EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FIFA v.s. Pro Evo

2 posters

Go down

Which is better?

FIFA v.s. Pro Evo VoteBarStart67%FIFA v.s. Pro Evo VoteBarEnd 67% 
[ 2 ]
FIFA v.s. Pro Evo VoteBarStart33%FIFA v.s. Pro Evo VoteBarEnd 33% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

FIFA v.s. Pro Evo Empty FIFA v.s. Pro Evo

Post by Vektrix Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:57 pm

I am a fan of football games, I have owned an enormous number of them in the past, playing, managing and both. However, for playing, two have stood the test of time, the FIFA franchise and the Pro Evolution Soccer Franchise. Which is your favourite?

From 1995 - 1999 I was a FIFA fan, mainly because I was not even aware of Pro Evo, but also because I did not possess a PS2 at the time. However, in 2000 my opinion changed, not because of gameplay, but because of game physics and realism. The play suddenly became really slow, and even on the lowest levels, I suddenly lost the ability to move forward without having to turn backwards first. The final straw was the fact that when you score, the net did not react.

From 2000 - 2005 I pretty much play Championship Manager solid, only occasionally playing Pro Evo because I had a friend who had a PS2 and Pro Evolution Soccer. In 2005 I got a PS2 and have not looked back since.

I have only played one FIFA game since, and that was the World Cup 2010 game, and I must say, it was appalling... so Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 it is, until 2012 is released in october or November.
Vektrix
Vektrix
Euro Leader
Euro Leader

Male
Spore Name : Vektrix / SporeMasterVek

http://www.eurospore.eu

Back to top Go down

FIFA v.s. Pro Evo Empty Re: FIFA v.s. Pro Evo

Post by LordRemington Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:07 pm

I can't really make a judgement on soccer games. I am absolutely terrible at them. My friend has FIFA and I tried playing against him and lost repeatedly, but not because he was good, just because i sucked at it.

and to prove it he put down his controller and said, see how you go when I'm not doing anything.......... I still lost because I somehow scored into my own goals none

Haven't played pro evolution, and I doubt I will. Embarrassed myself enough trying to play soccer games.
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : Reyes1

https://www.youtube.com/user/L0rdRemington?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum