EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minecraft Updates and Fixes you would like to see

+9
Jeff
Doomnova
Damnagoras
sjhorm
TyrannoFan
OneDeadSlime
LordRemington
Trick
Arkanay
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Minecraft Updates and Fixes you would like to see - Page 2 Empty Re: Minecraft Updates and Fixes you would like to see

Post by Vereor Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:32 pm

I know! Zombies!

Wait...

No, dont worry.
Vereor
Vereor
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male
Spore Name : JAkster666

Back to top Go down

Minecraft Updates and Fixes you would like to see - Page 2 Empty Re: Minecraft Updates and Fixes you would like to see

Post by Arkanay Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:15 am

Oh yeah, there´s that little error where you smack a coloured sheep and, although the wool is removed, the sheep turns white instead of remaining true to its colour. Razz
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male
Spore Name : Arkanay

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-Indigo Tue May 17, 2011 7:44 pm

Yeah, like the purple wool turns white when placed somtimes too.

Been mentioned kind of already, but I'd like to see more animals. I know there are mods for it, but I don't want to mess with mods just yet.

It'd be cool if they were relative to their biome too, like mentioned, rams in the snow. I'd like to see tigers possibly in the jungle/grassland biomes and certainly more underwater creatures. Scorpions and other creepy crawlies would be cool too.

I know there is a model for fish, but its specualted its just going to be a tell for where to fish, not actually interactive. Be cool if you had to reel them in though Razz I also think dragons are going to be introduced but I really hope they don't spam it and that make them uber rare or somthing.
Red-Indigo
Red-Indigo
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Female
Spore Name : Orbixitron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2