EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ok, i'm fed up of this!

+18
LordRemington
OneDeadSlime
Shrooblord
Lumorei
bmpalmann
Blaze
Takben
NGin
Hawkbird2000
Aieru
Thobe
Arkanay
Tyrannigalox
SuperLoki
sjhorm
Crysis_DNA
LoD
Frostmoon
22 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Ok, i'm fed up of this! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ok, i'm fed up of this!

Post by Blaze Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:10 am

Dude Frost chill man. It's a name. Who rly cares? You're just overreacting
Blaze
Blaze
Delegate
Delegate

Male
Spore Name : Blazeer

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Blazeer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyrannigalox Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:22 am

Blaze wrote:Dude Frost chill man. It's a name. Who rly cares? You're just overreacting

oh I see what u did tharr..
Tyrannigalox
Tyrannigalox
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:17 am

Tyrannigalox wrote:
Blaze wrote:Dude Frost chill man. It's a name. Who rly cares? You're just overreacting

oh I see what u did tharr..

Harr, harr...
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male
Spore Name : Arkanay

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostmoon Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:29 am

Blaze, i don't like being called names? Why, because in my Opinion, its rude.
Fine, i'm not leaving "Yet"
Overreacting? If i lack somthing right now, its humour, why? Because most peoples humour is annoying people.

P.S. Reference to Three Year old Quote: I was not refering to Human ones, but Grox who were recently made, who are completely disrespectful and rude

P.S.S. If that happens again, I'm just going to Ignore the people who do it, completely, even all comments to my stuff(Even if their good)
Frostmoon
Frostmoon
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Male
Spore Name : Froststar

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Froststar

Back to top Go down

Post by bmpalmann Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:34 am

I think the message in your sig describes what the others did perfectly Frost, they made an error.

But they've appologised... and it's great to hear you're staying! Cheers
bmpalmann
bmpalmann
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : bmpalmann/ Remyxomatosis

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumorei Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:46 am

Please don't leave.

You're the only one I know who actually roleplays besides me (AND plays Warcraft 3!).
Lumorei
Lumorei
Exiled

Female
Spore Name : Lumorei / Unpronouncable

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Lumorei

Back to top Go down

Post by Crysis_DNA Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:22 am

I think Forkstar is much better then Froststar, in my own opinion Smile so why be mad? confused
Forkstar is kinda funny, while froststar sounds like a villain from an 80's movie starring lady gaga Unsure but that's just my opinion of course

Crysis_DNA
Crysis_DNA
Exiled

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Thobe Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:02 am

Frost, you wanna sig?
Thobe
Thobe
EuroSpore 1954
EuroSpore 1954

Male
Spore Name : Thobewill

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrooblord Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:13 am

Thobe wrote:Frost, you wanna sig?
Lol, bribe! XD

Hey, Frost, I know what you mean. I also felt offended really easily when ThumbsUp1 was still over at EAUK, but now, I realise that he was probably only joking, and actually feel kind of sad I had a period of time (no, not a period that reoccurs every month or so, weirdo... I'm a DUDE ffs!) like that. Don't get that same feeling.
It's just all jokes. And I wouldn't call you Forkstar, if that helps at all. I actually really like the name Froststar. It's pretty awesome actually. [/jealousy]
Shrooblord
Shrooblord
Regular
Regular

Female
Spore Name : Shrooblord

Back to top Go down

Post by OneDeadSlime Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:38 pm

Seriously, we don't need you not to leave over this. If you want to, then do. Or get over it.
OneDeadSlime
OneDeadSlime
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male
Spore Name : warmslime / SporeMasterSlime

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:17 pm

I don't even get it. must be an inside joke, but seriously dude, leaving over something that small?

Noticed the "I don't like to get teased" bit....... but thats what friends do. friends tease each other. If you don't like "forkstar" (again i don't understand it), then you'd hate being my one of my friends. 2/3 of the things me and my friends call each other I couldn't say here without getting banned.

edit pardon my previous grammar. Tired. Haven't had enough sleep lately

Last edited by Reyes1 on Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : Reyes1

https://www.youtube.com/user/L0rdRemington?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyranidking Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:46 pm

Reyes1 wrote:I don't even get it. must be an inside joke, but seriously dude, leaving over something that small?

Noticed the I don't like to get teased bit. Thats what friends do. really friends who don't tease each other would be rediculously boring. If you don't like "forkstar" (again i don't understand it), then you'd die being my friends. 2/3 of the things me and my friends call each other I couldn't say here without getting banned.

Same where I am, several of my friends can say unspeakable things to eachother and realise it is in jest.

I too do not understand the reason for this outburst, which is why I was ignoring the whole scenario until now.
Tyranidking
Tyranidking
EuroSpore 1965
EuroSpore 1965

Male
Spore Name : Nidking

Back to top Go down

Post by Zellex Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:12 pm

Reyes1 wrote:I don't even get it. must be an inside joke, but seriously dude, leaving over something that small?

Noticed the I don't like to get teased bit. Thats what friends do. really friends who don't tease each other would be rediculously boring. If you don't like "forkstar" (again i don't understand it), then you'd die being my friends. 2/3 of the things me and my friends call each other I couldn't say here without getting banned.

He he, if you were like Frost, you'd have left when Vek, you and I had that Remiard convo. Laughing
(That's probably the worst English I have ever seen from you, Rem, in that paragraph up there!)

With my last name, teasing is inevitable. Trust me. I'm passed it, really, it doesn't phase me.

Zellex
Zellex
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male
Spore Name : You know that.

http://www.spore.com/view/profile/Zellex

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:53 pm

It's great to see a good spirit from most of the users here =) In my opinion, the way people are silly, teasing and joking, makes this community a lot better.

The trick is not to take things too seriously. Everyone's here for the jokes and to have a good time.

But we also gota remember not everyone is an open person to jokes and such. So if Froststar doesn't want to be called Forkstar, I won't call him that again Razz But remember, Frost, all was done in a friendly mood. To harm intended.

Keep it cool.
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male
Spore Name : Arkanay

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:04 pm

Zellex wrote:

He he, if you were like Frost, you'd have left when Vek, you and I had that Remiard convo. Laughing
(That's probably the worst English I have ever seen from you, Rem, in that paragraph up there!)

With my last name, teasing is inevitable. Trust me. I'm passed it, really, it doesn't phase me.

lol sorry. Tired. have only had about 6 hours sleep in the lasts two days due to tests
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : Reyes1

https://www.youtube.com/user/L0rdRemington?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostmoon Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:47 am

Lumorei? You play Warcraft III, i would play with you somepoint but usually playing with friends if online.(P.S. I'm not called Froststar either)

Anyway:

[Code Red, type Password= Tywll]

Since your all moaning about me taking this Seriously, I don't like being "Teased", i have not been in a actual "Good Mood" for afew weeks right now, and being called "Forkstar" doesn't help.

Also, I have a Deadline in the House of Groxilment, being called Forkstar while i'm trying to sort out a Lack of Planetbuster crisis doesn't help!

Also, Rebecca, that fact that Roleplayers will get teased more here, doesn't this mean this forum has alot of Roleplay haters on this?

Now, i must be off! Much to do!

P.S. Thobe, don't try bribing a Grox inless you want three hours of torture Guaranteed.

[End]
Frostmoon
Frostmoon
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Thobe Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:59 am

okay.
Thobe
Thobe
EuroSpore 1954
EuroSpore 1954

Male
Spore Name : Thobewill

Back to top Go down

Post by sjhorm Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:00 am

I've given the Grox money before. They took it with pleasure.
sjhorm
sjhorm
EuroSpore 1975
EuroSpore 1975

Male
Spore Name : sjhorm

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperLoki Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:01 am

I didn't say there's haters. But I find it worrying that the two people on this forum that role-play are also the ones getting teased. There may be no link at all, but it just worries me if that is the case. I mean, I used to role play as well, and I know it's fun, so I don't blame you if you want to do it to, nor am I telling you to stop.

Also, I know teasing isn't nice. Like everyone here has said, friends tend to tease each other, but I'm one of the few who takes it to heart and feels offended.

Like I said earlier. It really is your choice if you want to leave or not. Just saying, you're not the only one who feels that way.
SuperLoki
SuperLoki
EuroSpore 1997
EuroSpore 1997

Female
Spore Name : Rebecca1208

Back to top Go down

Post by Hordeon Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:02 am

Lumorei wrote:Please don't leave.

You're the only one I know who actually roleplays besides me (AND plays Warcraft 3!).

I play WARCRAFT III TOO!!!
ON NORTHREND (EUROPE)
NICKNAME: HORDEON!!!!!
Hordeon
Hordeon
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostmoon Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:08 am

sjhorm wrote:I've given the Grox money before. They took it with pleasure.

Thats because you were probably dealing with Grox sepertists!

Rebecca - I stated i'm not leaving "Yet"

Thiss post made me hungry now! I'll blame the Twilen.

Hordeon wrote:
Lumorei wrote:Please don't leave.

I play WARCRAFT III TOO!!!
ON NORTHREND (EUROPE)
NICKNAME: HORDEON!!!!!

Edit: With or without the !!!!? I'm on right now, could Whisper you, hehe!
Frostmoon
Frostmoon
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyranidking Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:17 am

Rebecca1208 wrote:I didn't say there's haters. But I find it worrying that the two people on this forum that role-play are also the ones getting teased. There may be no link at all, but it just worries me if that is the case. I mean, I used to role play as well, and I know it's fun, so I don't blame you if you want to do it to, nor am I telling you to stop.

Also, I know teasing isn't nice. Like everyone here has said, friends tend to tease each other, but I'm one of the few who takes it to heart and feels offended.

Like I said earlier. It really is your choice if you want to leave or not. Just saying, you're not the only one who feels that way.

There's not really such thing as a roleplay hater, because we have all done it at one point, possibly when we were younger. Anyone who says they haven't is lying, or they have a very dark and depraved life.

I love roleplays, but I'm a practical person. I don't like people roleplaying constantly, which is why whenever I'm around Froststar or another roleplayer, and they talk to me using their imaginary character, I will not answer, or I will tell them that they must talk to me as a human being or risk being ignored. I will roleplay with ANYONE on a roleplay server, over msn, or anywhere else, so long as it is in a game. Otherwise, I expect you to talk to me like a normal person and I find it quite rude for people to talk to me as someone else. It's not that I hate roleplayers- I AM one, but I see a time and a place for roleplayers, and general conversation, I feel, is not the right place.

That said, I absolutely do not condone violence or rudeness or inappropriateness towards roleplayers like FS and Lumo. Although, in this case, it wasn't what I'd consider any of the above, which is why I remain neutral. Froststar made a big mistake in lashing out, just as those who were poking fun made the mistake of going too far. I have no sympathy for either and I most certainly will not choose a side here, because Froststar is utterly undeserving and the others who were involved don't need my help anyway.

My stance on this is clear. Froststar, leave, stay, I really couldn't care. You and the others who were involved have helped to rile up this community over a seemingly trivial matter, and this affair is not going to affect me a moment longer. I have bigger fish to fry, so to speak. I suggest you all work out a way to get along quickly.
Tyranidking
Tyranidking
EuroSpore 1965
EuroSpore 1965

Male
Spore Name : Nidking

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperLoki Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:21 am

Could not have put it better myself.
SuperLoki
SuperLoki
EuroSpore 1997
EuroSpore 1997

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostmoon Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:30 am

Actually, going back to my former idea of leaving.

Why? Because i have more important things to worry about then this forum.

And i am most certainly not listening to any more complaints about me leaving.

Now, if you'll excuse me, i have more important things to do.
Frostmoon
Frostmoon
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperLoki Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:32 am

That's your choice, so be it.

Try to be a little polite next time, especially to those who were trying to help or keep the peace Neutral
SuperLoki
SuperLoki
EuroSpore 1997
EuroSpore 1997

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum