The Bitter conclusion to it all.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bitter conclusion to it all.

Post by Xaesheir on Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:34 pm

Us. Humans.

What are we really? Answering this, we are mere flesh-sacks. We are not worthless, but we are of no benefit to anything whatsoever. We could be described as parasites, it seems humanity certainly acts like them. Now the problem with it all of humanity? Ignorance is the answer. We are ignorant and from the day we are born we all are fed lies and riddles which we end up carved into. Where is our ultimate freedom of thought and speech gone though... surely even the church tells us that we have free minds because 'god' loves us? Well it is all a lie. We are treated like livestock to the more intelligent flesh-sacks that try and control us. They pollue our minds simply to keep us in control and to keep everything 'organised' in their minds. Why though? We were surely happier when we were growing up and learning about the so-called hapiness and joys of the world though.
From day one our minds are constantly developing, the richness of the human brain is amazing. But it is filled up with irrelevance. "Be nice to people" "Don't talk to strangers" "Always be polite". Why are we taught this though, some people may call this 'common sense' but the couple of us who have truely open minds have found it as a method of control and it seems to work on the huge majority with a shocking success.
Another Issue which seems to really annoy me, overexpressing emotion. It's unfortionatly part of the human nature but it sickens me when people seem to 'drown' in it and corrupt and pollute the brainwashed minds of others. The controllers, they have actually mentally installed... as an example a method of absorbance which makes people judge how they want. It is not direct brain control that you see in movies. it is more to do with absorbing the corrupt ideas of others and getting people to the general level like I have birefly said earlier.
It is absolutly not fair for us and we should all be free minded, cause if you think you all are... well you better have a better think. When was the last time you wanted to do something but judged against it? Chances are, it was not long ago but what was holding you back though? Was it common sense or was it what you were told is right from wrong. It is different in different society's as everyone is raised in a different manner (which is actually what the general idea of this argument approves of in one way) and you can see that everyone has their own rights from wrongs.
Now going back to emotions. yes, those chemical messages which are sent throughout the body, when you feel something like so called: 'Hapiness' 'Sadness' 'Love'? The most basics are programmed into us naturally but we learn more and more and we cannot stop feeling it. Believe me, sometimes you donot want to feel emotion in the end, it is such a flawed method of self-control, only the weak are bought down by it. You can't let this happen to yourselves! You are more free-minded than that and you all know you are, but everyone wants to simply shunt away the pure thought and action and instead say what would get them furthur in their own 'societies' so they think they can live a more successful life in the end. It's sickening that someone would shunt away their natural humanity to try and benefit and leech off something so 'artificial'.

Why are people like this and why is Humanity now corrupt and plagued?
avatar
Xaesheir
Delegate
Delegate

Male
Spore Name : xDoomsoulx
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bitter conclusion to it all.

Post by Hawkbird2000 on Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:37 pm

Wow, that was beatuifully said
avatar
Hawkbird2000
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male
Age : 20

View user profile http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1025&t=175157

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bitter conclusion to it all.

Post by SuperLoki on Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:51 pm

Amazing.

_________________


Sticks and stones may break my bones but cyber harassment from a grumpy admin will never hurt me except for this one time hired assassins were involved.

Please remember the Rules and Guidelines.


avatar
SuperLoki
EuroSpore 1997
EuroSpore 1997

Female
Spore Name : Rebecca1208
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bitter conclusion to it all.

Post by Aieru on Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:54 pm

Well, humanity is like this because we are mere cattle. We are born to be part of a herd. It's that simple. Smile

You can of course, turn your back on society. But wouldn't you end up being incredibly lonely that way?
avatar
Aieru
EuroSpore 1954
EuroSpore 1954

Female
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bitter conclusion to it all.

Post by OneDeadSlime on Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:12 am

Uhhm.
avatar
OneDeadSlime
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male
Spore Name : warmslime / SporeMasterSlime
Location : Athens, Greece
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bitter conclusion to it all.

Post by Tyranidking on Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:26 am

Aieru wrote:Well, humanity is like this because we are mere cattle. We are born to be part of a herd. It's that simple. Smile

You can of course, turn your back on society. But wouldn't you end up being incredibly lonely that way?

I have turned my back on society, befriending only those I deem worthy. Yet I am not lonely, I seek company with the friends I have and the animal companions by my side.

_________________
Self-Proclaimed Bodyguard of Vekky!
avatar
Tyranidking
EuroSpore 1965
EuroSpore 1965

Male
Spore Name : Nidking
Location : You mean you don't know? Muhahahaha!
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bitter conclusion to it all.

