EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meh

+4
Tyrannigalox
Pikachu
MilkAndCookies
Takben
8 posters

Go down

Meh Empty Meh

Post by Takben Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:31 pm

I am excited about Darkspore and think it's good that they listened to us and fixed many problems we had the first time round, but come on. We asked them to fix problems and they fixed them, but while they were at it they went and changed the whole ****ing game. What kind of logic is that? Spore 2 should have been the next step, logically, as it keeps the things we love about Spore, only with less problems and obviously some new stuff we want, but don't change the entire game to something that has a 50/50 chance of being successful. They know spore was a good idea but they just messed up a load of stuff, so fix it and they'll be fine. Next February it's meant to be coming out and that's 8 months until it's released, and all that time is time that a much needed Spore 2 won't be in production. I'll still buy it, but I'm a bit dissapointed I have to say. It wasn't a good idea to be rolling the dice like that rather than sticking with what you know works in my opinion.

Takben
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Meh Empty Re: Meh

Post by MilkAndCookies Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:40 pm

Honestly, no matter what other people think, I think that this DarkSpore could be much, much more better than Spore 2. I got bored of the whole "Spore" thing.I like the RPG genre much more than other genres, and I think that they should continue improving DarkSpore as it progresses. Lots of people are going to kill me for this, but I don´t care. I´m just stating my opinion.
MilkAndCookies
MilkAndCookies
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Female
Spore Name : -

Back to top Go down

Post by Pikachu Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:54 pm

And Im agreeing! Although Spore 2 would be good, darkspore just looks so much more fun!
Pikachu
Pikachu
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Male
Spore Name : Stitch1200

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyrannigalox Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:01 pm

Darkspore is a clone of all of those other thousands of RPG games out there. At least, thats what it looks like at the moment.
Tyrannigalox
Tyrannigalox
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vektrix Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:14 pm

It would not be a clone IF...

It included all the spore editors (but with improved graphics) and a GA style level editor for creating your own mini-RG's (or massive RPG's if you want). They could make it an LBP2 for the platforms that won't get LBP2, but instead having to make sackboys, you can make stuff you created in Spore.

As it is showing at the moment, I would be more interested in having my arms and legs amputated. I am not a fan of RPG games at all.
Vektrix
Vektrix
Euro Leader
Euro Leader

Male
Spore Name : Vektrix / SporeMasterVek

http://www.eurospore.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:15 pm

One very important thing you must know:

DarkSpore is an action sci-fi Roleplay Game, that features an advanced version of creature creator.

It's not Spore 2, nor a game similar to Original Spore.

Still, they have within their hands the power to make this game something unique, fresh and truly fantastic. Now the question is, will they achieve this and come up with something original and awesome? Or will it just be another boring RPG, where you grind space-goblins for 4 hours to get a fireball upgrade?
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male
Spore Name : Arkanay

Back to top Go down

Post by Pikachu Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:59 am

No. It will be a game where you grind space monkeys for 5 hours to get the iceball upgrade!
Pikachu
Pikachu
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:11 am

@ That sounds like the coolest game ever Very Happy
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : Reyes1

https://www.youtube.com/user/L0rdRemington?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

Post by Pikachu Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:17 am

I've changed my opinion. since there is a lack of full creature creator and just editor, this game now sucks.
Pikachu
Pikachu
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vektrix Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:20 am

TheHiveMind wrote:I've changed my opinion. since there is a lack of full creature creator and just editor, this game now sucks.

Laughing

Well, until more info is released, I have my doubts...
Vektrix
Vektrix
Euro Leader
Euro Leader

Male
Spore Name : Vektrix / SporeMasterVek

http://www.eurospore.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Pikachu Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:22 am

meh. I'll still get it.
Pikachu
Pikachu
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedmask Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:11 am

Vektrix couldn't have said it better in his first post. I hope this is going to be an awesome game. It can be, they can make it. But from what we have seen so far it looks like every other RPG game Ive played.

How many people wanted an RPG as the next spore game with almost nothing in common with the first game?
Icedmask
Icedmask
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male
Spore Name : Icedmask

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:17 am

Exactly, Icedmask.

That's why they're gona have to bring something unique and special (Which I think they can and probably will) or it won't be a success.
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male
Spore Name : Arkanay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: