Celebrities: Which ones annoy you?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Celebrities: Which ones annoy you?

Post by LordRemington on Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:28 pm

Which celebrites do you find insufferably annoying and Why?

here are some of mine:

Dane Cook: Honestly how anyone on the planet finds this guy funny is beyond me. He just makes sporatic movements on stage and makes lame ,Whats that about and whats the deal with? jokes.. annoying in my book.

Justin Bieber: A one note singer, every song that comes from this kid has to do with his first love, I mean really how many songs about love can you do before it gets old? and yet girls 12 and under can't get enough of him. I can't wait for the day this kid hits puberty and he fades like every other pop star eventually does.

Thanks gen for the awesome sig
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : Reyes1

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/L0rdRemington?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

Re: Celebrities: Which ones annoy you?

Post by Copperlou on Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:35 pm

Practically all of them, but here are some special mentions:

Justin Bieber and Jonas Brothers: Not talented at all, girls just drool all over them because they're attractive.

Miley Cyrus: Same as above.

Stephanie Meyers: No offense to any Twilight fans here, but they are terrible books and Stephanie Meyer is an awful writer. These books only got popular and made her famous because she tapped into little girl's sexual fantasies.
Copperlou
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Female

View user profile http://www.spore.com/view/myspore

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington on Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:01 pm

agreed... sadly On more than one occasion, random people i don't know have said "look its a jonas brother" It was particularly weird when I went back to america for a visit and at universal studioes a mother said to her child "Look it's one of the Jonas Brothers".... Granted back then i did sort of have the same hair, which I've changed, but do i really look like one? I posted some pictures of me on the Eurospore crew pics thread, look at them and tell me, honestly, do I really look like one. I hope not, because if i do that means I'm going to need to get some plastic sugery done.

I truely have nothing but contempt fot them... well not so much contempt, but just deep seeded loathing of them....

LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Andeavor on Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:15 pm

I don't have the time and energy to list them all but it's a rather long list of currently active celebrities, you name them, they annoy me.

Celebrity has really gone too far, back in the old times celebs were unreachable and glamorous but today they're constantly on your screen and in the papers with every bit of their life and career and each is worse than the next. They have CD's you have to listen to, TV shows you have to watch and books you have to read, and most aren't even that good.

But, I am one of the lucky ones who's managed to avoid listening to a Justin Bieber song, and I'd like to keep it that way.

Spoiler:
Andeavor
Euro Administrator
Euro Administrator

Male
Spore Name : Andeavor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zellex on Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:21 pm

Me too Andy.
But he does seem like a little... you know.

Hmm... let's see...

Kitty Flanagan annoys the crap out of me.

EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male
Spore Name : You know that.

View user profile http://www.spore.com/view/profile/Zellex

Back to top Go down

Post by Vektrix on Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:31 pm

These celebs deserve special mention for they are so bad, I would do unspeakable harm to them for eternity and still not get bored.

Ricky Gervais: Must say The Office was as funny as watching yourself drown. His stand-up is a poor as as it is possible to get, his voice is annoying, in fact everything is annoying about him. What makes it worse is that the public seem to love him - have they all had a labotamy or summit?

Michael Jackson: Sorry to all you MJ fans out there, but I have only one good thing to say about - and that is the video for Thriller. I can't stand a single one of his songs, I was annoyed when he bought the rights to the Beatles songs and can't believe the ignorance he showed. He could not accept himself for what he was, he managed to become BANKRUPT, was at best, stupid when it came to children and wasted his talents (of dancing and singing).

There are loads more, like anyone who EVER was in a boyband with the sole exception of Robbie Williams. A load of sportstars, chief among whaich are Wayne Rooney and Zlatan Ibrahimavic, as well as Sir Alex Ferguson and Gary Neville.

Only ONE celebrity has achieved the epic acclaim of no longer being hated by me... Simon Cowell.

