EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

End of School Party

+4
Aieru
Arkanay
LordRemington
Xaesheir
8 posters

Go down

End of School Party Empty End of School Party

Post by Xaesheir Sat May 29, 2010 6:10 pm

After school yesterday, a couple of us went down to KFC but I had to go as I needed to look after my sister. So my parents eventually come home early and they say I can go now... at like 8:30pm. So I ran there and got greeted by about nearly everyone in the damn year group. Yeah, everyone was near enough completly wrecked at this point and all they said to me was "Drinks are on the table. Help yourself"

For about 3 hours, I experienced the most craziest stuff ever, but i won't go into detail about it as I can't even remember half of it Laughing

So a bunch of us stayed there for the night in tents/sleeping bags and on chairs and slept for about an hour. We sat there and talked for the rest of it, just generally messing around (also noticing it became light at 3:00am confused ).

Yeah... Best party i've ever been to. Love to do it again! Very Happy
Xaesheir
Xaesheir
Delegate
Delegate

Male
Spore Name : xDoomsoulx

Back to top Go down

End of School Party Empty Re: End of School Party

Post by LordRemington Sat May 29, 2010 7:51 pm

My end of year party, about 100 people out of the year, we all went to a friend of mines farm, had bikes a quads A a giant cattle shed that had been turn into a party house. Beer, vodka, whisket, and goon don't go well with motorbikes. Pretty much everyone got slooshed, and danced to music under a strobe light. A good night. Next day me and 9 of by closest friends just spent two days in sydney going around to random places, bars, clubs and just celebrating the fact we never had to go back to the Hell hole again.

A good feeling isn't it Doom..... but then I started university and now I've got min another 4 years of schooling ahead of me, 5 if I want to do honours, which i plan to, but uni is more fun so its ok
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : Reyes1

https://www.youtube.com/user/L0rdRemington?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Sat May 29, 2010 8:13 pm

In my end of year highschool party, (which was from 17h to 18h sharp) we all had mint tea and looked at panflets about gardening. But without my parents knowing, I looked at a panflet about monuments! Hihihi! Was the best day ever.
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male
Spore Name : Arkanay

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Sat May 29, 2010 9:17 pm

Arkanay wrote:In my end of year highschool party, (which was from 17h to 18h sharp) we all had mint tea and looked at panflets about gardening. But without my parents knowing, I looked at a panflet about monuments! Hihihi! Was the best day ever.

sounds like..... you had...... a wild night
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : Reyes1

https://www.youtube.com/user/L0rdRemington?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

Post by Aieru Sat May 29, 2010 9:21 pm

Reyes1 wrote:
Arkanay wrote:In my end of year highschool party, (which was from 17h to 18h sharp) we all had mint tea and looked at panflets about gardening. But without my parents knowing, I looked at a panflet about monuments! Hihihi! Was the best day ever.

sounds like..... you had...... a wild night

Laughing That's so Wild!
Aieru
Aieru
EuroSpore 1954
EuroSpore 1954

Male
Spore Name : AapBurger

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyranidking Sat May 29, 2010 9:26 pm

Hmm, my after school party....

Upon my school's closing, I went straight home, went into the living room, darkened every portion of it using curtains and stuff. When it was sufficiently dark, I cuddled up with my companions and we all listened to Tatanka, Hayley Westerna and other lovely forms of music. To my mind, that is a precious day.
Tyranidking
Tyranidking
EuroSpore 1965
EuroSpore 1965

Male
Spore Name : Nidking

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperLoki Sat May 29, 2010 10:10 pm

Heh, lucky you guys.

Apparently I looked really stunning on the last day, and I think some of us went out for a while at the nearby parks. If not, then I likely went home and played on the PC. The majority of people in my year likely to have a big party are not my kind of people ~ chavs, sluts, 'bad boys', all the ones likely to get massively ****ed and stoned.

But, hey. It's nice to get out of it all and stop waking up at about 7am Laughing
SuperLoki
SuperLoki
EuroSpore 1997
EuroSpore 1997

Female
Spore Name : Rebecca1208

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkbird2000 Sat May 29, 2010 11:43 pm

I'm having mah B-day party the day school ends with all mah friends!! What now?
Hawkbird2000
Hawkbird2000
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male

http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1025&t=175157

Back to top Go down

Post by Thobe Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:38 am

I had no after school party this year. End of discussion.
Thobe
Thobe
EuroSpore 1954
EuroSpore 1954

Male
Spore Name : Thobewill

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down