EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The EuroSpore DJ Video Show - Song for The Day - A Week In Rememberance of Louise a mutch loved Sisster Tuesday Album Revew P!nk Funhouse

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The EuroSpore DJ Video Show - Song for The Day -  A Week In Rememberance of Louise a mutch loved Sisster Tuesday Album Revew P!nk Funhouse Empty The EuroSpore DJ Video Show - Song for The Day - A Week In Rememberance of Louise a mutch loved Sisster Tuesday Album Revew P!nk Funhouse

Post by MetalStarTech Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:10 am

1st let me just say welcome and i am your DJ and Post what u like but
each day i am going to pick a track and post it in this thread thre will be 1 i chose for pick of the Day and 1 only

1 one will be by a member now i want private messages sent to me by u and i will pic from the recigmended u can only ask for 1 song per member per day

Sundays i will be posting the british Top 10 in charts

thursday im Doing music Flashback were i will post a music from years chart gone bye

MST track of the Day

Vektrix's choice Vek gets to pick his song this he chose on the phone 2 me enjoy

members Choice (PM me or ask in Chatbox for a fave song for the segment)

oh u may post your views on what vids are up
Vektrix's Bullet contoled by him and me will be for songs artists we consider not worth our time

but todays question is what album is Fear Factorys Linchpin from

Last edited by MetalStarTech on Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:38 am; edited 24 times in total

MetalStarTech
EuroSpore 1954
EuroSpore 1954

Male

Back to top Go down

The EuroSpore DJ Video Show - Song for The Day -  A Week In Rememberance of Louise a mutch loved Sisster Tuesday Album Revew P!nk Funhouse Empty Re: The EuroSpore DJ Video Show - Song for The Day - A Week In Rememberance of Louise a mutch loved Sisster Tuesday Album Revew P!nk Funhouse

Post by MetalStarTech Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:50 pm

right here is todays song of the 18 till I Die album by Bryan Adams witch is well worth its money and is one of mine and Veks faves from our teans though it was never released as a single it and its fello track Black Pearl are great for any rock colection though i admit the vids a bit edgy but so r the lyrics
Enjoy

MetalStarTech
EuroSpore 1954
EuroSpore 1954

Male

Back to top Go down

The EuroSpore DJ Video Show - Song for The Day -  A Week In Rememberance of Louise a mutch loved Sisster Tuesday Album Revew P!nk Funhouse Empty Top 40 24/10/2010

Post by MetalStarTech Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:53 am

hi and welcome to the first ever MST Cartbuster
were im posting todays hits misses and im not afraid to say what it think about them so here goes
1 still at No1

2 new in and like all boy bands id rather not listen

3 Uf u got taste do not buy its just a repeat over and over

4 un edited the Title is F#'# you i apologise but true

5 at the mo she is if you chech the charts

6 good but would u realy buy this ?

7 down 3

8 Down 3 and cool

9 new in

12 down 4

13 with X Facter on comes a load of anoyances New in

this song is aptly titled and for all u rock fans

15 ive heard better Usher but its worth a listen

if u like it u can rock a club

18 its more about the lyrics than beat witch is bit flat but its a swear here and there

19 put assde the SPORE shes with i realy get this track

20 down 13 I never thought id be posting this or this song would happen and i hate Take That and Barlow is on Veks must be shot list

21 anouther X Factor pain great thants down 15 thank god

22 dance floor no brob but unlike other songs shat have word magic in this proves the exeption not a great

23 down 11 was ok ok but shes had better

24 down 6 and not impressing

25 check your hormones vek and all u who like them that way there down 3

26 2nd gen star down 11

27 the ever populer swinger Down 10 in a week

28 Em ruins this track realy but is actualy stand up as a Rihanna

29 katy b seems to be down by 5 but shes best at 36 fet in perfect Stranger

30 im no fan but it reminds me of 90s Cheryl Crow and i like Cheryl

31 New in good song and Preeya looks hot in the vid

32 down 9 this is one id listen to its cama is a chill out with a punch for on the road but i can c y its being up

33 ah ah down 8 butworth a play trust me its RmB rap is in your face

34 The new anoying boy band y are they here as wel kill me or them id prefer them but there Up 2

35 lets just say its one of thoghs that like your Beautiful catchy likeable but as anoying as hell but thats my view