Post by bmpalmann on Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:30 am

Which books have you been reading?
Some of this sounds like a really deep version of 1984 or some other Orwellian work.

_________________
avatar
bmpalmann
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : bmpalmann/ Remyxomatosis
Location : In your unconcious mind...
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bitter conclusion to it all.

Post by Xaesheir on Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:31 am

bmpalmann wrote:Which books have you been reading?
Some of this sounds like a really deep version of 1984 or some other Orwellian work.

I haven't been reading any particular books. Just what I personally believe.
avatar
Xaesheir
Delegate
Delegate

Male
Spore Name : xDoomsoulx
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bitter conclusion to it all.

Post by Arkanay on Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:31 am

The truth is, we are all robots Smile
avatar
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male
Spore Name : Arkanay
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bitter conclusion to it all.

Post by bmpalmann on Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:37 am

xDoomsoulx wrote:
bmpalmann wrote:Which books have you been reading?
Some of this sounds like a really deep version of 1984 or some other Orwellian work.

I haven't been reading any particular books. Just what I personally believe.

Fair enough, it just sounded a lot like George Orwell at times.
And Orwell is awesome ... fact! study

_________________
avatar
bmpalmann
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : bmpalmann/ Remyxomatosis
Location : In your unconcious mind...
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bitter conclusion to it all.

Post by ProbablynotHax on Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:50 am

xDoomsoulx wrote:Us. Humans.

What are we really? Answering this, we are mere flesh-sacks. We are not worthless, but we are of no benefit to anything whatsoever. We could be described as parasites, it seems humanity certainly acts like them.

Well, I could write a lot on this. However, you shouldn't be so fast to put down flesh sacks. To provide a pseudo answer, we are the product of fusion in stars. However, I'm not really going to go into that right now. You can argue that people act a certain way, but that's all based on your perspective and opinion.

Now the problem with it all of humanity? Ignorance is the answer. We are ignorant and from the day we are born we all are fed lies and riddles which we end up carved into. Where is our ultimate freedom of thought and speech gone though... surely even the church tells us that we have free minds because 'god' loves us? Well it is all a lie. We are treated like livestock to the more intelligent flesh-sacks that try and control us. They pollute our minds simply to keep us in control and to keep everything 'organised' in their minds.

Okay... Could I please see your source for this information? Let me put it this way, if we are indeed treated like live-stock by some super intelligent beings, how do you know this? If they are so intelligent, Wouldn't they have predicted someone would find them out. I could be just misinterpreting this, but help me out here. There's just too many conclusions jumped for me to make any sense out of this.

Why though? We were surely happier when we were growing up and learning about the so-called hapiness and joys of the world though.
From day one our minds are constantly developing, the richness of the human brain is amazing. But it is filled up with irrelevance. "Be nice to people" "Don't talk to strangers" "Always be polite". Why are we taught this though, some people may call this 'common sense' but the couple of us who have truely open minds have found it as a method of control and it seems to work on the huge majority with a shocking success.

Eh? Our minds are developing, sure, but that stops at around age 25. Anyway, your quotes of common sense are so common, not because they are taught to us, but because they are evolutionarily learned responses. As a species, those who work together and stick up for each other are better off surviving. This is, of course, based on the initial belief of evolution. I don't think that's a problem here, tell me If I'm wrong. Now, you cannot be taught things you know from birth, although the feelings become more refined as you are older. It is primarily inborn, though it is somewhat learned through-out your life.

Another Issue which seems to really annoy me, overexpressing emotion. It's unfortionatly part of the human nature but it sickens me when people seem to 'drown' in it and corrupt and pollute the brainwashed minds of others. The controllers, they have actually mentally installed... as an example a method of absorbance which makes people judge how they want. It is not direct brain control that you see in movies. it is more to do with absorbing the corrupt ideas of others and getting people to the general level like I have birefly said earlier.

This makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. I am sorry, but there is no way I can even formulate a response to debunk this. There's just nothing to debunk. I don't know what "overexpressing emotion" is, but I can assure you it has nothing to do with Human nature. Furthermore, you don't even explain half of what you start to say. The talk of absorbing emotions from "controllers". Where exactly is there any proof for this at all? You say they have mentally installed something all of our brains, why has it not taken effect in you? You don't absorb emotions, you perceive information and make deductions based on those perceptions. Your deductions can't be controlled by being around people who express emotions. Then again, I could just be wrong about what you're trying to say, because I can barely make any sense out of it.

It is absolutly not fair for us and we should all be free minded, cause if you think you all are... well you better have a better think. When was the last time you wanted to do something but judged against it? Chances are, it was not long ago but what was holding you back though? Was it common sense or was it what you were told is right from wrong. It is different in different society's as everyone is raised in a different manner (which is actually what the general idea of this argument approves of in one way) and you can see that everyone has their own rights from wrongs.

So, we're all not free minded, but you are? The reason people choose against doing something is simple, the repercussions. If you want to jump off a bridge for the thrill, would you? Sure, it would but fun and exciting. You know what else would happen? You would drown, or be killed on impact.

So, is it common sense that's holding you back? Of course it is. Let's say you want to kill someone, but you don't. It's not really common sense, it's the realization that the person before you is just like you. You wouldn't want that person infringing on your rights by killing you, so you recognize you have no right to do the same to him. It's not common sense, it's an inborn reaction. That's not to say people don't overcome or are taught to ignore that reaction, but it stands pretty strong, if you few the situation statistically.

Now going back to emotions. yes, those chemical messages which are sent throughout the body, when you feel something like so called: 'Hapiness' 'Sadness' 'Love'? The most basics are programmed into us naturally but we learn more and more and we cannot stop feeling it. Believe me, sometimes you donot want to feel emotion in the end, it is such a flawed method of self-control, only the weak are bought down by it. You can't let this happen to yourselves! You are more free-minded than that and you all know you are, but everyone wants to simply shunt away the pure thought and action and instead say what would get them furthur in their own 'societies' so they think they can live a more successful life in the end. It's sickening that someone would shunt away their natural humanity to try and benefit and leech off something so 'artificial'.

Why are people like this and why is Humanity now corrupt and plagued?



Sure, you may not want to feel emotion sometimes, because emotion can hurt. However, happiness, disdain, love, etc are all inborn. They are not programmed into us naturally, unless that's what you call an inborn response to natural or unnatural stimuli.

And now you begin to jump around more than I can start to make sense of. What is this "pure action and thought" you speak of? I see a lot of statements, I don't see any proof, or really and educated statements to begin with. Furthering the society and your place in it is more important than you can imagine. It's more important than any quasi-psychological hypotheses anyone can come up with, as they are a mere waste of time.

Sorry if what I said lacks some order, I was rushing, just ask if you have anymore questions, concerns, rebuttals, etc. It was difficult to organize this into a post, so let me know if I messed up anything, though I find it unlikely.
avatar
ProbablynotHax
Regular
Regular

Male
Location : *Generic pseudo-intellectual, melancholy phrase I found on another forum*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bitter conclusion to it all.

Post by B1ack_Blob on Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:54 am

You guys need to take some basic pyschology classes before you make assumptions like these. I could expand on the stuff that hax missed, but theres so much to cover that would take a long ass time, but I really don't care enough to bother with it.


Last edited by B1ack_Blob on Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
B1ack_Blob
Member
Member

Male
Spore Name : B1ack_Blob
Location : FFFFFFFUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bitter conclusion to it all.

Post by SuperLoki on Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:12 pm

Yeah, you messed up completely, and thus you suck |:<


norly. Alot of that makes sense in comparison to what xDoomsoulx says - I see understanding and sense in both.

Also, the whole 'supernatural beings' thing about who we're being manipulated by, I think he meant the government and related stuff. At least, that's what I read of it.

_________________


Sticks and stones may break my bones but cyber harassment from a grumpy admin will never hurt me except for this one time hired assassins were involved.

Please remember the Rules and Guidelines.


avatar
SuperLoki
EuroSpore 1997
EuroSpore 1997

Female
Spore Name : Rebecca1208
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bitter conclusion to it all.

Post by jellyman12 on Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:54 pm

I could go on and on about this post...

But I am too lazy
avatar
jellyman12
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Male
Spore Name : jellyman12
Location : Possibly
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bitter conclusion to it all.

Post by Tyrannigalox on Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:15 pm

Sorry Doomy, I have to agree with Hax on this one D:
avatar
Tyrannigalox
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Male
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bitter conclusion to it all.

Post by Xaesheir on Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:14 pm

Lawl ah well, at least I tried.
avatar
Xaesheir
Delegate
Delegate

Male
Spore Name : xDoomsoulx
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bitter conclusion to it all.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum