EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEWS: Hospital staff catch El Chupacabra?

4 posters

Go down

NEWS: Hospital staff catch El Chupacabra?  Empty NEWS: Hospital staff catch El Chupacabra?

Post by LordRemington Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:29 am

Prince George’s Hospital Center workers have adopted a mythical creature as their new mascot.

The creature has been spotted in the woods where smokers take breaks since the hospital banned smoking June 1, but no one knows what the animal is, so they’ve named it Prince Chupa, after chupacabra — the legendary cryptid rumored to exist in parts of the Americas and suck the blood of livestock.

“It’s a kangaroo, dog, rat mixed,” X-ray technician Joe Livermore said. “It’s got a rat tail and a head like a deer. I don’t know what it is.”

People started taking cell phone pictures of the animal and showing them around, but no one knows what it is.
Story: Cow on the lam for 12 weeks becomes tabloid star

“So we decided to trap it,” Livermore said.

On Thursday, Livermore lured the animal with chicken and leftover Chinese food and caged it briefly to get a closer look.

“I didn’t know what to do with him,” Livermore said. “I didn’t know what it was. People said it was a fox, a deer, a dog.”

After some close-ups, the animal was released. Those pictures haven’t led to a confirmation of species yet, either.

Those who’ve been around Prince Chupa said it’s shy, not aggressive and suspect there might be more than one.

If this El Chupa, I am unimpressed. Where is my red eyed mini vampire looking creature? Evil or Very Mad

To me this just looks like some variety of dog, albeit with an usual tail. Doesn't seem like the mythical goat-sucker.

Thoughts?
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : Reyes1

https://www.youtube.com/user/L0rdRemington?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

NEWS: Hospital staff catch El Chupacabra?  Empty Re: NEWS: Hospital staff catch El Chupacabra?

Post by Arkanay Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:58 pm

I doubt it's the chupacabra that drinks goats' blood and steals your huevos. Razz

To me, it just looks like an unknown peaceful creature. Kinda cute, actually.
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male
Spore Name : Arkanay

Back to top Go down

NEWS: Hospital staff catch El Chupacabra?  Empty Re: NEWS: Hospital staff catch El Chupacabra?

Post by Kevin92 Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:41 pm

i saw many films and pics with a doglike creature which has no hairs and a long hairless tail! i want to believe that this creature is a new species, BUT the most logic answer is that it is a wild fox or something near that which has Mange!!! i'm just saying, what would you say?
Kevin92
Kevin92
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male
Spore Name : Kevin92

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Kevin92

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:57 am

Kevin92 wrote:i saw many films and pics with a doglike creature which has no hairs and a long hairless tail! i want to believe that this creature is a new species, BUT the most logic answer is that it is a wild fox or something near that which has Mange!!! i'm just saying, what would you say?

I certainly don't think its El chupa. Like ark said, its too cute and friendly, however I don't think its a new species. If an unknown species like this had existed that close to civilization, I'd find it fairly improbable that it would have gone un-noticed till now. And they only noticed it when they told people they had to go outside for a smoke, so I'm guessing its just the one thing thats been hanging around the forest near the hospital. As to what it is. To me it sort of looks like a dog. Don't know where people are getting the deer resemblance from. Sort of looks like a kangaroo, but it isn't one as it doesn't move like one.

Not sure, but me no thinks it be a new species.
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : Reyes1

https://www.youtube.com/user/L0rdRemington?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-Indigo Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:15 am

Looks like a dog mix with really bad mange. I guess if they took blood samples they could have gotten DNA and cross referenced it. I personally think its a stray dog, hopefully we will find out!
Red-Indigo
Red-Indigo
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Female
Spore Name : Orbixitron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down