An amazing sig by the great MarkyDMan.
Vektrix
Euro Leader
Euro Leader

Male
Spore Name : Vektrix / SporeMasterVek

View user profile http://www.eurospore.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Zellex on Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:38 pm

He he, don't get me started on sportsmen, Vek! Laughing

EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vektrix on Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:41 pm

We could try and outlist each other

Vektrix
Euro Leader
Euro Leader

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Andeavor on Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:54 pm

Vektrix wrote:Michael Jackson: Sorry to all you MJ fans out there, but I have only one good thing to say about - and that is the video for Thriller. I can't stand a single one of his songs, I was annoyed when he bought the rights to the Beatles songs and can't believe the ignorance he showed. He could not accept himself for what he was, he managed to become BANKRUPT, was at best, stupid when it came to children and wasted his talents (of dancing and singing).

Only ONE celebrity has achieved the epic acclaim of no longer being hated by me... Simon Cowell.
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

Like you, I'm one of the few people on this pathetic planet who doesn't think MJ is/was that good or even worth worshiping the way some have and still do. In fact, whenever a song of his comes up in the radio I switch channels or turn the volume down. I do the same with Madonna's songs, she annoys me so much I want to stuff her in a box, kick it and send her to a family of nasty grizzly bears.

And when he dies I felt a tad relieved until the the documentaries, investigations and tributes clogged up every screen I looked at.

Come on, people, he was a crazy black man with a creepy, child-like attitude and a disturbing obsession with looking like a middle-aged white woman. OK, he was a great dancer, I give him that but what really boggles my mind that mothers would rather have their 5 year-old sons moonwalking to his songs rather than having a male kindergarten teacher take care of them. Stop being so crazy.

And about Simon Cowell, he is one of the first celebs I loved from day one. He's not afraid to speak his mind about other people's talents (and rightfully so) and even admits he doesn't have any of the talent of his discoveries, but he does know how to pick them.

Spoiler:
Andeavor
Euro Administrator
Euro Administrator

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zellex on Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:01 pm

I'm impartial to MJ. Never really listened to him, only really saw him when he was a freak.

EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vektrix on Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:12 pm

Madonna is a poor facsimile of a celebrity.

Vektrix
Euro Leader
Euro Leader

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington on Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:13 pm

Andeavor wrote:
Vektrix wrote:Michael Jackson: Sorry to all you MJ fans out there, but I have only one good thing to say about - and that is the video for Thriller. I can't stand a single one of his songs, I was annoyed when he bought the rights to the Beatles songs and can't believe the ignorance he showed. He could not accept himself for what he was, he managed to become BANKRUPT, was at best, stupid when it came to children and wasted his talents (of dancing and singing).

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

Like you, I'm one of the few people on this pathetic planet who doesn't think MJ is/was that good or even worth worshiping the way some have and still do. In fact, whenever a song of his comes up in the radio I switch channels or turn the volume down. I do the same with Madonna's songs, she annoys me so much I want to stuff her in a box, kick it and send her to a family of nasty grizzly bears.

And when he dies I felt a tad relieved until the the documentaries, investigations and tributes clogged up every screen I looked at.

Come on, people, he was a crazy black man with a creepy, child-like attitude and a disturbing obsession with looking like a middle-aged white woman. OK, he was a great dancer, I give him that but what really boggles my mind that mothers would rather have their 5 year-old sons moonwalking to his songs rather than having a male kindergarten teacher take care of them. Stop being so crazy.

And about Simon Cowell, he is one of the first celebs I loved from day one. He's not afraid to speak his mind about other people's talents (and rightfully so) and even admits he doesn't have any of the talent of his discoveries, but he does know how to pick them.

I would really, really like to see you post that on madonna's fanclub website (assuming she has one). We I'll take from that that you sort of don't like her all that much

LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Andeavor on Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:23 pm

Hardly so, she was fun and all back when she was the material girl we came to love but in the past 15 years she's turned into the pathetic disco queen desperate to stay alive in every club on this planet. And the worse thing is, it works.

I still don't know what makes her appealing to gay men, but then again, I can't stand Judy Garland or Liza Minnelli for that matter. I've never gotten that memo.

Spoiler:
Andeavor
Euro Administrator
Euro Administrator

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Icarusvogel on Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:04 am

All of them?
They get attention for stuff a normal person would never get attention for...
remember the time where a German goalkeeper killed himself? Shocking, yes, but stuff like that happens so often. And the goalkeeper was in German news on the front page or a week.
If someone kills themself, they wanted to die.
But every day, thousands of beings die who did not want to die - if African people dying of hunger, if masses of people shot down in Georgia... if millions of animals slaughtered every day... and so on, and so on.
And do they get the title page for weeks? OK, sometimes, but the time where Robert Enke died, there were greater problems in the world.

