EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kinda got some bad Spore-related news

+26
RemyPas
sjhorm
Aieru
NGin
OneDeadSlime
MjrGlory
jellyman12
Illusionary
die876
Xaesheir
Mudo
War
MilkAndCookies
MarkyDMan
LordRemington
HabaneroArrow
bmpalmann
Blaze
Tyranidking
Thobe
LoD
Tyrannigalox
Lumorei
Arkanay
ProbablynotHax
Loki
30 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Kinda got some bad Spore-related news - Page 2 Empty Re: Kinda got some bad Spore-related news

Post by MilkAndCookies Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:02 am

MarkyDMan wrote:Well that sucks Sad
Make a new hotmail account, and use it to make a new spore account! Genius!

I don´t think that will work Marky. I tried that already, and trust me... It didn´t work.

I am very sad to hear this Beccs. When I first saw this I was like " Whaaaatttt theeeeee----"... First of all, the Sporum sucks. And second, people buy this game and play it, knowing that they will be able to share creations on the internet. And what, after 2 years of massive fun,they ban the greatest creator of all time?

I mean come on. F*** you Maxis >:U
MilkAndCookies
MilkAndCookies
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Female
Spore Name : -

Back to top Go down

Kinda got some bad Spore-related news - Page 2 Empty Re: Kinda got some bad Spore-related news

Post by War Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:30 am

I seem to recall someone else got perma banned a while back and unbanned after significant protest. It's possible it may happen with you, I will write Maxis Cactus a PM.
War
War
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Warboss92

Back to top Go down

Post by Mudo Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:43 am

Hydro_Glyph is the one you're thinking of. Wink
Mudo
Mudo
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male
Spore Name : Mudokon117

Back to top Go down

Post by War Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:05 am

No there was another one, if I talk to WP I'll ask him. I recall he made a protest creation with the rest of her friends.
War
War
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Xaesheir Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:58 am

F*ck you Maxis! They don't even have the decency to look into what's going on anymore.

Signing Petition now.
Xaesheir
Xaesheir
Delegate
Delegate

Male
Spore Name : xDoomsoulx

Back to top Go down

Post by die876 Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:04 am

Oh dear god, why spam MPN they'll just think of keeping you banned for creation spamming
die876
die876
Regular
Regular

Male
Spore Name : die876

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:19 am

Could a kind person please post this in the petition thread, for people think I am lying now.

Guys, I am actually offended you think I would go through all of this for a joke or a lie. This thread was not my idea, nor was the protest creations. I was honored and amazed at the support, after getting quite upset after finding myself banned when I wanted to share my "Eden" creation. I don't know how I can prove myself to you that this is actually real, that I have actually lost all access to my main account.

I have to thank everyone for all your efforts. I honestly did not expect this, and it amazes me so much, so thank you dearly. Whether or not I get unbanned, I don't know how I can show my gratitude. For those who think I am lying... Well. I don't want to speak about that.

Like I said, I might not be able to convince you, but I hope my friends find these 'real' enough. For EA - I'm very sorry if quoting you is breaking further rules.

Kinda got some bad Spore-related news - Page 2 Ban1

Kinda got some bad Spore-related news - Page 2 Ban2

"Hello, Your Electronic Arts Spore account has been permanently terminated from the Electronic Arts service for violating the Terms of Service. The account will no longer be accessible in any way, and all items associated with this account are or will soon be deleted.

"reasons..."

As the decision in this matter is final, please understand that no further correspondence regarding this account will be acknowledged. This action was necessary due to the repeated nature of the offenses on the account. We regret having to take this final step, but it is entirely necessary on behalf of protecting the Electronic Arts community. As an online player, you are solely responsible for all activity on your Account and for the security of your computer system or video console system.We respectfully ask that you please do not contact Electronic Arts regarding this matter from this point forward. We also ask that you understand and respect all statutes within the Terms of Service, as they still contractually apply to you as per the original agreement, especially the sections regarding terminated members of the service. "Sincerely, Customer Support Electronic Arts" EA.com Customer Relations"

I hope this is enough. If not, farewell.

Loki
Euro Assistant
Euro Assistant

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Thobe Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:20 am

I will
Thobe
Thobe
EuroSpore 1954
EuroSpore 1954

Male
Spore Name : Thobewill

Back to top Go down

Post by Xaesheir Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:21 am

I'll do it.

EDIT ^ Got beaten to it.
Xaesheir
Xaesheir
Delegate
Delegate

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Thobe Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:24 am

Very Happy
Thobe
Thobe
EuroSpore 1954
EuroSpore 1954

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Xaesheir Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:32 am

All of her creations will be deleted shortly?! Shocked

Rebecca, im going to make an alt up quickly and im gonna preserve some of your best works while I still have some time.
Xaesheir
Xaesheir
Delegate
Delegate

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Thobe Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:35 am

yes
Thobe
Thobe
EuroSpore 1954
EuroSpore 1954

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by War Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:47 am

Becca mentioned she's backing up all the pngs on her computer.
War
War
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:55 am

"We respectfully ask that you please do not contact Electronic Arts regarding this matter from this point forward."

>______>

Yeah, they don't want people whinning after their blind decisions... Figures Rolling Eyes
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male
Spore Name : Arkanay

Back to top Go down

Post by Illusionary Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:17 am

Hai Becca!

On the Sporum, everyones playing funeral songs for you.
Illusionary
Illusionary
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male
Spore Name : ghostofillusion

Back to top Go down

Post by Xaesheir Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:29 am

Done the best I can for preserving your best Rebecca. I'll try and save more tommorow.
Xaesheir
Xaesheir
Delegate
Delegate

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumorei Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:39 am

I downloaded every last creations of yours to admire and ask this question in curiosity:

EA, why are you such big A**holes?
(said with a calm voice while grinning)
Lumorei
Lumorei
Exiled

Female
Spore Name : Lumorei / Unpronouncable

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Lumorei

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:48 am

Jesus...

Thanks alot guys for backing up my stuff and doing all of this for me <3

Loki
Euro Assistant
Euro Assistant

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by LoD Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:28 pm

War wrote:No there was another one, if I talk to WP I'll ask him. I recall he made a protest creation with the rest of her friends.

Looked at his stuff. It was Minds_Eye

LoD
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male
Spore Name : "LoD"

Back to top Go down

Post by Mudo Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:35 pm

I just finished the creation I promised you Becca. It's not all it should have been, especieally the snake and the back of the bug, (complexity) but I think it turned out okay. I hope it helps. :confused
Mudo
Mudo
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by jellyman12 Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:41 pm

This is so stupid... Hopefully Maxis will respond to this.

I made something for this, it may not be the best but its my contribution Razz

Kinda got some bad Spore-related news - Page 2 500617327455_lrg
jellyman12
jellyman12
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Male
Spore Name : jellyman12

Back to top Go down

Post by Mudo Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:45 pm

Heres a link to mine if anybody wants to take a look. I'm too dumb to figure out how to post pictures. Facepalm

http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=usr-Mudokon117%7C500292645172%3Asast-500617319605
Mudo
Mudo
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Xaesheir Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:54 pm

I've mentioned you Rebecca in my feature Smile
Xaesheir
Xaesheir
Delegate
Delegate

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MjrGlory Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:38 pm

Customer support stinks. I realy hope all these actions and petitions will work. I'll be signing it as soon as the sporum works for me again....

It's a real shame when good creators (or creators in general) are forced to leave the game like this. I know, it happened to me once at another game.
MjrGlory
MjrGlory
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male
Spore Name : MjrGlory

Back to top Go down

Post by OneDeadSlime Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:02 pm

Nothing against you, Rebecca, but I don't see why everyone's flaming Customer support.
If you really did use vulgar language, that's a violation of the rules you agree to when you install Spore. They have no reason to unban you.

The issue has been passed along to MC but don't hold your breath. She doesn't have to do anything.
OneDeadSlime
OneDeadSlime
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male
Spore Name : warmslime / SporeMasterSlime

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next