EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you want to be when you're older (Or for the elders, what job do you want to have?)

+11
Lumorei
Aieru
OneDeadSlime
Copperlou
Arkanay
TyrannoFan
LordRemington
SuperLoki
Blaze
Zaroas
Trick
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What do you want to be when you're older (Or for the elders, what job do you want to have?) - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you want to be when you're older (Or for the elders, what job do you want to have?)

Post by LoD Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:58 am

Video Game Designer, dawgs.

LoD
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male
Spore Name : "LoD"

Back to top Go down

What do you want to be when you're older (Or for the elders, what job do you want to have?) - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you want to be when you're older (Or for the elders, what job do you want to have?)

Post by Vektrix Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:24 am

I didn't know what i wanted be when I was younger. However, when I got my first full-time job it suddenly cam to me that I wanted to be an IT Consultant. So many people at my first job just didn't have a clue about using computers or understand why we were using them.

I spent 9 months doing Database Administration and a year doing IT Support, I also have a degree in Management and Business Information Systems, so clearly I am suited to it.

I never wnated to work with animals (or people), too difficult to understand, but I do get a sort of buzz when I help others.
Vektrix
Vektrix
Euro Leader
Euro Leader

Male
Spore Name : Vektrix / SporeMasterVek

http://www.eurospore.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostmoon Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:00 am

I wanted to work with Animals but I agree with Vektrix, too confusing.

I either want to be a writer or a politician.
Frostmoon
Frostmoon
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Male
Spore Name : Froststar

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Froststar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum