EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Show off your Latest Thread

+53
Grand Peep
sefmonsta
Serevanth
Slarti
Jokie155
Xeno
Didzo
Ansje
techno605
Andeavor
Doloreg
T3h Piti
Mushroomking1
Issenkraal
kyle_r93
Randomosity
Red-Indigo
Kevin92
Forti4
cwar
Hawkbird2000
Greyskull
MarkyDMan
Trick
Vektrix
Rikyudoo
Vereor
Icedmask
Billith
Jeff
Drew980
NewBog
UltimateZob
Shadow
Dino589
ArticShock
Damnagoras
world_piece
Dormin
Ghelae
Lumorei
Zaroas
bmpalmann
sjhorm
SuperLoki
Xaesheir
MjrGlory
Lord_Lonestar
Skeletontail
Shardna
LordRemington
Arkanay
Mudo
57 posters

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

The Show off your Latest Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Show off your Latest Thread

Post by Arkanay Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:14 pm

That looks pretty cool, Artic. Nicely done.

Thumbs up for awesome face and chest Thumbs Up
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male
Spore Name : Arkanay

Back to top Go down

The Show off your Latest Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Show off your Latest Thread

Post by Drew980 Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:34 am

The Show off your Latest Thread - Page 11 500731323400_lrg
Drew980
Drew980
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-Indigo Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:08 am

Wow, Arctic, thats one awesome if not creepy creature!

I love the Building too Drew, its a great idea!

My most recent: A template. Not the best in the world but the building took up loads of complexity and considering I nearly never use the building editor, Im pretty pleased with it:

Oriental Template

Can't for the life of me remember how to put the adventure pic rather than the frame... Been a long time since I did this XD
Red-Indigo
Red-Indigo
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Female
Spore Name : Orbixitron

Back to top Go down

Post by ArticShock Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:26 am

Cool building Drew, I like its point of view, and the explosion looks nice!

From the adventures picture, it looks very detailed, Red. Hopefully I can play when I have spare time! Very Happy

The Show off your Latest Thread - Page 11 Cre_ga10
Eh, not the best of pictures.
ArticShock
ArticShock
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Male
Spore Name : ArticShock

Back to top Go down

Post by Xaesheir Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:22 am

The Show off your Latest Thread - Page 11 EnddxThe Show off your Latest Thread - Page 11 500732560013_lrgSporepedia Link Available Here!
End - Xakora Deathplague Army Builder. Tears the spirits out of flesh mortals and uses them to build and power Xakoran mechs.
Xaesheir
Xaesheir
Delegate
Delegate

Male
Spore Name : xDoomsoulx

Back to top Go down

Post by Drew980 Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:31 pm

Drew980
Drew980
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-Indigo Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:46 am

Looks alot like Kyles stuff, but in a good way. That style is pretty much demanded by some players anyway, so being able to pull it off is great. Not to mention, its got your style all over it as well Smile

I really like the legs, the structure of them is really interesting. I also like the colours you've used too. Works nicely!
Red-Indigo
Red-Indigo
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Female
Spore Name : Orbixitron

Back to top Go down

Post by Xaesheir Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:48 am

The Show off your Latest Thread - Page 11 SighoThe Show off your Latest Thread - Page 11 500733688862_lrg

Sigh - Xakora Deathplague Force Commander ~~~ Sporepedia Link Available Here!
Xaesheir
Xaesheir
Delegate
Delegate

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:40 pm

Last edited by Darwin2011 on Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Xaesheir Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:23 am

The Show off your Latest Thread - Page 11 AbigorThe Show off your Latest Thread - Page 11 500734300808_lrg

Abigor - Xakora Deathplague Special Guard
Sporepedia Link Available Here!
Xaesheir
Xaesheir
Delegate
Delegate

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord_Lonestar Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:53 am

The Show off your Latest Thread - Page 11 CRE_VanosVrarock-0bdb7b7f_ful
The Show off your Latest Thread - Page 11 500734920979_lrg
http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=usr-LoneStar45%7C500637810923%3Asast-500734920979

Name : Vanos'Vrarock

Species : Zaretians
Personality : Vanos is normally calm and collective and always has a sarcastic comment to say about a situation, never letting his emotions get in the way of business which he was trained to do as a Zaretian soldier. But he is highly selfish and would rather complete a mission than saving a wounded team mate, he rather also do things his way. Vanos tends not to get attached to others.

Equipment : Vanos wears his stolen basic Zaretian infantry armor and is armed with a experimental high powered plasma gun that is lightweight and has little recoil thus he can shoot his gun on the move and not be stopped, as ammo it uses a plasma battery that when ran out; automatically ejects it's self out of the gun and must be replaced manually or the gun won't shoot. He also carries serveral smaller pistols in his armor.
His left hand is robotic and thus gives him super strength in that arm.
He also wears a razor bladed hat that can be thrown at enemies to dismember limbs and then return but it can only be caught with Vanos's cyborg arm or it'll chop off his regular arm.

