EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Stupid things Have You Said Done or Thought

+4
TyrannoFan
Vektrix
LordRemington
MetalStarTech
8 posters

Go down

What Stupid things Have You Said Done or Thought Empty What Stupid things Have You Said Done or Thought

Post by MetalStarTech Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:07 pm

ok this thread may get emarissing if ur over 18 However as the title says it all enjoy

MetalStarTech
EuroSpore 1954
EuroSpore 1954

Male

Back to top Go down

What Stupid things Have You Said Done or Thought Empty Re: What Stupid things Have You Said Done or Thought

Post by LordRemington Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:49 pm

Stupidest thing I've done? Well there are too many things to count. Mostly involved childhood stuff though. Probably the stupid or atleast most embarrassing thing I did in my teen years was ask a girl out that was clearly not into me and have her and her friends laugh hysterically when I did Unsure But I've done an innumerate amount of stupid things in my life. I'll list some later.

Stupidest thing I've said? Again, too many to count of remember. Often just thing I say are silly and senseless. I could give an example from here at eurospore in the chatbox.

I was typing too fast, even knowing i'm a terrible typer. We were talking about cuisine, and I was trying to type "Duck is soo tasty", but unfortunately, my finger didn't obey me and accidentally instead of hitting the "u" I hit the key directly to the right of it Embarassed Patrick might remember.

Stupidest thing i've thought? Well my actions and the things I've said must have originated as thought, so i've probably thought more stupid things than i've ever said or done. I can't say what the stupidest thing I've ever thought was as if i thought them I at the time probably didn't think they were so stupid. Probably most stupid thoughts I've had revolved around impossibilities that I thought were possible.

LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : Reyes1

https://www.youtube.com/user/L0rdRemington?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

What Stupid things Have You Said Done or Thought Empty Re: What Stupid things Have You Said Done or Thought

Post by Vektrix Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:11 am

I would like to say "No Comment"

Remi, I have a seen a few typoes that are unfortunate for words like "Duck" and "Want". One from you and one from MST Wink
Vektrix
Vektrix
Euro Leader
Euro Leader

Male
Spore Name : Vektrix / SporeMasterVek

http://www.eurospore.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by TyrannoFan Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:41 am

Well, back in Romania when I was still in nursery, I was walking home with my friend when I decided it was a good idea to jump down a hole about 1.4 meters high. I don't remember why it was there, but it was full of frogs for some reason. A nice old lady helped me out of the hole and I went home to be lectured about jumping down holes and how that's a very bad idea.

I always seem to remember this memory. I am not sure why.
TyrannoFan
TyrannoFan
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male
Spore Name : Creaturepre

Back to top Go down

Post by Drew980 Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:28 pm

Several years ago I woke up one morning and was confused out of my mind, I needed something to drink so I drank an already open drink that I thought my mother may have put back in the fridge but it turns out it was someone elses who decided to put their cigarets in there.

After washing my mouth I had to go to the bathroom and I almost went in the trashcan.

Drew980
Drew980
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Trick Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:18 am

Many, but one of them includes wearing a sieve on my head and strolling through a rural village with a meat tenderizer in my right hand.

The looks I got...

Laughing
Trick
Trick
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male
Spore Name : bobmarleyrulz

Back to top Go down

Post by Jokie155 Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:18 pm

Unfortunately, I'd take days to describe all the stupid things I have done.
Jokie155
Jokie155

Male
Spore Name : Jokie155

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:16 pm

Trick wrote:Many, but one of them includes wearing a sieve on my head and strolling through a rural village with a meat tenderizer in my right hand.

The looks I got...

Laughing

Interested know the backstory as to why you had said sieve on head and meat tenderizer in hand Razz
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Trick Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:16 am

Something called joking around Razz
Trick
Trick
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:34 am

Trick wrote:Something called joking around Razz

Aw Sad I was hoping that it was because you were going off to battle a legion of animated man-eating steaks.
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEmilion Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:34 pm

The stupidest thing I ever did was joining Spore.

Nearly 3 years later, I still can't seem to leave it.
TheEmilion
TheEmilion

Male
Spore Name : koopakilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Trick Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:01 am

LordRemington wrote:
Trick wrote:Something called joking around Razz

Aw Sad I was hoping that it was because you were going off to battle a legion of animated man-eating steaks.

That was...

...later.
Trick
Trick
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down