EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paranormal Experiences

+9
MilkAndCookies
Vago
LordRemington
Tyranidking
Blaze
TyrannoFan
Trick
Arkanay
SuperLoki
13 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Paranormal Experiences Empty Paranormal Experiences

Post by SuperLoki Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:26 am

Share your stories, experiences and beliefs (I was told to make this)

Here's some I currently remember, all of which happened in 5 separate locations (for me alone, not my family/friends), miles apart.

SuperLoki wrote:Hmm, paranormal activity. There's another thing for me. I'm a strong believer of the supernatural.

My Mother lived with a ghost. My Dad saw a head pop out of the wall when he was young. My Dad's mother successfully used a wee-gee board (don't know the spelling).. My sister saw one in our old house (despite not believing in them). I've seen weird lights, and objects will randomly fall around me. One time, a bookshelf just collapsed inches beside me, hitting a light. The house I currently live in, the picture frames will move often - my Guardian says it's her Dad.

I've also had tarrot card readings, and got the Devil card.

I think more happened to me.
SuperLoki wrote:Oh, I remembered another one! (which makes 4 locations) this one was REALLY REALLY scary to me at the time.

Me and my sister were staying at my Dad's place for the night. Everything was dark for hours (lights off past midnight) we were in bed, just talking and being silly. Then the room illuminates itself.

What was it?

A candle. A ****ing candle lit itself up.

Believe me, we were freaked out. After that, the door started moving on it's own.

And just to make things worse, I got a call on my mobile (which I hardly used at the time). I answered it, and there was nothing.

It disconnected on it's own...
These are all very real experiences that have happened in my life.
Trickatel wrote:Thankfully there's someone like me :/

Rebecca, don't tell us. Or else you'll be the reason why I'll have to go to a mental hospital. And I really don't want to go to a mental hospital. I have GCSE's to do.
Sorry, Trickatel. I'm telling.

One night, my friend (Sam) stayed at my best friend (Alex) house. Alex went to the bathroom, so me and Sam stayed in his room, talking. When he came back, he look shocked and petrified. Considering Alex is a very happy, humorous and carefree person, this was automatically bad to begin with.

He told us he had a vision (VERY unusual for him). Now, I can't remember all of it, but I can say the basics. Basically, in his vision, he could see a deranged, freaky monster attack us. It through one of us against a chair and slit their throat, while grabbing a knife and killing the other one. It was gruesome, bloody, it killed both of us. Alex was looking through the eyes of the monster, as if he was killing us. When he looked into his mirror in the vision, he could see the monster was actually him. He killed us.

He was so scared... he then told us that he had a knife in his bed. He wouldn't even touch it. He told us to hide it and not tell him where. He was actually worried his vision would come true. Needless to say, me and Sam were scared, and hid the knife.
SuperLoki
SuperLoki
EuroSpore 1997
EuroSpore 1997

Female
Spore Name : Rebecca1208

Back to top Go down

Paranormal Experiences Empty Re: Paranormal Experiences

Post by Arkanay Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:28 am

I don't think I would be having sleep overs at Alex's any time soon .
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male
Spore Name : Arkanay

Back to top Go down

Post by Trick Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:30 am

.....why did I just read that! ****, why did I do it? I'm so flippin stupid! Now I won't be able to sleep at night! ****
Trick
Trick
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male
Spore Name : bobmarleyrulz

Back to top Go down

Post by TyrannoFan Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:30 am

My dad's laptop once shook slightly.

And at one time, when I turned the lights off, it looked like there was a dead person on the couch, but when I turn the light on, it's not there anymore. O.O
TyrannoFan
TyrannoFan
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male
Spore Name : Creaturepre

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperLoki Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:33 am

Scary, Tyranno...

And lol, Sorry Trick. What can I say? Freaky things happened to me, and they still scare me now.

lol, Ark.
SuperLoki
SuperLoki
EuroSpore 1997
EuroSpore 1997

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Trick Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:34 am

I don't blame you, its my f****** fault for reading it anyway. Oh lord....
Trick
Trick
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TyrannoFan Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:35 am

Once my window (in my old house in romania) broke for no reason. We found no ball, no rock, the wind was calm... then the curtains dropped down a bit.

@Trick yeah, I tend to not be able to sleep after reading paranormal stories.
TyrannoFan
TyrannoFan
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaze Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:36 am

One time I turned the lights off and I thought I hear a slight laugh, but not a happy one. I mean a vampire about to bite your neck laugh
Blaze
Blaze
Delegate
Delegate

Male
Spore Name : Blazeer

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Blazeer

Back to top Go down

Post by Trick Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:36 am

And it's 10:35 where I am, and it's windy and it's raining. Bloo** fu**** brilliant. I've scared myself, and I have a hard tomorrow. *Facedesk*
Trick
Trick
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyranidking Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:38 am

Aye, I remember ye telling me that.

Here's mine:

In my Canine chamber (The place Luna plays when she's not meeting Taldar), before Luna was around, and after...you know, I left all my previous companion's toys and items in rememberance. I then locked the chamber completely, and only I have the key to open it. During the day that entire section was cold, like it usually is, but at night it reached incredible temperatures, resulting in my opening windows around the hallway. I was doing it at night, with a much younger Luna by my side. I turned back to the chamber door, and there was an image of a dog skull, laughing at me.

It turned out light from the moon was being blocked by trees and the window pane, but to form a dog skull, let alone a laughing one, on my canine chamber of all things, is just uncanny. I kept my eye on that room, and luna, ever since, and a couple of days after said event, a faulty electric heater short circuited and caused a fire, with Luna in the room. I hauled her out and called the usual emergency line.

Anyone remember how cuddles was buried? Cremation. Know what would have happened to Luna had I not been paranoid? yeah, what a coincidence.
Tyranidking
Tyranidking
EuroSpore 1965
EuroSpore 1965

Male
Spore Name : Nidking

Back to top Go down

Post by Trick Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:40 am

Fires happen, I've had one in my house, and cremation is a common way of burial.
Trick
Trick
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:43 am

Proceed at your own risk

Spoiler:

Last edited by Arkanay on Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyranidking Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:44 am

I think you missed the connection Razz

Both statements are true, but you missed all the bits inbetween. The cremation and the fire isn't what made this scary.
Tyranidking
Tyranidking
EuroSpore 1965
EuroSpore 1965

Male
Spore Name : Nidking

Back to top Go down

Post by Trick Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:45 am

Don't joke with sensitive people. Got to go to bed now. Adios.
Trick
Trick
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaze Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:45 am

@Ark: I'm not Trickatel but that was a horrible joke. That probably scared him to death. Really Ark, chill out, idc if your a mod that was very mean.
Blaze
Blaze
Delegate
Delegate

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:49 am

Lol, post edited due to sensitive eyes around :-P
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:50 am

I'm pretty sure this was most likely just a night terror, but I was staying over at a friends house that was supposabley haunted. Its was cold that night and I had a dream where a very angry person was screaming at me to get out of his house (my friend's house), in the dream he threw me to the floor and started choking me and I had no way to stop him. I felt like I was dying, then I woke up suddenly, gasping, trying desperately to breathe. Again probably just a night terror.
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : Reyes1

https://www.youtube.com/user/L0rdRemington?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaze Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:51 am

I've gotten so paranoid, where everytime I go into the bathroom, I pull back the shower curtains so I can see nobody is behind it trying to kill me
Blaze
Blaze
Delegate
Delegate

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:52 am

Blaze wrote:I've gotten so paranoid, where everytime I go into the bathroom, I pull back the shower curtains so I can see nobody is behind it trying to kill me

Been watching too many old thriller movies have we?

Last edited by Reyes1 on Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:52 am

Remi, perhaps the fact that you knew the house was haunted gave your brain ideas to trigger said dreams?

Our mind is a very mysterious place Smile

Bathroom Curtain Situation - I do that too. When the curtains aren't see through, I always pull them to the side
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:54 am

Arkanay wrote:Remi, perhaps the fact that you knew the house was haunted gave your brain ideas to trigger said dreams?

Our mind is a very mysterious place Smile

I know, I didn't think, nor do I think it was a ghost. While I know some unexplained phenomena can't be explained, alot of paranormal experiences can often be linked back to the person emotion at the time. If your afraid, your more likely to be spooked by something e.g a door shuting on its own.
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaze Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:57 am

Reyes something similar happens to me alot

I dream where I'm in a lake, and I find this toy. I get closer and the "toy" grows arms and grabs me. It drags me under the water so I can't breath. I finally breath in deeply, water rushing into my mouth. I wake up gasping, and I spit out something....water
Blaze
Blaze
Delegate
Delegate

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:01 am

Blaze wrote:Reyes something similar happens to me alot

I dream where I'm in a lake, and I find this toy. I get closer and the "toy" grows arms and grabs me. It drags me under the water so I can't breath. I finally breath in deeply, water rushing into my mouth. I wake up gasping, and I spit out something....water

As disgusting as this may sound, that may actually just be a build up of saliva, and your brain is telling you in a not so subtle way, hey wake up your mouth is filling up with saliva.
your mouth is constantly producing more saliva, so if for some reason when you sleep you don't swallow, it could potential build up...
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperLoki Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:11 am

(I was away, in a shower, seriously paranoid of seeing ghosts thanks to these stories)

Holy crap, Nidking. I didn't know about that Shocked My lord, I can't imagine how terrifying that must of been...

Ark... wow. At first, that had me scared, but afterwards, I'm kinda happy everything was fine. Just a note, though. Be careful with your jokes. That was stepping over the line, especially with so many sensitive, young and superstitious people here.

Ouch, Reyes D: sounds nasty! You too, Blaze :c

I just remembered another one. Me and Marc were trying something new. For those of you who don't know, Marc is MSCE5. He lives in Denmark, a looonnnggg way away from me.

He wanted to try something, and he tried it on me. Now, I can't remember fully, but we kind of built a 'connection' to each other, despite the long distance. With that connection, he was able to tell me information and details I already knew, but he should not. It worked. For one thing, he was able to recite the entire appearance of my house, street and area - before any of you blame it on Google Earth, he had no way of knowing my exact location to find it unless I told him.

As predicted, we both felt ill after broken the connection, and both had to leave and relax. It was an interesting experience which we shared a couple times.
SuperLoki
SuperLoki
EuroSpore 1997
EuroSpore 1997

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by TyrannoFan Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:12 am

I am

SuperLoki wrote:(Seriously paranoid of seeing ghosts thanks to these stories)
TyrannoFan
TyrannoFan
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next