EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum's Adventure - Sporecast and Adventure Acts Description in the OP

+15
LordRemington
Aieru
MarkyDMan
bmpalmann
Zellex
Tyranidking
SuperLoki
Dino589
Vektrix
flux
Shadow
Lumorei
Hawkbird2000
Icedmask
Arkanay
19 posters

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Forum's Adventure - Sporecast and Adventure Acts Description in the OP - Page 5 Empty Re: Forum's Adventure - Sporecast and Adventure Acts Description in the OP

Post by Zellex Mon May 17, 2010 8:23 am

I love the sound of this.

Sign me up. For plants and animals. Very Happy
Zellex
Zellex
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male
Spore Name : You know that.

http://www.spore.com/view/profile/Zellex

Back to top Go down

Forum's Adventure - Sporecast and Adventure Acts Description in the OP - Page 5 Empty Re: Forum's Adventure - Sporecast and Adventure Acts Description in the OP

Post by Arkanay Mon May 17, 2010 8:43 am

Here's one of the native houses. It HAS to be seen in the editor, for it has some interiors. Plus, when put in the adventure the "ground" will be burried in, so the walls actually do match the floor level. That's the style of houses I was thinking for them.

Forum's Adventure - Sporecast and Adventure Acts Description in the OP - Page 5 500591824958_lrg

Plus, please give feedback in Nidking's story. I'd like to know how everyone feels about it.
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male
Spore Name : Arkanay

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumorei Mon May 17, 2010 9:38 am

I have a rough example of one of the native designs I had in mind.

Forum's Adventure - Sporecast and Adventure Acts Description in the OP - Page 5 Native

It isn't uploaded yet.
Lumorei
Lumorei
Exiled

Female
Spore Name : Lumorei / Unpronouncable

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Lumorei

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Mon May 17, 2010 9:41 am

Lumorei, please use larger pictures :-)

I've made a 2nd native house. Different interior this time.

Forum's Adventure - Sporecast and Adventure Acts Description in the OP - Page 5 500591826744_lrg
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumorei Mon May 17, 2010 9:42 am

Sorry, but that png is as large as it goes. I'll go take an in-game pic for both better quality AND bigger size.

EDIT:

Forum's Adventure - Sporecast and Adventure Acts Description in the OP - Page 5 Native
Lumorei
Lumorei
Exiled

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Mon May 17, 2010 10:13 am

Nice, Lum. I'd still change the arms and make them look more human pose, like by the torso, and also give them opposable thumbs ;-) Perhaps the eyes could be darker too? Still, a cool creation, what do the rest of you think?

Anyways, made a Well

Forum's Adventure - Sporecast and Adventure Acts Description in the OP - Page 5 500591846162_lrg
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumorei Mon May 17, 2010 10:19 am

I don't like to make my creations human-ized. I put the arms like that so it would look like it was cowardly, scared, and slightly defensive.
Lumorei
Lumorei
Exiled

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Mon May 17, 2010 10:21 am

When I say human I mean by the side, acompanying the torso. The natives aren't supposed to be coward. They're not a bunch of cowards you assist. They're a race that's been opressed by centuries and hope you're their savior. They'll also give you powerups and such, helping you how they can.

In my opinion, we should change the native look but we've got to see what the others think aswell.

Also, since they build villages and such, a better hand would suit it better.

This is all my opinion. Waiting to see others opinions.
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumorei Mon May 17, 2010 10:27 am

Oh. Well, I'll make a side-arm backup if no one likes the original.
Lumorei
Lumorei
Exiled

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vektrix Mon May 17, 2010 10:33 am

I must admit, the hands don't terribly useful for holding picks, spades etc.
Vektrix
Vektrix
Euro Leader
Euro Leader

Male
Spore Name : Vektrix / SporeMasterVek

http://www.eurospore.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by bmpalmann Mon May 17, 2010 7:50 pm

I'll work on the ship wreckage if you guys want...
bmpalmann
bmpalmann
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : bmpalmann/ Remyxomatosis

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Mon May 17, 2010 11:37 pm

bmp, sorry if I've asked already, but have you read the adventure story? I'd like people to have read it before working in stuff for the adventure.

Plus, the ship wreckage, will be a big hull, cracked, with lots of wreckage and junk around, some destroyed parts, etc.
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumorei Tue May 18, 2010 3:30 am

The second Native Prototype, with better arms, hands and feet.

Forum's Adventure - Sporecast and Adventure Acts Description in the OP - Page 5 Native2
Lumorei
Lumorei
Exiled

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Tue May 18, 2010 3:32 am

In my opinion, better.

But there's something that bugs me now and that is the sharp claws. These native religious profile and peaceful life wouldn't realy classify them with claws that huge. And I think I'd put the eyes darker, perhaps even black or dark grey, to give some more depth to it.

Remember: This is my opinion :-) Others might think differently. let's see what they have to say.
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MarkyDMan Tue May 18, 2010 3:41 am

So can I make some spaceships e.g. the alien craft and the rest of the prison convoy?
MarkyDMan
MarkyDMan
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : MarkyDMan......obviously :D
Location : Surfing the web... Awesome Points: 99,453,475,463,208,543 Mood: Inspired

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Tue May 18, 2010 4:02 am

Sorry if I've already asked you this, but have you read the story in the OP, Marky? I'd like ppl to only create for this if they've read the story.

And the prison spaceship is just 1 and it's all wrecked in the planet. So would have to be props and such.
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MarkyDMan Tue May 18, 2010 4:11 am

1) Yes i have reaad the OP, and
2) Perhaps I could build the alien spaceships and vehicles in their respective editors?
MarkyDMan
MarkyDMan
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Location : Surfing the web... Awesome Points: 99,453,475,463,208,543 Mood: Inspired

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Tue May 18, 2010 4:13 am

Sure, that'd be cool then.

Keep in mind the daemon invader aliens are strong, high in numbers and in skill. They're agile and force other races to work for them. So serious style looking creations is what we're after. And remember to post it here so we, the team, can give feedback and thought about it :-)
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumorei Tue May 18, 2010 4:23 am

Question? Who's making the actual daemons? Neutral

Last edited by Lumorei on Tue May 18, 2010 4:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Lumorei
Lumorei
Exiled

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Tue May 18, 2010 4:28 am

Nobody yet. Kinda waiting for Nidking to come up with their background story.

Native Church

Forum's Adventure - Sporecast and Adventure Acts Description in the OP - Page 5 500592149406_lrg
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MarkyDMan Tue May 18, 2010 6:03 am

Well here's a concept idea for the basic alien spaceships:

Forum's Adventure - Sporecast and Adventure Acts Description in the OP - Page 5 Fighte10

Forum's Adventure - Sporecast and Adventure Acts Description in the OP - Page 5 Fighte11

Forum's Adventure - Sporecast and Adventure Acts Description in the OP - Page 5 500592166919_lrg
MarkyDMan
MarkyDMan
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Tue May 18, 2010 6:10 am

Looking foward to see it in a different color pattern ;-)

Perhaps after you add those claws you've mentioned could look more alien, daemon like.
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dino589 Tue May 18, 2010 6:46 am

Arkanay wrote:Nobody yet. Kinda waiting for Nidking to come up with their background story.
I was thinking something kinda humanoid-insectoid-type things, coloured black with orange-ish-red markings all over.

And I totally love the design of that ship, Marky. Not too crazy about the colours though.
Dino589
Dino589
Delegate
Delegate

Male
Spore Name : Dino589

Back to top Go down

Post by MarkyDMan Tue May 18, 2010 6:50 am

Yeah me and Ark were talking 'bout that. I'm gonna do a few drawings, then edit the ship to add a more mysterious feel to it, including a more organic-looking paint scheme!
MarkyDMan
MarkyDMan
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by bmpalmann Tue May 18, 2010 6:53 am

Arkanay wrote:bmp, sorry if I've asked already, but have you read the adventure story? I'd like people to have read it before working in stuff for the adventure.

Plus, the ship wreckage, will be a big hull, cracked, with lots of wreckage and junk around, some destroyed parts, etc.

Yeah i read it before volunteering to do the ship wreckage, it's one of the few things i'd be able to do a half decent job on, as there are no vehicles apart from the alien ships.
Also i just like the idea of making a wreckage! Very Happy
bmpalmann
bmpalmann
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : bmpalmann/ Remyxomatosis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next