EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EuroSpore Rock Compilation =Check Top of Page 9=

+18
PlasmaManiac
War
ArsDraconis
MetalStarTech
Zellex
B1ack_Blob
MjrGlory
bmpalmann
Doomnova
Xaesheir
SuperLoki
sjhorm
Kevin92
Arkanay
LordRemington
Tyrannigalox
Trick
Vektrix
22 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

EuroSpore Rock Compilation =Check Top of Page 9= - Page 4 Empty Re: EuroSpore Rock Compilation =Check Top of Page 9=

Post by War Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:34 am

No Iron Maiden?

Wtf is wrong with you people.
War
War
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Warboss92

Back to top Go down

EuroSpore Rock Compilation =Check Top of Page 9= - Page 4 Empty Re: EuroSpore Rock Compilation =Check Top of Page 9=

Post by Arkanay Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:41 am

Iron Maiden is already a definite choice.

This pool is to select others.
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male
Spore Name : Arkanay

Back to top Go down

Post by MetalStarTech Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:46 am

Trickatel wrote:Disturbed are OK, but not superomgesusitsarainbow epic. If you catch my drift Wink

I disagree they are epic & Wining but just underrated by some people but i like a lot of there catalogue and thats y there a option it could be aufull some tastless nit recigmended The Darkness and they were OVERATED But My guss Metallica will win outright lets face it there gods who Never put out a bad song

Last edited by MetalStarTech on Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:54 am; edited 2 times in total

MetalStarTech
EuroSpore 1954
EuroSpore 1954

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by PlasmaManiac Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:49 am

Definitely had to go with Dream Theater since their drummer(Mike Portnoy) just switched to my favourite band Smile
PlasmaManiac
PlasmaManiac

Male
Spore Name : PlasmaManiac

Back to top Go down

Post by Vektrix Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:03 am

THIS POLL IS TO SELECT THE FINAL TWO NON-EUROPEAN ACTS!

I am personally not an Iron Maiden fan btw.
Vektrix
Vektrix
Euro Leader
Euro Leader

Male
Spore Name : Vektrix / SporeMasterVek

http://www.eurospore.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by B1ack_Blob Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:13 am

MetalStarTech wrote:
Trickatel wrote:Disturbed are OK, but not superomgesusitsarainbow epic. If you catch my drift Wink

I disagree they are epic & Wining but just underrated by some people but i like a lot of there catalogue and thats y there a option it could be aufull some tastless nit recigmended The Darkness and they were OVERATED But My guss Metallica will win outright lets face it there gods who Never put out a bad song

Disturbed is in fact quite the opposite of underrated. They are one of the best selling metal acts around, they cannot be underrated.
B1ack_Blob
B1ack_Blob

Male
Spore Name : B1ack_Blob

Back to top Go down

Post by War Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:16 am

Disturbed isn't bad, but they're really samey as blob says. Pretty much any song from any of their last four albums could be easily mistaken for any other song off said albums :\
War
War
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Warboss92

Back to top Go down

Post by sjhorm Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:06 pm

Honestly, I only like one Metallica song, and that's Enter Sandman.
sjhorm
sjhorm
EuroSpore 1975
EuroSpore 1975

Male
Spore Name : sjhorm

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:39 pm

sjhorm wrote:Honestly, I only like one Metallica song, and that's Enter Sandman.

I prefer Nothing Else Matters more than Enter Sandman, but I think metallica have alot of good songs, though the Saint Anger album wasn't great

LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : Reyes1

https://www.youtube.com/user/L0rdRemington?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

Post by MetalStarTech Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:48 am

honestly I dont think Enter Sandman should be voted for not that its not a great song but they have better songs and just cause its a mega hit dousnt meen vote for it go for what ur geart tells u not what everybody else thinks u should otherwide u are no true metallica or Metal fan metal

MetalStarTech
EuroSpore 1954
EuroSpore 1954

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vektrix Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:58 am

My fave is Enter Sandman, but I also like a ton of Metallica's other stuff. Enter Sandman got me into Metallica.
Vektrix
Vektrix
Euro Leader
Euro Leader

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by B1ack_Blob Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:15 am

MetalStarTech wrote:honestly I dont think Enter Sandman should be voted for not that its not a great song but they have better songs and just cause its a mega hit dousnt meen vote for it go for what ur geart tells u not what everybody else thinks u should otherwide u are no true metallica or Metal fan metal

Enter Sandman might be their only well written song. Metallica is just hard country anymore anyway, they aren't even close to any of the top metal bands. Also, use periods. Your sentences are difficult enough to read as it is.
B1ack_Blob
B1ack_Blob

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Trick Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:28 am

PlasmaManiac wrote:Definitely had to go with Dream Theater since their drummer(Mike Portnoy) just switched to my favourite band Smile

My dad is now a big fan of them Shocked
Trick
Trick
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male
Spore Name : bobmarleyrulz

Back to top Go down

Post by Vektrix Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:30 am

I've not really listened to Dream Theater, I suppose I better had now.