Story : Vanos was formally a Zaretian Squad Leader who got the job done no matter the consequences. He was a perfect soldier in the eyes of many of the generals but this soon changed after the battles against the Madarian empire and the brief war with the recently rescued from enslavement Nara-ky. During the failed battle of Rath-B7 (A Nara-ky held planet which many Zaretians were on and interogated) which he was captured and secretly tortured by the Nara-ky (which he lost his arm) until the Nara-ky got careless and many of the prisoners escaped the planet changed. After returning to Zartar he learned that no efforts were going to be made to rescue him nor his band of prisoners and he become very disloyal to the King and his many underlings, often refusing to go on missions and sneaking off to local clubs/bars/strip clubs to have fun.
This was common until Vanos decided to abandon the empire for good, he stole as many equipment that he could carry and stole the nearest fighter and flew straight to the brutal and anarchy filled planet known as Planet X (often called Xangogo) and became a gang member for a organization known as The Order of The Claw, there he became the Underling to the Zaretian crime lord known as Vlax. Vlax was a lord of the Order who had many Vanonoose raiders under his control due to Vlax owning a scrapyard filled with high quality parts which the Vanonoose lusted over.
Vanos was one of Vlax's most loyal soldiers but Vanos only wanted one thing; entertainment and money. And when Vlax started hunted down the 8 pieces of Badok's Treasure Vanos became allies with Tabazim the intelligent Massaurus and turned against Vlax by taking the right eye of Badok (a important asset to Vlax's hunt for Badok's Treasure) and left his scrapyard with Tabazim and now wanders Planet X hoping for a oppertunity to get Badok's left eye.
Lord_Lonestar
Lord_Lonestar
Regular
Regular

Male
Spore Name : LoneStar45

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord_Lonestar Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:48 am

The Show off your Latest Thread - Page 11 CRE_DarkLordBadok-0bddf384_ful
Dark Lord Badok
The Show off your Latest Thread - Page 11 500735658836_lrg
http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=usr-LoneStar45%7C500637810923%3Asast-500735658836

Comment and rates please? (I will return them)
Lord_Lonestar
Lord_Lonestar
Regular
Regular

Male
Spore Name : LoneStar45

Back to top Go down

Post by Xaesheir Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:35 am

The Show off your Latest Thread - Page 11 Ovthousands
Xaesheir
Xaesheir
Delegate
Delegate

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shardna Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:52 am

Epic creations! I may not be able to pull off Really epic stuff but I can pull off epic cuteness creations! Here is my latest two made just for Easter.

The Show off your Latest Thread - Page 11 500735586291_lrg Easter Bunny Fluffet (The ping is awful on the eyes)

The Show off your Latest Thread - Page 11 500735645498_lrg Easter Bunny Fluffet with Basket (See in editor for better view)

Hope you like em. ^^'
Shardna
Shardna
EuroSpore 1954
EuroSpore 1954

Female
Spore Name : Shardna

Back to top Go down

Post by Trick Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:52 pm

Trick
Trick
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male
Spore Name : bobmarleyrulz

Back to top Go down

Post by Shardna Sun May 01, 2011 3:03 am

Wow nice stuff there everyone! I like that golden thingamabob Trick. It's really pretty. Very Happy
Shardna
Shardna
EuroSpore 1954
EuroSpore 1954

Female
Spore Name : Shardna

Back to top Go down

Post by Trick Sun May 01, 2011 3:21 am

Thank you very much Shard Very Happy
Trick
Trick
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MarkyDMan Mon May 02, 2011 12:53 am

My first creation in a few months.
The Show off your Latest Thread - Page 11 500737912265_lrg

I'm back, baby Very Happy
MarkyDMan
MarkyDMan
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : MarkyDMan......obviously :D
Location : Surfing the web... Awesome Points: 99,453,475,463,208,543 Mood: Inspired

Back to top Go down

Post by Trick Mon May 02, 2011 12:54 am

Trick
Trick
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MarkyDMan Mon May 02, 2011 1:04 am

MarkyDMan
MarkyDMan
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Location : Surfing the web... Awesome Points: 99,453,475,463,208,543 Mood: Inspired

Back to top Go down

Post by Trick Mon May 02, 2011 1:04 am

You could have used edit you know Razz
Trick
Trick
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MarkyDMan Mon May 02, 2011 1:18 am

Where's the fun in that Unsure
MarkyDMan
MarkyDMan
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Xaesheir Mon May 09, 2011 12:02 am

Finished.

The Show off your Latest Thread - Page 11 Ancientkeeper
Xaesheir
Xaesheir
Delegate
Delegate

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Mon May 09, 2011 8:44 pm

That thing is beastly Doom. somewhat reminds me of the Angelo from Devil May Cry 4. Awesome work.
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : Reyes1

https://www.youtube.com/user/L0rdRemington?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next