EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEWS: Goat detained over armed robbery

4 posters

Go down

NEWS: Goat detained over armed robbery Empty NEWS: Goat detained over armed robbery

Post by Arkanay Tue May 31, 2011 1:16 am

This topic was suggested to me by our danish friend Woit. Razz

---
Quote from http://www.reuters.com/article/2009/01/24/us-goat-idUSTRE50M4XT20090124:

(Reuters) - Police in Nigeria are holding a goat on suspicion of attempted armed robbery.

Vigilantes took the black and white beast to the police saying it was an armed robber who had used black magic to transform himself into a goat to escape arrest after trying to steal a Mazda 323.

"The group of vigilante men came to report that while they were on patrol they saw some hoodlums attempting to rob a car. They pursued them. However one of them escaped while the other turned into a goat," Kwara state police spokesman Tunde Mohammed told Reuters by telephone.

"We cannot confirm the story, but the goat is in our custody. We cannot base our information on something mystical. It is something that has to be proved scientifically, that a human being turned into a goat," he said.

Belief in witchcraft is widespread in parts of Nigeria, Africa's most populous nation. Residents came to the police station to see the goat, photographed in one national newspaper on its knees next to a pile of straw.

-

Withcraft? Turning into goats? Come on Razz

Last edited by Arkanay on Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male
Spore Name : Arkanay

Back to top Go down

NEWS: Goat detained over armed robbery Empty Re: NEWS: Goat detained over armed robbery

Post by UltimateZob Tue May 31, 2011 2:26 am

Makes me wonder what a trial would be like for such a "robber".

"You are hereby charged with armed robbery and witchcraft. How do you plead?"
"Maaaaa."
"Bleat once for guilty, bleat twice for innocent."
"Maaaaa."
"Guilty!"
UltimateZob
UltimateZob
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male
Spore Name : UltimateZob

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/UltimateZob

Back to top Go down

NEWS: Goat detained over armed robbery Empty Re: NEWS: Goat detained over armed robbery

Post by LordRemington Tue May 31, 2011 11:05 pm

@zob, lol Razz

Not a good day for the Nigerian police force.

God it would be hilarious to watch them interrogate the goat for information Razz

LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : Reyes1

https://www.youtube.com/user/L0rdRemington?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-Indigo Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:24 am

Interesting...

Wouldn't you choose somthing a little more... Helpful? Like if you had the power to transform wouldn't you choose somthing that could fly off or somthing like a lion that they would run from?

I mean, a goat!? Oh yes, watch as I eat my straw... Mwhaha, scared yet mr police officer?
Red-Indigo
Red-Indigo
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Female
Spore Name : Orbixitron

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:09 pm

Red-Indigo wrote:Interesting...

Wouldn't you choose somthing a little more... Helpful? Like if you had the power to transform wouldn't you choose somthing that could fly off or somthing like a lion that they would run from?

I mean, a goat!? Oh yes, watch as I eat my straw... Mwhaha, scared yet mr police officer?

True, but then again, a goat is very non-suspicious. Would certainly make a good disguise had the police not been so crafty and seen through his clear ruse Razz
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : Reyes1

https://www.youtube.com/user/L0rdRemington?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down