Metallica are credited with "inventing" Thrash Metal scratch
Vektrix
Vektrix
Euro Leader
Euro Leader

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MetalStarTech Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:12 am

Bob u dont know what your talking about however Vek does As Metallica have a tun of well writen songs And as to Not in The Top ten Now i know your smoking somthing u shouldent be They defined Thrash are in the hall of fame and still are in the peooples top 10 u idiot ask any self respecting Rock fan these days quotes them End of

MetalStarTech
EuroSpore 1954
EuroSpore 1954

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Trick Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:13 am

I think we shouldn't be accusing each other here. Everyone has their own opinions, and we should respect them. Unless someone wants to start a war, but that's another story.
Trick
Trick
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:15 am

No need to be aggressive, Metal.

Calm down a little :-)
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male
Spore Name : Arkanay

Back to top Go down

Post by Vektrix Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:20 am

MetalStarTech wrote:Bob u dont know what your talking about however Vek does As Metallica have a tun of well writen songs And as to Not in The Top ten Now i know your smoking somthing u shouldent be They defined Thrash are in the hall of fame and still are in the peooples top 10 u idiot ask any self respecting Rock fan these days quotes them End of

This is music, not a scientific theory that can be proven. Calm yourself down, MST.

I have just listened to Dream Theater, and despite several people saying how good they are, I was highly disappointed. Other than "Pull Me Under", very poor, but that is my opinion.
Vektrix
Vektrix
Euro Leader
Euro Leader

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Trick Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:24 am

How did we forget to mention Genesis Facepalm
Trick
Trick
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aletrius Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:27 am

Nirvana, I would say.
Aletrius
Aletrius
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by B1ack_Blob Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:57 am

MetalStarTech wrote:Bob u dont know what your talking about however Vek does As Metallica have a tun of well writen songs And as to Not in The Top ten Now i know your smoking somthing u shouldent be They defined Thrash are in the hall of fame and still are in the peooples top 10 u idiot ask any self respecting Rock fan these days quotes them End of

Any self respected musician knows how "good" they are. Your obviously only reading mainstream opinions on them. What they did well was bring punk speed to metal, and have the ability to create greate riffs as well. But their artistic ability ends there.

There are soo many bands heavier and better than them. Even in the Thrash metal genre, Megadeath and Slayer are both better.

Also, im not sure what, "and still are in the peooples top 10 u idiot ask any self respecting Rock fan these days quotes them End of", means. Who are these peooples you speak of?

You talk to any fan of any genre and they're all going to have different opinions on who they like. I haven't met an actual musician that likes metallica that much, and anyone who likes rocks these days, really don't give a rats ass about them.

It's important to recognize what they did bring to the metal genre, but it doesn't mean they're anywhere near the best metal/rock act around, or even in the top 100 list either. A lot of musicians contributed to what music is today, millions of years worth of musicians in fact.
B1ack_Blob
B1ack_Blob

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Trick Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:02 am

And also, how could I forget Led Zeppelin Facepalm I'm even learning one of their songs (Stairway to Heaven) right now, flippin heck how could I forget XD

EDIT: They're on the list, but they should be a definite!

Last edited by Trickatel on Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Trick
Trick
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aletrius Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:07 am

You have a point. Surprised
Aletrius
Aletrius
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by PlasmaManiac Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:29 am

Vektrix wrote:I have just listened to Dream Theater, and despite several people saying how good they are, I was highly disappointed. Other than "Pull Me Under", very poor, but that is my opinion.

I would check out Panic Attack if you're looking for good songs by Dream Theater. Yes Metallica is a great band and I highly respect Lars Ulrich, one of my favourite drummers. No Rush?
PlasmaManiac
PlasmaManiac

Male
Spore Name : PlasmaManiac

Back to top Go down

Post by sjhorm Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:47 am

I forgot Rush? darn
sjhorm
sjhorm
EuroSpore 1975
EuroSpore 1975

Male
Spore Name : sjhorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next