P.S: That was supposed to be somewhat radical, but - please do not think that I think it is good that the goalkeeper killed himself. Nothing of the sort.

Icarusvogel
Regular
Regular

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vektrix on Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:21 am

AH, NGC, when celebrities die for any reason, the reason is brought to the attention of the Media, who then publicise the fact. this brings the reason behind to the attention of us mere mortals. Robert Enke (who I liked as a player) and Jade Goody (who quite frankly polluted the gene pool) are excellent examples of this. Enke's suicide brought depression into the public forum for a while, and this may have helped many people start to tackle the problem, it may have even saved someone's life.

The power of celebrity cannot be ignored on this basis. Does not stop you hating them though - Jade Goody and Michael Jackson are two people I am rather annoyed I have heard of, but at least in death, one of them (Jade) may have actually done some good.

Vektrix
Euro Leader
Euro Leader

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Icarusvogel on Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:12 am

I still think great inspiration comes from other sources than some celebrities' death.

Icarusvogel
Regular
Regular

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NGin on Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:32 am

Vektrix wrote:AH, NGC

T_T

For me all celebrities that have gone haywire annoy me. Which means nearly every single one of em. Except Hugh Laurie. No explanation needed. And I\'d prefer if America kept him *stares at brits* lol no offense.

Last edited by NGC on Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:24 am; edited 2 times in total
NGin
Regular
Regular

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyranidking on Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:35 am

I agree.

Jane Goody dies- couldn't care less. She was hardly worth listening to in the first place.

But there is this man who dedicated his entire life to the protection of the Chimpanzee, and other species. He was called Jim Cronin. He wasn't famous, hell, he wasn't even well known, but he was an absolute hero and legend to all who did know him. He died of cancer at a terrible age, and they do not publicise his life. They do not show his achievements. After his death, only those who knew him well ever remembered him. Jade goody dies, and there is an entire week dedicated to her, at least.

That, people, is injustice.

EuroSpore 1965
EuroSpore 1965

Male
Spore Name : Nidking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NGin on Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:39 am

Nid- sig. delete. nao.
NGin
Regular
Regular

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyranidking on Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:42 am

Its removal has been made, now back on topic, and be thankful I even read your posts anymore, human.

EuroSpore 1965
EuroSpore 1965

Male
Spore Name : Nidking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NGin on Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:50 am

I'm sure at least some of you have heard about Julia Alexandratou's scandal. The woman has been turned into a media beacon for repetetive stories, everywhere there is something about her. And with the way one of the news shows work in this country doesn't help at all.

Luckily, I don't watch tv that much, so I'm not annoyed too often Very Happy
NGin
Regular
Regular

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakiara on Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:25 pm

I agree with you guys. I don't understand how people can be so interested about other people's lives. They worship them. I'm not talking about scientists and people like that. Just singers, actors etc. like Britney Spears. The list is a long one lol.

Amazing sigs made by G3NJI and World_Piece Very Happy
Sakiara
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Female
Spore Name : Sakiara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by snuitergup on Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:29 am

Copperlou wrote:Practically all of them, but here are some special mentions:

Justin Bieber and Jonas Brothers: Not talented at all, girls just drool all over them because they're attractive.

Miley Cyrus: Same as above.

Stephanie Meyers: No offense to any Twilight fans here, but they are terrible books and Stephanie Meyer is an awful writer. These books only got popular and made her famous because she tapped into little girl's sexual fantasies.
Totally aggreed.. especially with Justin Bieber... I hope he still comes in puberty and that his voice will change to a horrible level BWUUHAHAHA.

And Lady Gaga annoys me too with her weird clips.

snuitergup

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bmpalmann on Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:45 am

Well i could be here forever but here are some really annoying ones...
Footballers-overpaid and almost always overated!
Lady Gaga - does anyone actually remember what she actually looks like... no just her stunts and awful repeatative songs!
Peter Andre and Jordan - they still aren't news so why do the papers report on them so much! Evil or Very Mad

Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : bmpalmann/ Remyxomatosis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaze on Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:55 am

Dude purberty's gonne hit Justin Beiber like a frieght train

Delegate
Delegate

Male
Spore Name : Blazeer