EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SNS - Serious Noise Shipyards

+5
Lumorei
Arkanay
jellyman12
camelfox
bmpalmann
9 posters

Go down

SNS - Serious Noise Shipyards Empty SNS - Serious Noise Shipyards

Post by bmpalmann Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:13 am

This is the discussion thread for Serious Noise Shipworks---the SNS shipbuilders guild.

Hi there all, welcome to the Serious Noise Shipworks Guild--SNS for short

---SNS back story---Serious Noise Shipworks or 'SNS' is a galactic conglomerate comprised of the largest group of ship builders in the south arm of the galaxy. SNS owns the Tai-Kamba solar system and is made up of scores of some of the galaxy's finest independent ship makers producing everything from sunbikes, and runabouts to huge dreadnoughts, deadly cruisers and luxurious space liners. The SNS headquarters space station is located in orbit around the blue ringed moon Avalonis, orbiting Tai-Kamba 3, the third planet of the Tai-Kmaba system. Spread out over 14 planets, 63 moons and 29 large asteroids are gathered of some of the finest ship makers in the spore galaxy, employing a wide array of state-of-the-art building technology, all united under the SNS banner. Many empires in the south arm of the galaxy contract the construction of complete solar navies through SNS. For everyone from entire federations to lone privateers, to pirates, if you're in need of a vehicle of any type, SNS is one of the first places to be looking.

Our idea for a guild is this--First we intend to keep things pretty simple because many of us are doing a lot day-to-day besides Spore. There are some very simple membership requirements and we're inviting anyone and everyone who appears to be able to build decent ships to join in. The requirements are three--when you build a ship for the guild, you have to put a certain emblem on the ship and you have to use the name of the guild in the title of the creation and in the tag. Second, you have to build at least three ships with the guild emblem and name on them. Third, to keep up your membership you gotta build a guild creation every once in awhile.

After you build three ships for the guild, you're free to use the guild name on any creation from any editor you like....For this reason, you can see the Serious Noise Shipworks is open to every creator on the Sporpedia and not just limited to people who like to build ships. You just gotta build three ships to join...

The emblem we're using is the red coat hanger detail part stretched as far is it will go. You can see the emblem as the red portion of the picture a little further down the page.

A lot of people have asked if we have a build style and the answer is 'no' because we have some of the most creative ship builders on the Sporepedia participating in SNS and we wouldn't even begin to tell them how to go about rendering a ship. That being said, many of the first ships for SNS have been rendered using a gray with blue accents color theme and if you'd like to you can use that as your building style for your first SNS ships....

If you are interested in joining SNS, just leave me a pm or leave a message here on the forum thread or a message over on my profile

When you make an SNS ship let us know here in this thread or over on my profile and we'll put your ship in the SNS sporecast.

Happy creating----Dewey Dirks, AKA "Hilight"

Hallo dort, Willkommen bei den Serious Noise Shipworks Guild - SNS für kurze

--- --- SNS Hintergrundgeschichte Serious Noise Shipworks oder "SNS" ist ein Konglomerat von galaktischen die größte Gruppe der Schiffsbauer im Süden Arm der Galaxis umfasst. SNS besitzt die Tai-Kamba Sonnensystem und setzt sich aus Partituren von einigen der besten unabhängigen Galaxie Schiff Entscheidungsträger produzieren alles aus sunbikes und Runabouts der riesigen Schlachtschiffe, Kreuzer und tödliche luxuriöser Raum Liner gemacht. Die SNS Hauptsitz Raumstation in eine Umlaufbahn um den Mond blau beringten avalonis gelegen, umkreist Tai-Kamba 3, der dritte Planet des Tai-Kmaba System. Spread aus über 14 Planeten, 63 und 29 Monden große Asteroiden sind einige der schönsten Schiff Entscheidungsträger in der Spore Galaxie gesammelt, beschäftigt eine Vielzahl von state-of-the-art Technologie Gebäude, die alle unter dem Banner SNS vereint. Viele Reiche im Süden Arm der Galaxie Vertrag den Bau von SonnenStrom Komplettanlagen Marinen durch SNS. Für alle, die aus ganzen Verbände an Lone Freibeuter, Seeräuber auf, wenn Sie benötigen ein Fahrzeug jeder Art sind, dann ist SNS einer der ersten Plätze zu suchen.

Unsere Idee für eine Gilde ist - zuerst wollen wir die Dinge recht einfach zu halten, weil viele von uns tun gibt eine Menge von Tag zu Tag neben Spore. Es gibt einige sehr einfache Mitgliedschaft und laden wir alle und jeder, der in der Lage sein, menschenwürdige Schiffe zu bauen, um auf die Anforderungen anzuschließen SPORE es drei - wenn Sie ein Schiff für die Gilde zu bauen, müssen Sie eine bestimmte Emblem setzen auf dem Schiff und Sie müssen den Namen der Gilde in den Titel der Schaffung und Nutzung in den Tag. Zweitens haben Sie mindestens drei Schiffe mit dem Namen Guild Emblem und auf ihnen aufbauen. Drittens, um mithalten zu Ihrer Mitgliedschaft können Sie eine Gilde aufbauen Schaffung gotta jeder einmal in eine Weile.

Nachdem Sie drei Schiffe für die Gilde bauen, Ihnen frei, die Gilde Namen auf jedem beliebigen Editor Schaffung von Ihnen .... Aus diesem Grund verwenden möchten, können Sie die Serious Noise Shipworks sehen ist offen für jeden auf den Schöpfer und Sporpedia nicht nur an Leute, die Schiffe zu bauen, wie begrenzt. Du musst drei Schiffe zu bauen, um mitzumachen ...

Das Emblem wir verwenden ist das rote Kleiderbügel Detail Teil gespannt, wie weit es gehen wird. Sie können sehen, wie das Emblem der roten Teil des Bildes ein wenig weiter unten auf der Seite.

Eine Menge Leute haben gefragt, ob wir "haben einen Stil zu bauen und die Antwort ist nein" einige der kreativsten Schiffsbauer auf der Sporepädie teilnehmenden denn wir haben in SNS und wir würden gar nicht erst anfangen, ihnen zu sagen, wie man über Rendering go ein Schiff. Davon abgesehen, viele der ersten Schiffe für SNS gemacht worden ist mit einer grauen Farbe mit blauen Akzenten Thema und wenn Sie die Sie verwenden können, möchten, dass Ihr als Baustil für Ihren ersten SNS Schiffen ....

Wenn Sie daran interessiert, SNS, sind nur mir eine Uhr oder eine Nachricht hinterlassen hier auf dem Forum-Thread oder eine Nachricht über auf meinem Profil

Wenn Sie eine SNS Schiff machen wir uns hier in diesem Thread oder über mein Profil auf und wir werden Ihr Schiff in der SNS sporecast setzen.

Glücklich zu schaffen ---- Dewey Dirks, AKA "HiLight"

Here is a link to the SNS spoercast http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=usr-Hilight|2264009431%3Assc-500626725475

Beginning Today Aug 29-'10 Serious Noise Shipworks introduces the 'SNS four thumbs' rating system for the SNS thread. I'd like to invite everyone on the thread to use this rating system when commenting on creations

:Nicely done but could use work---if you use this rating on a ship it'd be a good idea to point out how you think the creation might be improved

:Quite well done---an average to well done ship is two thumbs--The majority of well made creations are two or three thumbs.

:Exceptional work---well thought out with an excellent premise and good execution of that premise.

:Outstanding creation---The very best creations built in the finest fashion get this rating. Only massively well done ships that you feel ought to easily rate #1mpn or ought get a feature rate four thumbs--these are rare creations. Most creations given four thumbs also have an excellent description.

SNS Memebership as of Sept 07-2010

Leuana
Rebecca1208
Raptor1994
Bmpalmann
MachinaMortalis
Thaiylia
Delayedreaction
Unobtainium
TheShipBuilder
Fenrirr
Baley94
Itsglenn
Nomicakes
Noname117
MarkyDMan
GrandPeep
Hiverne
Triobite
Smallboy1995
AnuErebus
Dragonseye
Glasspinne
8jw12
T3hPiti
Helmbros
CreatX
Sjsharkfan91
Krejall
Havillent
The_Glaive
30Dragon5
Cattmy
Orsapolska
Christoph85
JunkYardDog
Chaolinchao
Akostic
Quicktricky
Yomynameispeter
Froggystyle80
Chaolinchao
Quizzle26
Cryotoad293
Rontti970
Blingstar47
Ruler of all
M5000
OldRygel
Avaslash
LegoBen1
Eddifrillson
Kddafh15
MotionBlyr
Jonoman3000
MythicalMist
Bobmarleyrulz
Simeball
Beaker73
AMDevries
DarkBr33D
AphaOmegaTom
Bobman12
Ioncupcake
Helix_Creator42
Zyntherius
ARI31TER
Speurneus
Chaosfighter
Blukick
ByTheLakeManX
BlueLiquidPlus
Blibbilglobble
Sonikku69
Zurab888
Northern Lights
Guren_type2
Pridak95

Last edited by bmpalmann on Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:32 am; edited 5 times in total
bmpalmann
bmpalmann
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : bmpalmann/ Remyxomatosis

Back to top Go down

SNS - Serious Noise Shipyards Empty Re: SNS - Serious Noise Shipyards

Post by bmpalmann Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:13 am

Sorry if this is a bit wordy, but please read it. Smile
bmpalmann
bmpalmann
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by camelfox Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:17 am

...may join....
i made a rater good "scorpion" form avatar yesterday...
camelfox
camelfox

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by bmpalmann Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:18 am

If i were you i'd go and make contact with Hilight for now. Very Happy
bmpalmann
bmpalmann
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by jellyman12 Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:57 am

I might join sometime
jellyman12
jellyman12
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Male
Spore Name : jellyman12

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:12 am

bmpalmann wrote: The only other requirement for membership is that when you see another guild members creation on the mpn, you gotta rate it thumbs up.

I was consdering joining, but then I saw this requirement and lost the will to do so :\
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male
Spore Name : Arkanay

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumorei Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:18 am

bmp, the quote on the OP isn't working.

you forgot to add the / at the end.
Lumorei
Lumorei
Exiled

Female
Spore Name : Lumorei / Unpronouncable

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Lumorei

Back to top Go down

Post by bmpalmann Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:22 am

Arkanay wrote:
bmpalmann wrote: The only other requirement for membership is that when you see another guild members creation on the mpn, you gotta rate it thumbs up.

I was consdering joining, but then I saw this requirement and lost the will to do so :\

Most of this isn't definite by the way, this is just what Hilight plans to do, anyway how is anyone going to know if you don't rate? Razz
bmpalmann
bmpalmann
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:28 am

True, bmp. They won't know.
But if the club already has this mentality to uprate other members, without even considering anything else, just for the sake of "fame", then I'd rather not be a part of it.
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperLoki Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:57 am

I don't think we were supposed to advertise just yet Laughing Hilight probably wanted things sorted out first.
SuperLoki
SuperLoki
EuroSpore 1997
EuroSpore 1997

Female
Spore Name : Rebecca1208

Back to top Go down

Post by bmpalmann Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:15 pm

Hilight asked me to advertise over here.

@Ark: i think most the members Hilight has invited have no intention of gaining fame from this, as most are well known or have been creating for a long time.
bmpalmann
bmpalmann
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vektrix Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:49 pm

If I was still creating, I'd defo join, Hilight is an awesome creator.

I didn't realise he knew about EuroSpore.
Vektrix
Vektrix
Euro Leader
Euro Leader

Male
Spore Name : Vektrix / SporeMasterVek

http://www.eurospore.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:28 pm

Alright, bmp. Just to me, that requirement is not a good one.

Nonetheless, I wish you good luck for it and from the SNS creations I've seen, they look quite nice Thumbs Up
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperLoki Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:35 pm

Oh, my bad. But yeah, we also have a thread in the Sporum now, so we can all see who's been invited.

Hiilight said he has no intention of it being an uprate fest ~ otherwise I wouldn't have joined. So far, I've only rated his and Unob's creations, mainly because they're old friends.
SuperLoki
SuperLoki
EuroSpore 1997
EuroSpore 1997

Female
Spore Name : Rebecca1208

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedmask Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:59 pm

I might join this, but then I'll have to get my spaceships more decent..
Icedmask
Icedmask
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male
Spore Name : Icedmask

Back to top Go down

Post by bmpalmann Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:25 pm

Vektrix wrote:If I was still creating, I'd defo join, Hilight is an awesome creator.

I didn't realise he knew about EuroSpore.

He only knows about it through me, he was talking about off site forums and i said if he wanted me to i'd put up a thread on here.

@Becca: if i thought it was intended to be an uprate fest i wouldn't have joined either

@Iced: You're a pretty skilled creator as it is, i can't imagine it'd take long for you to become awesome with ships.

EDIT: OP has been updated with link to sporum
bmpalmann
bmpalmann
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hilight Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:19 pm

hmmm this thread has grown very out of date--perhaps with the help of Bmpalman we can bring it up to speed Smile

Hilight

Spore Name : Hilight

Back to top Go down

Post by bmpalmann Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:35 am

I've updated the OP
bmpalmann
bmpalmann
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male