EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's lifestyles do you think are extraordinary?

+15
SSJ3_Raditz
Lumorei
Blaze
bmpalmann
Copperlou
Trick
LoD
Aieru
LordRemington
Forti4
Vektrix
TyrannoFan
SuperLoki
Arkanay
Tyranidking
19 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Who's lifestyles do you think are extraordinary? Empty Who's lifestyles do you think are extraordinary?

Post by Tyranidking Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:23 am

This is a thread for you to mention who on eurospore you feel has an amazing lifestyle, because they have something amazing, or you like their views, or are just interested in their background history.

You cannot brag or say your own lifestyle is extraordinary, because you're living it, and to you it should feel normal. If your lifestyle feels unusual after all these years living it, I'd be concerned Razz

For my part:
Becca: She has a family. Can pretty much be added to everyone's list. Also, she's extremely wise for her years.
LoD: Wacky insanity which one can admire, it would seem.
Doom: Seems to have parties very, very often, with loyal and carefree friends.
Arkanay: The eternal optimist, where only the worst things get him down. For the record, I'm the opposite.

/end

Feel free to show your interest.
Tyranidking
Tyranidking
EuroSpore 1965
EuroSpore 1965

Male
Spore Name : Nidking

Back to top Go down

Who's lifestyles do you think are extraordinary? Empty Re: Who's lifestyles do you think are extraordinary?

Post by Arkanay Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:29 am

Lol, eternal optimist Razz

There´s actually not other lifestyles in eurospore I find extremelly amazing (I´m quite happy with what I got Razz) but there are aspects of certain people which I do consider to be great.

Here are some of them:

Vektrix - Smart and fun guy. Quite cool to talk to.
Nidking - Cares a lot for animals. I find that very cool.
Andeavor - Seems to take things easily and relaxed. A nice guy.
bmp - A nice, polite fellow. I like to see his posts and what he has to bring.

There are, of course, lots of more people whose features I appreciate. These were just the ones that came to my head right now :-)

Last edited by Arkanay on Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male
Spore Name : Arkanay

Back to top Go down

Who's lifestyles do you think are extraordinary? Empty Re: Who's lifestyles do you think are extraordinary?

Post by SuperLoki Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:32 am

Nice idea for a thread, and thank you :3

Mine would probably be Nidking, Arastoph, Cyana, Vektrix and Destiny.

Nidking is unlike anyone I've met before - to me, he is very unique, as well as a wonderful friend. I've also never known anyone to be so dedicated to animals, and to have such lovely companions.

Arastoph was incredibly friendly and helpful from the moment we first spoke, when I was a noob and he was a legend. I also know a lot about his personal life, and the way he acts with us amazes me. He's so crazy, but great company.

Cyana is another wonderful person. Once again, she was friendly from when I first spoke to her, and we've been friends ever since. Just how nice and close these three people are to me makes our friendships really worthwhile.

Vektrix is a great person and friend in general, but the amount of problems he has (no offence) is concerning, and it amazes me how he deals with it Shocked Always nice to see him calm and cheerful.

Destiny is a freak, and I love it Laughing
SuperLoki
SuperLoki
EuroSpore 1997
EuroSpore 1997

Female
Spore Name : Rebecca1208

Back to top Go down

Post by TyrannoFan Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:35 am

I dunno really.

There aren't really any people with an "extraordinary" lifestyle, but IMO, Becca is pretty nice and friendly and good at a lot of thingsshe's also hot Vek I guess is pretty cool and intelligent... I can't really think of anyone else. My memory is as good as the intelligence of an idiot. I don't have many friends from here anyway.

Last edited by TyrannoFan on Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total
TyrannoFan
TyrannoFan
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male
Spore Name : Creaturepre

Back to top Go down

Post by Vektrix Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:39 am

SuperLoki wrote:Vektrix is a great person and friend in general, but the amount of problems he has (no offence) is concerning, and it amazes me how he deals with it Shocked Always nice to see him calm and cheerful.

Yes I have a lot of problems, but I don't let them rule me, I'd do nothing all day if I did except worry. I just try to accept the hand I've been dealt as opposed to complain about it.

Arkanay: Always willing to talk and is unafraid of hard decisions and responsibility.

Dino589: Has an encyclopaedic knowledge of prehistoric life, and is fun to talk to.

Rebecca1208: Almost right back at ya (except the problems, obviously). I am amazed that you stick with the Spore community sometimes considering the idiocy you have been subjected to.

Shadow: She is always willing to help and I admire her unabashed ambition to try and run a successful clan. I feel for her current employment situation as well.

Obviously, I respect the abilities of Aieru, Andeavor, Arkanay, Shadow and Becks otherwise I would not have added them to the Moderation Team.
Vektrix
Vektrix
Euro Leader
Euro Leader

Male
Spore Name : Vektrix / SporeMasterVek

http://www.eurospore.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:47 am

Oh yeah, Dino´s drawing skills are extremelly great :-)
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Forti4 Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:56 am

I don't know much about you all here but this is what I think:

Andeavor:Wow he knows so much languages !He knows much about the world and is very smart.I guess he has a amzing job in real life.

Rebecca1208:She has many fantasy that's great!Maybe her book gets published, I hope!It's also my dream to write a book and then it gets published, but I'm far away from that.So I just can hope her book gets published.

Vektrix:Seems to be a nice guy and I think he is very responsibly.
Forti4
Forti4

Male
Spore Name : Forti4

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:04 am

well its hard to say who has an amazing lifestyle. I mean you can be a nice person but be poor like all of us or you could be a nice person, but loaded with money, either way a nice person. I guess I say

Arkanay= because come on, he's 98 yet still can work a computer.. Also he's generally just a funny fellow.

Superloki= because she's not only the king of the giants...she's super, plus she far more mature than she should be for her age, more mature than I was.....or am..

Nidking= Because anyone who owns a an animal that has the potential to kill is simply awesome in my book (though I'm sure you have them well trained and they wouldn't do that nid)

Mudo= Because oddly I could imagine him being my brother

LOD= well he's simply a character, not much more you can say there

None of this says much about there lifestyles, but generally I'd imagine y'all iin life would be nice, though Ark would probably be cranky around the time of his afternoon nap
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : Reyes1

https://www.youtube.com/user/L0rdRemington?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

Post by Aieru Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:36 am

An amazing lifestyle ey? Don't think I can answer that so easily. I don't live with any of the eurospore members..

Apart from my brother Ark of course. :p
Aieru
Aieru
EuroSpore 1954
EuroSpore 1954

Male
Spore Name : AapBurger

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:39 am

Aieru wrote:
Apart from my brother Ark of course. :p

Cool

So what are we doing this evening, brother? Any ideas?
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aieru Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:45 am

We should play tag! Very Happy
Aieru
Aieru
EuroSpore 1954
EuroSpore 1954

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:47 am

With poisonous darts again? :-D
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoD Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:51 am

Justin Bieber's lifestyle is pretty coo- oh wait, people on eurospore's lifestyle. Surprised umm.....

LoD
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male
Spore Name : "LoD"

Back to top Go down

Post by Aieru Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:54 am

@Ark

of course, and you can use your crossbow as well! : D
Aieru
Aieru
EuroSpore 1954
EuroSpore 1954

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Trick Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:56 am

Just leave the nukes today guys. You can play with them later.
Trick
Trick
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male
Spore Name : bobmarleyrulz

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperLoki Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:58 am

*ahem*
SuperLoki
SuperLoki
EuroSpore 1997
EuroSpore 1997

Female
Spore Name : Rebecca1208

Back to top Go down

Post by Trick Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:00 am

Hehe Razz
Trick
Trick
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male
Spore Name : bobmarleyrulz

Back to top Go down

Post by Aieru Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:00 am

SuperLoki wrote:*ahem*

I know.. But sorry,.. you live to far away to play with us :'(
Aieru
Aieru
EuroSpore 1954
EuroSpore 1954

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperlou Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:01 am

Didzo's lifestyle is pretty amazing.

Also Sakiara, because she rides a giant flying horse and doesn't afraid of anything.
Copperlou
Copperlou
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Female

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore

Back to top Go down

Post by Aieru Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:07 am

Didzo is no eurospore member is he?
Aieru
Aieru
EuroSpore 1954
EuroSpore 1954

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperlou Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:07 am

Aieru wrote:Didzo is no eurospore member is he?

http://www.eurospore.eu/welcome-forum-f3/gentlemen-t692.htm
Copperlou
Copperlou
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:09 am

What's a Didzo? Smile
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperlou Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:10 am

Arkanay wrote:What's a Didzo? Smile

A beautiful woman.
Copperlou
Copperlou
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aieru Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:11 am

Copperlou wrote:

If that's all he ever wrote here. I do not consider him part of this forum.
Aieru
Aieru
EuroSpore 1954
EuroSpore 1954

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperlou Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:11 am

Aieru wrote:
Copperlou wrote:

If that's all he ever wrote here. I do not consider him part of this forum.

D:

My life is a lie.
Copperlou
Copperlou
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum