EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eurospore-wide Pokemon B&W tournament

5 posters

Go down

Eurospore-wide Pokemon B&W tournament  Empty Eurospore-wide Pokemon B&W tournament

Post by ultimateplay91 Tue May 31, 2011 7:52 am

I've had this idea of having a eurospore pokemon tournament for some time. All you need is a ds, the game, and internet. The date is not set. I'm still working on the rules and everything. If you want to help, pm me or discuss it in the chatbox. This is for discussion.

ultimateplay91

Male
Spore Name : ultimateplay91

Back to top Go down

Eurospore-wide Pokemon B&W tournament  Empty Re: Eurospore-wide Pokemon B&W tournament

Post by LordRemington Tue May 31, 2011 11:15 pm

A nice idea. Unfortunately I would not be able to participate as I do not own pokemon nor a Ninetendo DS Sad
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : Reyes1

https://www.youtube.com/user/L0rdRemington?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

Eurospore-wide Pokemon B&W tournament  Empty Re: Eurospore-wide Pokemon B&W tournament

Post by Red-Indigo Tue May 31, 2011 11:30 pm

I would love to participate... But I only have diamond and pearl and my DS never wants to connect to my wifi.

I really like the idea of having a tournament though, I intend to get B+W at some point, so will try and join in then Very Happy
Red-Indigo
Red-Indigo
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Female
Spore Name : Orbixitron

Back to top Go down

Post by UltimateZob Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:40 am

All I have is a copy of Platinum, and it's been a long time since I played that...
UltimateZob
UltimateZob
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male
Spore Name : UltimateZob

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/UltimateZob

Back to top Go down

Post by NGin Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:19 pm

If Desmume could emulate the online capabilities of the DS, then I would join in but alas I cannot Razz
NGin
NGin
Regular
Regular

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down