EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A few spaceships I am particularly proud of...

+2
Vereor
Drew980
6 posters

Go down

A few spaceships I am particularly proud of... Empty A few spaceships I am particularly proud of...

Post by Drew980 Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:38 pm

Recently, I got into using the Spaceship editor a lot more. Its my favorite editor in the game as of late. I just wanted to see what you ol' Spore Veterans thought of them. Feedback would be rather appreciated as well.

Ship 1

Ship 2

Modifyed version of ship two, easily the best one

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Drew980

Any thoughts, feedback, comments would be appreciated. I am trying to perfect the editor.. if you will.
Drew980
Drew980
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Male

Back to top Go down

A few spaceships I am particularly proud of... Empty Re: A few spaceships I am particularly proud of...

Post by Vereor Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:43 pm

Recently I was awesome at mechs. And still am.

That is all.

But to stay on topic, use more colors. Most of your ships use similar color schemes. Lots of yellows and blues. Be bold. Try using something that you are uncomfortable with. Sometimes it works for the best.
Vereor
Vereor
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male
Spore Name : JAkster666

Back to top Go down

A few spaceships I am particularly proud of... Empty Re: A few spaceships I am particularly proud of...

Post by Drew980 Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:44 pm

I will take your advice Jak. Smile Thankie.
Drew980
Drew980
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by bmpalmann Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:57 am

Nice ships Drew, the style is slightly reminiscent of a lot of Aeropepper's stuff.
They've got good strong shapes to them which helps them stand out of the crowd and the colours are generally good.
However i think some of them could do with a little tinkering in order to refine them (mainly getting rid of edges of pieces sticking out etc). I'd also try to make the connecting pieces like those that the wings are attached to a little less obvious, it's not a big thing but i'm picky with my ships Smile
bmpalmann
bmpalmann
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : bmpalmann/ Remyxomatosis

Back to top Go down

Post by Drew980 Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:47 am

Thank you too! Very Happy
Drew980
Drew980
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by cheezu3s Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:39 am

this sporum is so different..... i've been lokking at it for about, 20 minutes. still ain't used to it.
well, those are spaceships to be proud of, colour ain't neccesserily flamboyant. but still good.
cheezu3s
cheezu3s

Spore Name : cheezu3s

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin92 Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:21 am

wow, i like them! awesome work Wink
Kevin92
Kevin92
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male
Spore Name : Kevin92

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Kevin92

Back to top Go down

Post by kyle_r93 Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:36 am

A few spaceships I am particularly proud of... 500672746054_lrg A few spaceships I am particularly proud of... 500713250663_lrg
Hmmm.... Haha looks a bit like one of my ships Razz
Anyway, nice job on those.
kyle_r93
kyle_r93
Regular
Regular

Male
Spore Name : kyle_r93

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/kyle_r93

Back to top Go down

Post by Drew980 Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:52 am

kyle_r93 wrote:A few spaceships I am particularly proud of... 500672746054_lrg A few spaceships I am particularly proud of... 500713250663_lrg
Hmmm.... Haha looks a bit like one of my ships Razz
Anyway, nice job on those.

Oh heh, it does. I have never seen any of your ships though.. I have certainly seen your creatures in which I get a lot of my inspiration from.. xD
Drew980
Drew980
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kyle_r93 Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:58 am

Drew980 wrote:Oh heh, it does. I have never seen any of your ships though..
For real? Hmm.. Are you sure? The build is incredibly similar.. Oh well, doesn't really matter, nice job Very Happy
kyle_r93
kyle_r93
Regular
Regular

Male
Spore Name : kyle_r93

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/kyle_r93

Back to top Go down

Post by Drew980 Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:00 am

I am sure of it.
Drew980
Drew980
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down