EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creations and descriptions that make you go: Hmmmmmmmm....... -____-

+22
SuperLoki
Red-Indigo
PlasmaManiac
MarkyDMan
Tyranidking
Aletrius
bmpalmann
Sakiara
LordRemington
Vektrix
LoD
Shiny_Glass
Illusionary
sjhorm
Descardion
Andeavor
Copperlou
Vereor
Lumorei
Trick
Aieru
Arkanay
26 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Creations and descriptions that make you go: Hmmmmmmmm....... -____- Empty Creations and descriptions that make you go: Hmmmmmmmm....... -____-

Post by Arkanay Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:22 am

Title says it all.

I decided to make this topic, besides us lacking one, after seeing the new featured creation.

I admit it's an ugly, cute, comic creation that certainly proves that sometimes less is more. But its description is a bit.. Rolling Eyes

--

Creations and descriptions that make you go: Hmmmmmmmm....... -____- 500662592095_lrg

Description: "Just sittin', because it's too HOT to work!! Oh My Goodness!! I've suddenly appeared right there in the Featured Creations window! I am totally astonished and absolutely THRILLED!! For this honor, I thank you very much! The fact that this Creature is so wonderfully expressive and seems to radiate happiness and real personality, is a TESTIMENT to the Masterful Artistry of the Spore/GA Creators!! Especially because it was created by combining a very simple set of parts!!"

... No, that creature isn't wonderfully expressive nor it seems to radiate happiness and real personality >< It's even inverted cross-eyed, lol. I'm not dissing that creation. Just think that the description is over the top Neutral

Got any "special" cases like the one above to share?

Last edited by Arkanay on Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:28 am; edited 4 times in total
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male
Spore Name : Arkanay

Back to top Go down

Creations and descriptions that make you go: Hmmmmmmmm....... -____- Empty Re: Creations and descriptions that make you go: Hmmmmmmmm....... -____-

Post by Aieru Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:24 am

No, I haven't got anything to share, but that's one fantastic feature Laughing
Aieru
Aieru
EuroSpore 1954
EuroSpore 1954

Male
Spore Name : AapBurger

Back to top Go down

Creations and descriptions that make you go: Hmmmmmmmm....... -____- Empty Re: Creations and descriptions that make you go: Hmmmmmmmm....... -____-

Post by Trick Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:31 am

Trick
Trick
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male
Spore Name : bobmarleyrulz

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumorei Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:32 am

I think the people who choose these features are getting lazy. Rolling Eyes
Lumorei
Lumorei
Exiled

Female
Spore Name : Lumorei / Unpronouncable

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Lumorei

Back to top Go down

Post by Trick Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:34 am

Unpronouncable wrote:

I think the people who choose these features are getting lazy. Rolling Eyes

And the fanboys/girls saying, 'OMG THIS IZ AMAZING OMG OMG THIS SOOO DESERVES A FEATURE'

*Throws up a little in mouth*
Trick
Trick
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:35 am

Hmm... It definatly doesn't look very good. Seems quite basic, like the way the pieces were placed. I still believe it's above average though.

Also, the creator was humble in the description, so that was cool on his/hers behalf.
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Trick Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:38 am

Arkanay wrote:Hmm... It definatly doesn't look very good. Seems quite basic, like the way the pieces were placed. I still believe it's above average though.

Also, the creator was humble in the description, so that was cool on his/hers behalf.

The creator is a very nice guy, I've talked with him several times. It's the fact that Maxis gave the creation (which was over a year old) and the fanboys are like 'OMG!!!!111' that makes me annoyed.
Trick
Trick
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vereor Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:46 am

Lol has anyone seen mine yet... Was recently featured and inside the description was blatant swearing. This was before it was featured... I actually loled...
Vereor
Vereor
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male
Spore Name : JAkster666

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperlou Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:25 am

"MY HAMSTER JUST DIED PLEASE UPRATE THIS"
Copperlou
Copperlou
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Female

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore

Back to top Go down

Post by Andeavor Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:20 am

Andeavor
Andeavor
Euro Administrator
Euro Administrator

Male
Spore Name : Andeavor

Back to top Go down

Post by Descardion Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:01 am

Jakster wrote:Lol has anyone seen mine yet... Was recently featured and inside the description was blatant swearing. This was before it was featured... I actually loled...
Man, I'm not even going to say anything. It's no wonder I was banned, good lord.
Descardion
Descardion
Regular
Regular

Male
Spore Name : Impious_Iron
Location : "'Welcome to my parlor' said the Spider to the Fly..."

Back to top Go down

Post by sjhorm Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:30 am

This:
Creations and descriptions that make you go: Hmmmmmmmm....... -____- 500552957236_lrg

I mean, what were they thinking when they pulled that crap

Hey Trick, I saw your comment on that feature Ark posted. I lol'd, but it did seem a bit harsh. I really liked the bit about "I'd rather substitute this with my toilet paper to be honest." Laughing
sjhorm
sjhorm
EuroSpore 1975
EuroSpore 1975

Male
Spore Name : sjhorm

Back to top Go down

Post by sjhorm Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:22 am

If noone got it, that was my creation that I posted. Razz
sjhorm
sjhorm
EuroSpore 1975
EuroSpore 1975

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:28 am

sjhorm wrote:If noone got it, that was my creation that I posted. Razz

I did Wink

It's a funny creation Smile

(Please, try to only double post with many hours in between)
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sjhorm Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:49 am

Arkanay wrote:
sjhorm wrote:If noone got it, that was my creation that I posted. Razz

I did Wink

It's a funny creation Smile

(Please, try to only double post with many hours in between)

I try, usually, but I felt that merited a second post. Smile
sjhorm
sjhorm
EuroSpore 1975
EuroSpore 1975

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Illusionary Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:26 pm

There was one, hold on let me find it...

Creations and descriptions that make you go: Hmmmmmmmm....... -____- 500665998938_lrg

Description: He so smart his head has a brain and a spine!

Not really hmmm material, but it made me lol.
Illusionary
Illusionary
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male
Spore Name : ghostofillusion

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:28 pm

Lol at the above Laughing
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiny_Glass Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:14 pm

Uh, Lol above!

Shiny_Glass
Shiny_Glass
Regular
Regular

Male
Spore Name : glasspinne

Back to top Go down

Post by LoD Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:03 am

the description on that featured creation sounds like sarcasm to me.....

LoD
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male
Spore Name : "LoD"

Back to top Go down

Post by Vektrix Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:50 am

EPIC FAIL on both cre4ation and description for the featured one.
Vektrix
Vektrix
Euro Leader
Euro Leader

Male
Spore Name : Vektrix / SporeMasterVek

http://www.eurospore.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Vereor Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:06 am

I think im the only person to ever have a feature taken away from them haha. GG maxis... GG...
Vereor
Vereor
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male
Spore Name : JAkster666

Back to top Go down

Post by sjhorm Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:25 am

Jakster wrote:I think im the only person to ever have a feature taken away from them haha. GG maxis... GG...

Lol, the description got ya
sjhorm
sjhorm
EuroSpore 1975
EuroSpore 1975

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Illusionary Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:07 am

Jakster wrote:I think im the only person to ever have a feature taken away from them haha. GG maxis... GG...
Link?
Illusionary
Illusionary
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male
Spore Name : ghostofillusion

Back to top Go down

Post by LoD Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:14 am

poor Jakster. Sad

LoD
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male
Spore Name : "LoD"

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:56 am

Look on the bright side, you are now legendary as the only person ever to have there featured creation, un featured.. Except that person who stole a mission which got featured
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : Reyes1

https://www.youtube.com/user/L0rdRemington?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next