? Muhahahaha!
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whats your personality?

Post by Issenkraal on Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:35 pm

Type Descriptions
ENFJ: "Pedagogue". Outstanding leader of groups. Can be aggressive at helping others be the best that they can be. 5% of the total population.

ENFP "Journalist". Love novelty and surprises. They are big on emotions and expression. Life is an exciting drama. They are good at sales, advertising, politics, and acting. 5% of the total population.

Yeah, I'd say this is pretty accurate :3 I do love helping others be the best they can be, and I am really into writing and stuff... And all my friends say I'm a great actor and I make them laugh all the time... And my mom says I should be a lawyer lmao cuz I like arguing XD
avatar
Issenkraal
Member
Member

Male
Spore Name : Issenkraal
Location : USA! USA! jk lol but I am from da US
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whats your personality?

Post by Aieru on Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:06 am

How interesting. This was quite a fun to do personality test Smile


Your personality type is INTP

INTP: "Architect". Great precision in thought and language. Can readily discern contradictions and inconsistencies. They are good at logic and math and make good philosophers and theoretical scientists. 1% of the total population.
avatar
Aieru
EuroSpore 1954
EuroSpore 1954

Female
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whats your personality?

Post by Mr. Modest on Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:55 am

I got the INTP. Looking through this its seems a few people got INTP too. I gotta say, that was pretty dang accurate.


Last edited by Mr. Modest on Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mr. Modest
Member
Member

Male
Spore Name : ELolli
Location : Midwest, USA
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whats your personality?

Post by MjrGlory on Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:01 pm

INTP: "Architect". Great precision in thought and language. Can readily discern contradictions and inconsistencies. They are good at logic and math and make good philosophers and theoretical scientists. 1% of the total population.

lol, I actually am an architect ^^
avatar
MjrGlory
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male
Spore Name : MjrGlory
Location : Top secret
Age : 31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whats your personality?

Post by Drew980 on Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:21 pm

ENFJ: "Pedagogue". Outstanding leader of groups. Can be aggressive at helping others be the best that they can be. 5% of the total population.

ENFP "Journalist". Love novelty and surprises. They are big on emotions and expression. Life is an exciting drama. They are good at sales, advertising, politics, and acting. 5% of the total population.


I got the Same as Issen. It sounds about right if I say so myself. Razz
avatar
Drew980
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Male
Location : New Hampshire
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whats your personality?

Post by Issenkraal on Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:15 am

Thumbs Up heckz yeah Drewbles :3
avatar
Issenkraal
Member
Member

Male
Spore Name : Issenkraal
Location : USA! USA! jk lol but I am from da US
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whats your personality?

Post by Mushroomking1 on Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:53 am

"ENTJ: The ENTJ's basic driving force and need is to lead. They tend to seek a position of responsibility and enjoy being the executive. 5% of the total population."

Off Wikipedia;ENTJs focus on the most efficient and organized means of performing a task. This quality, along with their goal orientation, often makes ENTJs superior leaders, both realistic and visionary in implementing a long-term plan. ENTJs tend to be fiercely independent in their decision making, having a strong will that insulates them against external influence. Generally highly competent, ENTJs analyze and structure the world around them in a logical and rational way. Due to this straightforward way of thinking, ENTJs tend to have the greatest difficulty of all the types in applying subjective considerations and emotional values into the decision-making process.

ENTJs often excel in business and other areas that require systems analysis, original thinking, and an economically savvy mind. They are dynamic and pragmatic problem solvers. They tend to have a high degree of confidence in their own abilities, making them assertive and outspoken. In their dealings with others, they are generally outgoing, charismatic, fair-minded, and unaffected by conflict or criticism. However, these qualities can make ENTJs appear arrogant, insensitive, and confrontational.

Well, I'd never had a test done that was quite so accurate. Most of you haven't had a chance to know me at all, I think, especially since playing nicey rarely leaves space for actual personality from me. For instance I know but of one person on Spore who'd ever have the nerve to call me confrontational Razz I do tend to be quite headstrong when I'm allowed, though. I'd say that's all just about right n___________n
avatar
Mushroomking1
Regular
Regular

Male
Spore Name : Mushroomking1
Location : USA
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whats your personality?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum