EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which Manga/Anime character are you most like?

4 posters

Go down

Which Manga/Anime character are you most like? Empty Which Manga/Anime character are you most like?

Post by IttehBitteh Tue May 11, 2010 6:32 am

Which anime or manga character do you think you're most like?

For me, I think it's a mix, between Tohru Honda, Hatsuharu Sohma, and Kyo Sohma, all from Furuba (Fruits Basket).

Tohru, because she's a kind of, happy happy girl, or so it seems. Though on the outside she is always excited, sweet, and maybe at times a bit... well, very, dim, on the inside she's depressed and crying about all the bad things in her life.

Hatsuharu, as he is a kind, polite person, but, when he's p'd off just that bit too much... He snaps. The only way for him to calm down is if someone special to him gets hurt, or if he has enough time. But he becomes violent, p'd off at the slightest thing.

Kyo because, well for him it's only partially like me. He gets tired when it rains because of him being the cat from the zodiac story. I have a very strong connection with cats, as does he, evidently.

What about you?
IttehBitteh
IttehBitteh
Regular
Regular

Location : In the deep, depressing mind, that sometimes seems hyper. Mine.

http://creation-thearts.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Which Manga/Anime character are you most like? Empty Re: Which Manga/Anime character are you most like?

Post by Tyranidking Tue May 11, 2010 6:44 am

I'd say that I'm close to being Hakuun (Spirited Away)

I'm a free spirit most of the time, but P*ss me off and you'll dearly regret even meeting me.
Tyranidking
Tyranidking
EuroSpore 1965
EuroSpore 1965

Male
Spore Name : Nidking

Back to top Go down

Which Manga/Anime character are you most like? Empty Re: Which Manga/Anime character are you most like?

Post by IttehBitteh Tue May 11, 2010 6:45 am

Which one is that? The water spirit?
IttehBitteh
IttehBitteh
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyranidking Tue May 11, 2010 6:48 am

Yeah, the Lake Dragon
Tyranidking
Tyranidking
EuroSpore 1965
EuroSpore 1965

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by IttehBitteh Tue May 11, 2010 7:31 am

River, actually >.>
IttehBitteh
IttehBitteh
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyranidking Tue May 11, 2010 7:36 am

Whatever Razz Same difference XD
Tyranidking
Tyranidking
EuroSpore 1965
EuroSpore 1965

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Tue May 11, 2010 9:27 am

Agsin the only anime I ever watched growing was Dragonball Z so, i'll have to base my answer off of that... hmmmm..... yeah I'd have to say in that show, I would most liken myself to Goku. Tough and serious when I have to be, but the rest of the time I'm light hearted and happy. Life is too short to be taken seriously I say.
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : Reyes1

https://www.youtube.com/user/L0rdRemington?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Tue May 11, 2010 9:30 am

I'm not a fan of anime. It's something that never drew my attention.

Even though, there was an anime movie I really, really like: Princess Mononoke/The Wolf Princess, I think.

It's the only one ;-)
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male
Spore Name : Arkanay

Back to top Go down

Post by IttehBitteh Wed May 12, 2010 1:43 am

Arkanay, you don't get it. Either that or you're spamming. -.- You're supposed to post the name of the character from an anime who has the most similar personality to you.

reyes, ve'y interestinnn
IttehBitteh
IttehBitteh
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down