EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worst Movies/ Movie Scenes of all time.

+13
Trick
Lumorei
Damnagoras
MilkAndCookies
Shadow
Vereor
Iridescence
Mudo
flux
Vektrix
Arkanay
Andeavor
LordRemington
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Worst Movies/ Movie Scenes of all time. - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst Movies/ Movie Scenes of all time.

Post by sjhorm Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:50 pm

Trickatel wrote:And Anakin's whiny behaviour too.

The acting was poor in the new trilogy.

I actually liked the NOOOOO
But Anakin was horrible.
sjhorm
sjhorm
EuroSpore 1975
EuroSpore 1975

Male
Spore Name : sjhorm

Back to top Go down

Worst Movies/ Movie Scenes of all time. - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst Movies/ Movie Scenes of all time.

Post by LordRemington Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:02 am

Lumorei wrote:How has no one posted that horrible 'NOOOOO' Vader yelled from Star Wars?

And I agree Trick. Anakin was more annoying than anything. I found him particular irritating in the number 3. Instead of looking evil, he looked like a toddler who was throwing a hissy fit
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : Reyes1

https://www.youtube.com/user/L0rdRemington?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

Post by Andeavor Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:23 am

I have no words...
Andeavor
Andeavor
Euro Administrator
Euro Administrator

Male
Spore Name : Andeavor

Back to top Go down

Post by Drew980 Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:51 pm

Trickatel wrote:And Anakin's whiny behaviour too.

The acting was poor in the new trilogy.

Heh, If they had all the same people doing the newer ones it would have been lot better.
Drew980
Drew980
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Andeavor Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:44 am

I thought this special fits in here perfectly:

Andeavor
Andeavor
Euro Administrator
Euro Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:37 am

Mac me? Looks like a load of rubbish and i have never heard of it, man thats an ugly alien. Mad
Shadow
Shadow
Exiled

Female
Spore Name : alien7249

http://www.daac.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shardna Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:53 am

The film Percy Jackson and the lightning theif has got to be one of the worse films I've ever seen. They only did half right from the books but the rest of it was just complety wrong. I would not recomend seeing it.
Shardna
Shardna
EuroSpore 1954
EuroSpore 1954

Female
Spore Name : Shardna

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:15 am

I saw that film and have to agree, it is just so predictable.
Shadow
Shadow
Exiled

Female
Spore Name : alien7249

http://www.daac.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vektrix Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:00 am

Who said Aliens have to look pretty?

btw... I hate ET, it is my 11th worst movie of all time. Besides, I think E.T. is uglier than MAC. Must admit, that film looks awful... however, it is ripping off an awful film.

So many of these films have done the rounds on Movies 24 recently.
Vektrix
Vektrix
Euro Leader
Euro Leader

Male
Spore Name : Vektrix / SporeMasterVek

http://www.eurospore.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shardna Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:03 am

Another worse film I wouldn't recomend seeing is The Last Airbender. They complety got the whole thing wrong from the cartoon series. The only good thing about it was the effects. Everything else stinks.
Shardna
Shardna
EuroSpore 1954
EuroSpore 1954

Female
Spore Name : Shardna

Back to top Go down

Post by Andeavor Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:13 am

I wouldn't call The Last Airbender the worst, but it was a disgrace. It would've worked much better as a mini-series.

Aaaaand with a proper cast.
Andeavor
Andeavor
Euro Administrator
Euro Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:47 am

Anime almost never translates well to live action movies. Infact I can't think of any good examples
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Andeavor Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:07 am

I thought they did a great job with Speed Racer.

"Was that a ninja?" - "More like a nonja. Terrible what passes as a ninja these days."

Epic anime fight scene:

Andeavor
Andeavor
Euro Administrator
Euro Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:26 pm

The first video didn't look that silly until about 2 minutes in.

The second one has to be the silliest fight scene I've ever seen Razz
=================================================================================

This isn't a video of a specific movie, but a collection of terrible movies. Funny

LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:51 am

I wasn't actually a massive fan of the Chuckie movies, but this movie looks like it way out does Chuckie in terms of stupidity.

Admittedly, you've got to love the last line the guy says Razz

LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by flux Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:38 am

anyone seen machete? great film for an action comedy violent crazy gore fest. 18+
flux
flux
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:52 am

I think you're in the wrong topic, flux. Razz
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male
Spore Name : Arkanay

Back to top Go down

Post by flux Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:26 am

ya soz Razz cant read

anyhow worst movie and a terrible adaption of batman

flux
flux
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dr. Prof. Walrus Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:10 pm

Troll 2
"Thy're eating her!"
"And then they're going to eat me!"
"OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!"
www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyophYBP_w4
Mr. Dr. Prof. Walrus
Mr. Dr. Prof. Walrus
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:54 pm

Ark posted that earlier walrus. Indeed a horrible movie Razz

Okay I just finished watching The Last Airbender. I don't even need time to think about it, this is one of the worst movies I have ever seen.

Its hard for me to fathom how awful this movie is. M Night Shyamalan butchered The Avatar in every way possible.

Firstly. The names. Not one single actor said his or her name correctly.. not one. You'd think if they had done any actual research into the show... or even watch a single episode, they would know how to say the names properly.

Secondly. The actors. Everyone was cast wrong. Not one single person fit the role. Besides the fact that all of the actors in the movie are shocking bad at acting, they didn't match the personalities of the characters they were acting as.

This is some of the most sorry excuse for acting I have ever seen. No one delivered an even remotely believable or even mediocre performance. The acting in this isn't even good enough for a made for TV movie. In fact its not even good enough for a youtube production video.

The script..... dreadful. To compensate for the fact they needed to condense hours upon hours of story into less than two hours, they had a lot of "oh and by the way, this is how this happened" sort of back story. Literally, at any opportunity, they would throw a random line in, that explained a little bit of the back story, but it never fit the scene.

The action. Awful. The avatar is all about bending the elements, and the movements are supposed to affect how they bend. This was not the case in this movie. Almost non of their movements corresponded to their bending. Also what the hell?!?! In the show fire benders could create fire from nothing. In the movie, they always need a source of fire, and when Iroh magically creates it from nothing, the other fire benders flip out (even though Iroh did no actual fighting).

Also there was no tension in any of the battles. Half the time, the actors randomly ran around, barely understanding where they were, seemingly forgetting they were in the middle of a battle. Absolutely zero direction in this movie. A 10 year old could have done a better job on this movie.

Also little details such as Aang's tattoos, where they completely changed it for absolutely no reason quite annoyed me. Also the final battle, was absolutely nothing like what happened in the show.

Nerd rage aside. I'm just going to say, for anyone who hasn't seen this movie. DO NOT SEE THIS MOVIE.

I give this movie a 1 out of 10. If I could give it a lower score, I would... its just that bad.

This is the final nail in the coffin of M Night Shyamalan's career as a director. He has been in a steady decline for years now with his movies, but this.... this is rock bottom. M Night............ please stop making movies. you've done enough damage to your reputation as a director as it is, keep going and you'll be labeled as the worst director of all time.

Last edited by LordRemington on Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:15 am; edited 2 times in total
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:21 pm

My girlfriend and I were this close to watch that movie.

I'm glad we ended up not doing so, it seems.
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male
Spore Name : Arkanay

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:26 pm

Be glad that you didn't watch it. Believe me its not even worth watching for the laugh factor of it being so bad. Its so bad, its not even laughably bad, its just disturbingly bad.
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vektrix Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:29 pm

Alan Smithee: A director or other member of cast or crew who believes the film they have just worked on is SOOOOO bad that they refuse to attach their name to it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Smithee

I actually like An Alan Smithee Film: Burn Hollywood Burn because it is supposed to be bad. Critics and audiences didn't seem to realise this Brick Wall
Vektrix
Vektrix
Euro Leader
Euro Leader

Male
Spore Name : Vektrix / SporeMasterVek

http://www.eurospore.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dr. Prof. Walrus Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:30 am

LordRemington wrote:Ark posted that earlier walrus. Indeed a horrible movie Razz

*snip*
Sorry bout that.
Mr. Dr. Prof. Walrus
Mr. Dr. Prof. Walrus
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:55 am

NP Prof Wal Wink

=================================================================================

The Room

This looks like a close second for bad acting to The Last Airbender
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2