EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creations and descriptions that make you go: Hmmmmmmmm....... -____-

+22
SuperLoki
Red-Indigo
PlasmaManiac
MarkyDMan
Tyranidking
Aletrius
bmpalmann
Sakiara
LordRemington
Vektrix
LoD
Shiny_Glass
Illusionary
sjhorm
Descardion
Andeavor
Copperlou
Vereor
Lumorei
Trick
Aieru
Arkanay
26 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Creations and descriptions that make you go: Hmmmmmmmm....... -____- - Page 2 Empty Re: Creations and descriptions that make you go: Hmmmmmmmm....... -____-

Post by Descardion Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:07 am

I wish I was as cool as you, Jak.

I'm just a hopeless, banned little shmuck. Nobody on the Sporepedia has even noticed my absence yet. I never had a legacy like the one you just earned, bro.
Descardion
Descardion
Regular
Regular

Male
Spore Name : Impious_Iron
Location : "'Welcome to my parlor' said the Spider to the Fly..."

Back to top Go down

Creations and descriptions that make you go: Hmmmmmmmm....... -____- - Page 2 Empty Re: Creations and descriptions that make you go: Hmmmmmmmm....... -____-

Post by Illusionary Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:09 am

Descardion wrote:I wish I was as cool as you, Jak.

I'm just a hopeless, banned little shmuck. Nobody on the Sporepedia has even noticed my absence yet. I never had a legacy like the one you just earned, bro.
Don't worry man, like G3NJI, people probably think you're on vacation or something...

Illusionary
Illusionary
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male
Spore Name : ghostofillusion

Back to top Go down

Post by Descardion Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:15 am

No they won't. And it won't matter anyways, I recently received an email from the 3rd tier of the CS. I'm not getting unbanned. Unless Cactus magically ends up reading Vek's message and actually cares, I'm done.

Nothing mattered.

Although, at least we can confidently say that everyone on the CS is a furry, because the justification they apparently gave me for my mega-uber-permaban was the keylogger post "TROLL HARDER FURRY FREAK TROLL HARDER". So I guess that explains alot.
Descardion
Descardion
Regular
Regular

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Illusionary Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:37 am

It's just the Spore community, who cares about them. It's just internet fame.
Illusionary
Illusionary
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male
Spore Name : ghostofillusion

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:29 am

Back on topic, please.
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male
Spore Name : Arkanay

Back to top Go down

Post by Descardion Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:06 pm

Right, I don't have anything to do with anything.

Carry on, just forget I was here.
Descardion
Descardion
Regular
Regular

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakiara Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:36 pm

LordRemington wrote:
Jakster wrote:I think im the only person to ever have a feature taken away from them haha. GG maxis... GG...

Look on the bright side, you are now legendary as the only person ever to have there featured creation, un featured.. Except that person who stole a mission which got featured
Nope, I've been involved in two features of people who were unfeatured. These two people were featured for one of my creations, so they got taken away. Although Lum was one of them, she was featured for a different creation.

I've seen a bunch of hmmm... type of creations. Any RP ones for instance, like when the sonic creations filled 4 pages of the MPN.
Sakiara
Sakiara
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Female
Spore Name : Sakiara

Back to top Go down

Post by bmpalmann Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:42 pm

Those sonic creations really annoyed me but the worst hmmm.... creations have to be the exclamation marks.
A 1 minute creation with loads of writing which is lets face it just moaning about subs/comments/MPN
bmpalmann
bmpalmann
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : bmpalmann/ Remyxomatosis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakiara Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:23 pm

bmpalmann wrote:Those sonic creations really annoyed me but the worst hmmm.... creations have to be the exclamation marks.
A 1 minute creation with loads of writing which is lets face it just moaning about subs/comments/MPN
Very true. I hate creations about crying and moaning. Don't particularly like brag art either.
Sakiara
Sakiara
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Female
Spore Name : Sakiara

Back to top Go down

Post by LoD Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:54 pm

Sakiara wrote:
bmpalmann wrote:Those sonic creations really annoyed me but the worst hmmm.... creations have to be the exclamation marks.
Very true. I hate creations about crying and moaning. Don't particularly like brag art either.

Unless Didzo made a crying and moaning paper. Then it's cool. Smile

LoD
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male
Spore Name : "LoD"

Back to top Go down

Post by Trick Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:53 am

That first 'Sitting in the garden' creation is still making me agitated.

Soak up the fame little girl. When you grow up it's gonna be different.

Darn I hate people who get fame out of nothing. I've said this before, but I'll darn right say it again. As I say the word 'darn' a lot, so will I repeat what I've said.
Trick
Trick
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male
Spore Name : bobmarleyrulz

Back to top Go down

Post by Aletrius Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:55 am

You're still going on about that? Laughing

I've never checked the MPN, even when I played Spore.
Aletrius
Aletrius
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Trick Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:57 am

Thomas1134 wrote:You're still going on about that? Laughing

I am. I rage whenever talentless people get fame the easy way, and then act like complete innocents.

Now excuse me while I find a hamster to feed on my tonsils.
Trick
Trick
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aletrius Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:59 am

Trickatel wrote:

I am. I rage whenever talentless people get fame the easy way, and then act like complete innocents.

Sort of like idiots who get lucky and make money.
Aletrius
Aletrius
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Trick Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:01 am

Thomas1134 wrote:
Trickatel wrote:

*Nods while he shoves a hamster down his throat*
Trick
Trick
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aletrius Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:02 am

Trickatel wrote:
Thomas1134 wrote:
Trickatel wrote:

*Nods while he shoves a hamster down his throat*

Poor hamster. Sad
Aletrius
Aletrius
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyranidking Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:02 am

Trickatel wrote:

You must have really been fuming when I got my feature then Laughing
Tyranidking
Tyranidking
EuroSpore 1965
EuroSpore 1965

Male
Spore Name : Nidking

Back to top Go down

Post by Trick Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:09 am

Tyranidking wrote:
Trickatel wrote:

You must have really been fuming when I got my feature then Laughing

At least you're modest :/
Trick
Trick
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by bmpalmann Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:10 am

I'm not as modest Razz
bmpalmann
bmpalmann
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : bmpalmann/ Remyxomatosis

Back to top Go down

Post by sjhorm Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:22 am

That WideWonder is one of those who make really annoying creations. Razz
Updates for every little thing. And they're all sissy creations. Stuff you could make in like 10 minutes.
EDIT: Ack. Look at this crap.
Creations and descriptions that make you go: Hmmmmmmmm....... -____- - Page 2 500666472072Creations and descriptions that make you go: Hmmmmmmmm....... -____- - Page 2 500666593757Creations and descriptions that make you go: Hmmmmmmmm....... -____- - Page 2 500666611024

Three separate creations.
And look at the first page of creations.
Redundant creator is redundant.
sjhorm
sjhorm
EuroSpore 1975
EuroSpore 1975

Male
Spore Name : sjhorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Aletrius Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:31 am

I think that the creation itself is pretty good. But I see no need to publish three versions of it with different poses.
Aletrius
Aletrius
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sjhorm Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:32 am

Thomas1134 wrote:I think that the creation itself is pretty good. But I see no need to publish three versions of it with different poses.

Did you look at their spore page? It's so redundant. D:
sjhorm
sjhorm
EuroSpore 1975
EuroSpore 1975

Male
Spore Name : sjhorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Aletrius Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:33 am

I don't bother with looking at Spore pages.
Aletrius
Aletrius
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Trick Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:50 am

I'm making a creation called 'Just Sittin' On Some Crap'. Metaphorically and literally, of course.

Trick
Trick
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aletrius Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:06 am

Trickatel wrote:I'm making a creation called 'Just Sittin' On Some Crap'. Metaphorically and literally, of course.

Laughing

Good luck. Thumbs Up
Aletrius
Aletrius
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next