EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's lifestyles do you think are extraordinary?

+15
SSJ3_Raditz
Lumorei
Blaze
bmpalmann
Copperlou
Trick
LoD
Aieru
LordRemington
Forti4
Vektrix
TyrannoFan
SuperLoki
Arkanay
Tyranidking
19 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Who's lifestyles do you think are extraordinary? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who's lifestyles do you think are extraordinary?

Post by Trick Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:57 am

Okay Smile

Zaraos: A very calm and gentle seeming person, who forgives and would probably be a good, trustworthy person. Great guy.
Trick
Trick
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male
Spore Name : bobmarleyrulz

Back to top Go down

Who's lifestyles do you think are extraordinary? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who's lifestyles do you think are extraordinary?

Post by Zaroas Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:02 am

Thanks for doing that anyways.

Trick: A very nice and helpful person. Great person, and would make a good friend in real life.
Zaroas
Zaroas
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male
Spore Name : Zaroas

Back to top Go down

Post by Trick Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:04 am

Smile
Trick
Trick
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperLoki Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:07 am

(not doing this because you all asked for it)

Zaroas: While I do not know him well, I can tell he's a very talented person. From what I have seen, he also has a great personality and a wonderful sense of humor. Makes him enjoyable company.

Trickatel: While I've not known him for long, I feel we've managed to become friends quickly. Another enjoyable person to be with, I feel I can comfortably talk to him about anything.
SuperLoki
SuperLoki
EuroSpore 1997
EuroSpore 1997

Female
Spore Name : Rebecca1208

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaroas Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:11 am

Thanks Loki.

SuperLoki(AKA Rebecca): The master of all things in this world... Or so SOME say. A very nice and talented person, who is also very funny. Is great to hang out with here.
Zaroas
Zaroas
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male
Spore Name : Zaroas

Back to top Go down

Post by Trick Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:15 am

Rebecca: An excellent creator, and excellent artist. A very mature person, who you can talk with about anything freely and openly. One reason why the EuroSpore forum is so lively.
Trick
Trick
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaze Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:23 am

Rebecca1208: This is an incredible person who is one of the best creators in Spore history. She has a loving and caring heart, and shares my greatest passion in life: animals. She loves animals like no other (besides Niddy of course) Now I may not be as good a friend of hers as Nid is, but I can sure say our passion for animals is the same, possibly she loves them more.
Blaze
Blaze
Delegate
Delegate

Male
Spore Name : Blazeer

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Blazeer

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperLoki Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:25 am

You guys are sweet :3 thank you
SuperLoki
SuperLoki
EuroSpore 1997
EuroSpore 1997

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by TyrannoFan Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:30 am

You deserve it.
TyrannoFan
TyrannoFan
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male
Spore Name : Creaturepre

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaze Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:31 am

Yes, yes you do Smile
Blaze
Blaze
Delegate
Delegate

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Trick Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:41 am

Indeed so. And not to mention the fact that you are...civilized.
Trick
Trick
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaze Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:45 am

All Members of EuroSpore: Awsomely amazing. Need I say more?
Blaze
Blaze
Delegate
Delegate

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Trick Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:48 am

Yeah, if there was a meeting of the peeps I think we'd get on well. If there was a meeting for the Sporum I would not go to it. There's too many people I don't trust.
Trick
Trick
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaze Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:48 am

I've always imagined everyone in EuroSpore in one gigantic room and we all just talk
Blaze
Blaze
Delegate
Delegate

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperLoki Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:50 am

I remember we had a thread about that earlier, who in EuroSpore you'd like to meet.

A big Sporum gathering, I'd instantly turn down. EuroSpore? I might actually consider it, but obviously, I'd be very nervous.

I haven't got the best history with the internet - people turn out to be completely different than what I thought Neutral
SuperLoki
SuperLoki
EuroSpore 1997
EuroSpore 1997

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaze Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:51 am

There's a lot of people here who I wouldn't hesitate to meet

Pplz like: Nidking, Zaroas, Zellex, Trickatel, Rebecca, and a few trusted others
Blaze
Blaze
Delegate
Delegate

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Trick Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:54 am

Yes, people are way different than they seem. Even 'their' pictures can be different. (Mine aren't, so don't worry). In fact I'm posting some pics to show that you can trust me, that I'm not a 'sneaky' character. And people act differently on the internet too, I've noticed it happening to myself. I'm more nervous on the internet than usual.
Trick
Trick
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TyrannoFan Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:55 am

Meet? As in... Real? Life?

Yeah... I'm not so sure.

As long as you're what you say you are. I say I would trust Becca, Trick, Vek, Nid... uhh, Blaze...
TyrannoFan
TyrannoFan
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperLoki Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:58 am

I'm more confident on the internet than usual.

Still, it does concern me of how many people believe me is me. I mean, yes, I AM a 16 year old girl. Some of you have seen me on webcam to prove it, and it's nice you can all believe me. But, as far as these people know, I could be a very naughty adult.

It does worry me that people can be quick to trust - I am no exception, I trust people quickly, too, and I've made horrible mistakes with that. I just hope you guys don't make any silly mistakes with who you trust D:

Still.. I do feel confident in trusting.. err, probably everyone here. I think you're all very truthful in who you say you are, which is pleasant.
SuperLoki
SuperLoki
EuroSpore 1997
EuroSpore 1997

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaze Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:59 am

I am hiding nothing. I really am a 13 yr old boy. I'm like Rebecca where I'm more confident on the internet than real life
Blaze
Blaze
Delegate
Delegate

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoD Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:00 am

I think Rebecca's experience with ghosts would be cool to see. Laughing A bit scary though.

LoD
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male
Spore Name : "LoD"

Back to top Go down

Post by TyrannoFan Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:00 am

SuperLoki wrote:But, as far as these people know, I could be a very naughty adult.

I'm pretty sure you are not a "Naughty Adult".

And I really am 12. I look 10 yes, but I am still 12. And I am a male.
TyrannoFan
TyrannoFan
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperLoki Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:01 am

Lol, Destiny. That would be quite rare to happen, but if it did, damn, it would be scary...

And I trust all of you ^__^
SuperLoki
SuperLoki
EuroSpore 1997
EuroSpore 1997

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:01 am

LetĀ“s try to get back on topic of boosting eachotherĀ“s ego, please :-)
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male
Spore Name : Arkanay

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperLoki Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:02 am

I thought this was partly on-topic Razz Yes Ark.

Arkanay: A fantastic moderator, great advise, and a very active and funny personality. He'd be fun to meet IRL.
SuperLoki
SuperLoki
EuroSpore 1997
EuroSpore 1997

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum