EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEWS: Give me Bieber or I kill Santa

+2
Andeavor
LordRemington
6 posters

Go down

NEWS: Give me Bieber or I kill Santa Empty NEWS: Give me Bieber or I kill Santa

Post by LordRemington Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:56 pm

Christmas letters to Santa asking for a new bike or toy are usually endearing notes penned by wide-eyed innocent children.

But Mekeeda Austin has warned Father Christmas that he will be ‘killed’ if he fails to deliver at least two of her long list of gifts – including a BlackBerry smartphone and ‘the real-life Justin Bieber’.

The 13-year-old goes even further and threatens to ‘hunt down’ Old Nick’s reindeer so she can ‘cook them and serve their meat to homeless people on Xmas day’.

Her mother, Tracey, from Brickhill, Bedford, found the note – which ends ‘Remember… two of these, or you die’ – in Mekeeda’s school bag but has vowed to try to meet her daughter’s demands rather than
punish her.

‘When I first found the letter, I thought it was funny. Now I think I’d better get her what she wants. The last thing I want is for her to kill Santa,’ said Mrs Austin, 40.

And the demanding Mekeeda added: ‘I don’t really believe in Santa any more but I was angry because I thought I wasn’t going to get all the presents I wanted this year.

‘I want all of these things and I don’t see why I shouldn’t get them'.
http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/884797-schoolgirl-threatens-to-kill-santa-claus-if-he-doesnt-bring-the-right-presents#ixzz1gn9pLSbv

Kid needs help or just better discipline. I understand that it seems the girl was mostly just joking, but she said she was venting because she didn't think she'd get what she wanted for christmas? That's a spoilt child for "expecting" to get everything she wants because she has a sense of self-entitlement. I never asked for anything specific christmas (or anything at all for that matter) and I was always just grateful and thankful for what I got/get. And worst if all the mother is only enabling her.
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : Reyes1

https://www.youtube.com/user/L0rdRemington?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

NEWS: Give me Bieber or I kill Santa Empty Re: NEWS: Give me Bieber or I kill Santa

Post by Andeavor Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:03 pm

What a spoilt rotten b****** child. 13 years of age and demanding to get what she wants? Someone should leave her in Somalia for a couple of weeks and then ask her again whether she still wants Justin Bieber... unless she wanted to eat him.
Andeavor
Andeavor
Euro Administrator
Euro Administrator

Male
Spore Name : Andeavor

Back to top Go down

NEWS: Give me Bieber or I kill Santa Empty Re: NEWS: Give me Bieber or I kill Santa

Post by TyrannoFan Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:23 am

'I want all of these things and I don’t see why I shouldn’t get them'

... wow
TyrannoFan
TyrannoFan
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male
Spore Name : Creaturepre

Back to top Go down

Post by Damnagoras Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:17 am

I wonder how she is going to fare in life when she's grown up and can't rely on her parents giving her everything anymore. It can't be good for a child to be raised to believe you can get every little thing you want in life just by asking for it.
Damnagoras
Damnagoras
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Male
Spore Name : Damnagoras

Back to top Go down

Post by TyrannoFan Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:38 am

Oh boy but it sure would be nice if you COULD just ask for whatever you want and you'd get it, no matter what.

But, that's not how it is in real life. Although this girl doesn't seem to understand that. How sad.
TyrannoFan
TyrannoFan
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male
Spore Name : Creaturepre

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaze Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:55 am

I wonder if she got what she wanted
Blaze
Blaze
Delegate
Delegate

Male
Spore Name : Blazeer

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Blazeer

Back to top Go down

Post by Vektrix Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:20 pm

Hmmm.... I think some perspective is required on this one. The reason it took me so long to reply is because I have had alcohol in my system for the entire xmas period so far and tempted to type something offensive (in regards to my hatred of the Bieber).

I bet that she is not the only child ever to have made outrageous and potentially criminal requests of Santa. When I was younger and lived in houses with open fires, we would write a letter to Santa and then let it float up the chimney - I never made any ridiculous requests, but I am sure others have. We will just never know. All I am saying is that she is not the only mentalist in the world.
Vektrix
Vektrix
Euro Leader
Euro Leader

Male
Spore Name : Vektrix / SporeMasterVek

http://www.eurospore.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down