36 tecno hit down 12 lacks somthing extea

37 ok she aint no beast shes a over rated headach from a over rated tv show asitde that its not a bad pop its anoying pop

38 as soon as u say Flo-Rida you know u got a good club mix and smooth hit and this is no diferant
down 8

39 at first it starts out a bit dull but it realy is good swing do over of a old WW1 song by Helen Clarck

40 down 7 thank god a vid homage to silent movies but honestly the song is.nt realy mutch more than forgetable

Last edited by MetalStarTech on Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total

MetalStarTech
EuroSpore 1954
EuroSpore 1954

Male

Back to top Go down

The EuroSpore DJ Video Show - Song for The Day -  A Week In Rememberance of Louise a mutch loved Sisster Tuesday Album Revew P!nk Funhouse Empty Song for The Day

Post by MetalStarTech Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:56 am

ok late but heres the MST Pick of the day this song was writen about Kylie

[center]

look out Tomorow we bring u The Q Arards results

Last edited by MetalStarTech on Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:56 am; edited 1 time in total

MetalStarTech
EuroSpore 1954
EuroSpore 1954

Male

Back to top Go down

The EuroSpore DJ Video Show - Song for The Day -  A Week In Rememberance of Louise a mutch loved Sisster Tuesday Album Revew P!nk Funhouse Empty Re: The EuroSpore DJ Video Show - Song for The Day - A Week In Rememberance of Louise a mutch loved Sisster Tuesday Album Revew P!nk Funhouse

Post by Zellex Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:21 am

Great choice. I love this song, and the entire Kick album. Go INXS! Thumbs Up

Zellex
Zellex
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male
Spore Name : You know that.

http://www.spore.com/view/profile/Zellex

Back to top Go down

The EuroSpore DJ Video Show - Song for The Day -  A Week In Rememberance of Louise a mutch loved Sisster Tuesday Album Revew P!nk Funhouse Empty Q AWARDS - 2010

Post by MetalStarTech Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:57 am

Breakthrough Artist - Plan B

Best New Act - Mumford & Sons

Best Track - Florence And The Machine, You've Got The Love

Hall of Fame - Take That

classic songwriter - Neil Finn

inspiration - Suede and one of mine

Best live act - Green Day

Best video

Mext Big Thing - Clare Maguire

Idol - Madness

Hero - The Chemical Brothers

Best Male - Paolo Nutini

Best Female - Florence Welch

Iinnovation in sound - Mark Ronson

Best album - The National, High Violet

Best Act in The World Today - Kasabian

Icon - Bryan Ferry

Q classic album - Wings, Band On The Run
No 2 of the album

Last edited by MetalStarTech on Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total

MetalStarTech
EuroSpore 1954
EuroSpore 1954

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by bmpalmann Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:15 am

I'm surprised something didn't go to Arcade Fire. Surprised
And Paolo Nutini definitely deserves best male, his most recent album just went so against all the mainstream male solo acts, the only other solo act this year that's managed to impress me was Brendan Benson, but he never gets anything... Sad
Disagree strongly with choosing Green Day for Best Live Act, there are sooo many bands that are better live acts than Green day
bmpalmann
bmpalmann
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : bmpalmann/ Remyxomatosis

Back to top Go down

The EuroSpore DJ Video Show - Song for The Day -  A Week In Rememberance of Louise a mutch loved Sisster Tuesday Album Revew P!nk Funhouse Empty Song for The Day

Post by MetalStarTech Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:13 pm

I discoverd this track on a bowie binge its a LOL and worth a listen

MetalStarTech
EuroSpore 1954
EuroSpore 1954

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by bmpalmann Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:24 pm

I've got that song MST, it's pretty funny, but Bowie is really embarrassed by it's very existence.... i wonder why? Razz
bmpalmann
bmpalmann
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

The EuroSpore DJ Video Show - Song for The Day -  A Week In Rememberance of Louise a mutch loved Sisster Tuesday Album Revew P!nk Funhouse Empty Tuesday Album Review - Megadeth Risk

Post by MetalStarTech Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:42 am

Wellcome to the Tuesday Album Review
were i pick a lbum past or preasant

post it's tracks and tell u if i think its worth it

Tonight i went for a band i admit to being a fan of
Some call the anti Metallica no wonder and think there not good well
im not being bie
but Vek once said its there answer to The Black Album and worth buying
but il let u Judge

i recigmend 2 4 5 7
but hightley recigmrnd 6 9-12
Best track 9
Megadeth - Risk

3 this short song leads into next

MetalStarTech
EuroSpore 1954
EuroSpore 1954

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MetalStarTech Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:58 pm

Last edited by MetalStarTech on Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total

MetalStarTech
EuroSpore 1954
EuroSpore 1954

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Trick Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:00 pm

Nice work man Smile

Not a big fan of many of these songs, but I can tell you put a lot of work into this. Keep it up Wink
Trick
Trick
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male
Spore Name : bobmarleyrulz

Back to top Go down

The EuroSpore DJ Video Show - Song for The Day -  A Week In Rememberance of Louise a mutch loved Sisster Tuesday Album Revew P!nk Funhouse Empty Members Choice

Post by MetalStarTech Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:07 am

Kevin 92

Shadow

Trickatel

Frostmoon

Arkanay

MetalStarTech
EuroSpore 1954
EuroSpore 1954

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MetalStarTech Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:57 pm

MetalStarTech
EuroSpore 1954
EuroSpore 1954

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:55 am

Awesome thread MST Thumbs Up
Shadow
Shadow
Exiled

Female
Spore Name : alien7249

http://www.daac.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Trick Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:01 am

Shadow wrote:Awesome thread MST Thumbs Up

I agree Very Happy
Trick
Trick
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male
Spore Name : bobmarleyrulz

Back to top Go down

The EuroSpore DJ Video Show - Song for The Day -  A Week In Rememberance of Louise a mutch loved Sisster Tuesday Album Revew P!nk Funhouse Empty Thurday Night Flashback 1979

Post by MetalStarTech Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:50 am

ok thanks for th suport now ronight we are going back in time to the year o mine and veks birth war between China and vietnam broke out and Margret thatcher took power witch would last 11 years

Jan

Feb
Spirits Having Flowen

Mar Overkill

Apr

may
Art Garfunel singing this was No 1 on both vek and mine's birthdays

June Killers Live

july

Aug
Sep Eat The Beat

Sep

Oct

Nov The Wall

Dec Londons Calling

Last edited by MetalStarTech on Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:17 pm; edited 4 times in total

MetalStarTech
EuroSpore 1954
EuroSpore 1954

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by bmpalmann Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:52 am

Some fantastic songs there. 5 of which have several hundred plays on my ipod Very Happy
bmpalmann
bmpalmann
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MetalStarTech Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:41 am

ta Ben i try recigmend Mar Aug Oct - Dec myselff but thats me as Blondie was one of the first act i ever liked in general

MetalStarTech
EuroSpore 1954
EuroSpore 1954

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by bmpalmann Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:10 am

I'd have to say the Clash is, by a narrow margin my favourite on that list
bmpalmann
bmpalmann
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MetalStarTech Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:18 pm

MetalStarTech
EuroSpore 1954
EuroSpore 1954

Male

Back to top Go down

The EuroSpore DJ Video Show - Song for The Day -  A Week In Rememberance of Louise a mutch loved Sisster Tuesday Album Revew P!nk Funhouse Empty SongWriter Friday

Post by MetalStarTech Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:29 am

tonight we go introspective as we look at a song writer and to nights choice is a man my mother is a big fan some grandparents will realy know his work some of u will have heard versions of his songs and notrealised it or be shocked at who coverd it

Americas a fast good track and a fave i judge most his by this

MetalStarTech
EuroSpore 1954
EuroSpore 1954

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MetalStarTech Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:58 pm

u ever wonder about keybord gods well this is the man to beet Jon Lord any other is a joke

MetalStarTech
EuroSpore 1954
EuroSpore 1954

Male

Back to top Go down

The EuroSpore DJ Video Show - Song for The Day -  A Week In Rememberance of Louise a mutch loved Sisster Tuesday Album Revew P!nk Funhouse Empty Sataday ROCK Slot

Post by MetalStarTech Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:00 am

osmands eh i here u shout play it u'll like it

MetalStarTech
EuroSpore 1954
EuroSpore 1954

Male

Back to top Go down

The EuroSpore DJ Video Show - Song for The Day -  A Week In Rememberance of Louise a mutch loved Sisster Tuesday Album Revew P!nk Funhouse Empty Halloween Special

Post by MetalStarTech Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:00 am

MetalStarTech
EuroSpore 1954
EuroSpore 1954

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next