EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality TV What Shoud be done with it and the people on it to Improve it

+2
Vektrix
MetalStarTech
6 posters

Go down

Reality TV  What Shoud be done with it and the people on it to Improve it Empty Reality TV What Shoud be done with it and the people on it to Improve it

Post by MetalStarTech Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:26 pm

Ok is it me im puting aside the genetal fact Reality TV is a over rated tool for idiots and Clebs whos should be dead in my view and asking Eurospres view on how to improve it make it or a show more entertaining
what would you like to see or have done to say Louis Walsh Simon Caowel Ceyl Cole Garry Batlow Kelly Rowland and Tulisa Contostavlos X Factor UK judges for thoughs outside UK for instance

Big Brother, Im A Cleb get me out of Here , X Factor, Next Top Model, Cleb Come Dancing, Come Dine with Me, Got Talent and any others on the list are all yours so fire your ideas views away

MetalStarTech
EuroSpore 1954
EuroSpore 1954

Male

Back to top Go down

Reality TV  What Shoud be done with it and the people on it to Improve it Empty Re: Reality TV What Shoud be done with it and the people on it to Improve it

Post by Vektrix Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:31 pm

You know my view, MST - but for those who don't I shall put it across as politely as I can.

CANCEL THE LOT OF THEM - No ifs, no buts, no exceptions.... PERIOD!
Vektrix
Vektrix
Euro Leader
Euro Leader

Male
Spore Name : Vektrix / SporeMasterVek

http://www.eurospore.eu

Back to top Go down

Reality TV  What Shoud be done with it and the people on it to Improve it Empty Re: Reality TV What Shoud be done with it and the people on it to Improve it

Post by Red-Indigo Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:16 pm

Tee-hee Vek. I don't watch them, never have, never will. Not because 'omg so mainstream' but because I have little interest in them.

At the end of the day they are mainly rinse repeat shows used to quickly haul in cash and it's apparant. I can't really offer much more opinion, as I said, I never watch them.

To improve them... I'd say a wider range of topics... It's always this person can sing/dance/act/stay trapped in a house it'd be more interesting if there were other topics covered. I might have a small, tiny, chance of having interest then.
Red-Indigo
Red-Indigo
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Female
Spore Name : Orbixitron

Back to top Go down

Post by Andeavor Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:25 pm

First, get rid of all casting shows, there's a reason why this is done behind closed doors. As for all the other shows, I don't mind the celebrity editions of some shows but for all the others, they should get rid of al the unfunny, uninteresting, skanky and scandalous people.

The only reality show I'm currently watching is Big Brother UK, not because it's mainstream but because this year, they have an interesting lot in there and I like observing people in a confined space. Could get sexy or ugly, YOU DECIDE.
Andeavor
Andeavor
Euro Administrator
Euro Administrator

Male
Spore Name : Andeavor

Back to top Go down

Post by bmpalmann Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:41 pm

Add a jaguar!
Imagine it, "It's day 22 in da big brother house, and today the jaguars are being released..." Twisted Evil
bmpalmann
bmpalmann
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : bmpalmann/ Remyxomatosis

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:25 am

bmpalmann wrote:Add a jaguar!
Imagine it, "It's day 22 in da big brother house, and today the jaguars are being released..." Twisted Evil

Can they wield Samurai blades, please? Twisted Evil
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male
Spore Name : Arkanay

Back to top Go down

Post by bmpalmann Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:00 am

Arkanay wrote:
bmpalmann wrote:Add a jaguar!

Can they wield Samurai blades, please? Twisted Evil

I like your thinking, lets make it happen! Twisted Evil
bmpalmann
bmpalmann
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MetalStarTech Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:37 am

Tell u what Make a time machine Go back prehistoric times, get a pack of raptors to folow you back, and set the date for big bro final sit back and watch the fun with a bottle of Doolies now that would liven it up Twisted Evil

MetalStarTech
EuroSpore 1954
EuroSpore 1954

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by bmpalmann Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:29 am

Haha, just a sec! Doesn't Vek have some raptors? We could use them maybe? Twisted Evil
bmpalmann
bmpalmann
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vektrix Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:01 am

My Raptors have standards too you know, Ben Razz

Ok, here goes, the ONLY thing I have in favour of reality TV shows is the few women who have emerged from it, or (in SCD and Dancing on Ice especially) have glammed up in skimpy clothing. However, this is the ONLY good thing I can think about it (I am sure others may say the same about the men).

The negatives are that many celebs in I'm a Celebrity or Big brother have I ever heard of or even consider celebs.... the Wife of the Speaker and Jedward DO NOT COUNT. Even going on one of these shows can diminish my opinion of you (Jordan and Peter Andre aside, my opinion of them was as low as my opinion ever gets of anyone already). Jack Dee for instance fits into this category.

I see no entertainment in any of them.... they are cheap and nasty and full of epic fail. X Factor is especially ridiculous in that NO-ONE who has EVER left X Factor has gone to have a career with any longevity. Only Girls Aloud (and that was Popstars the Rivals) have succeeded beyond the 5 year mark. Simon Cowell should be ashamed of himself - and anyone who watches these shows should also be ashamed of themselves.

A note about the OP Holder - he has X Factor on Series Link on SKY+ and that, to me, is just plain wrong.

On a side note, Holly Valance is on Strictly this year, one of only a few people who could change my opinion of that show.
Vektrix
Vektrix
Euro Leader
Euro Leader

Male
Spore Name : Vektrix / SporeMasterVek

http://www.eurospore.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down