EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you could meet Spore players in real life, who would you pick?

+29
sjhorm
Mr. Dr. Prof. Walrus
jellyman12
Copperlou
Arkanay
ArticShock
Frostmoon
Thobe
MarkyDMan
Issenkraal
Aieru
LoD
Hordeon
Xaesheir
MjrGlory
Kevin92
LordRemington
Hawkbird2000
Zellex
Jakey
Lumorei
bmpalmann
SuperLoki
Tyranidking
Flame2012
Dino589
Vektrix
Vereor
Blaze
33 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

If you could meet Spore players in real life, who would you pick? - Page 6 Empty Re: If you could meet Spore players in real life, who would you pick?

Post by jellyman12 Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:46 pm

Well here is my list
B1ack_Blob, Copperlou, PirateNori, Haxorzunited14, Warboss92, G3NJI, Storm, DIDZO, MouthWash, Rebecca, Andeavor, World_Piece, and many others...

Last edited by jellyman12 on Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
jellyman12
jellyman12
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Male
Spore Name : jellyman12

Back to top Go down

If you could meet Spore players in real life, who would you pick? - Page 6 Empty Re: If you could meet Spore players in real life, who would you pick?

Post by Thobe Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:50 pm

And will you meet them? probably not.
Thobe
Thobe
EuroSpore 1954
EuroSpore 1954

Male
Spore Name : Thobewill

Back to top Go down

Post by jellyman12 Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:51 pm

Yep!
jellyman12
jellyman12
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Male
Spore Name : jellyman12

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dr. Prof. Walrus Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:56 pm

jellyman12 wrote:Well here is my list
B1ack_Blob, Copperlou, PirateNori, Haxorzunited14, Warboss92, G3NJI, Storm, DIDZO, MouthWash, Rebecca, Andeavor, World_Piece, and many others...
yayz
Mr. Dr. Prof. Walrus
Mr. Dr. Prof. Walrus
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Back to top Go down

Post by sjhorm Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:03 pm

Not necessarily MEET them....more like stalk them through a window. Unsure Laughing
sjhorm
sjhorm
EuroSpore 1975
EuroSpore 1975

Male
Spore Name : sjhorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkbird2000 Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:18 pm

only Hordeon said meh Sad
Hawkbird2000
Hawkbird2000
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male

http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1025&t=175157

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostmoon Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:55 am

Actually, maybe i want to meet Vektrix and Icarusvogel.

P.S. Nidking, the fact is, I don't usually want friends, most people just annoy me right now, and i find friends have other reasons, also, they always seem to want you to do things, not something i particulary like.

P.S.2.To.All. (The Don't Trust any of you part is true, you should feel honoured that I told you i was British)
Frostmoon
Frostmoon
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Male
Spore Name : Froststar

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Froststar

Back to top Go down

Post by ProbablynotHax Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:55 pm

Rebecca1208 wrote:Oh, and I guess seeing Ash and Hax would be entertaining, especially if I were in a slightly violent mood.

Haters gonna hate

The implication is also funny. Meeting ashkelon would probably be the worse kind of hell possible.

I would probably meet Sakiara, world_piece, warboss92, and a few others.
ProbablynotHax
ProbablynotHax
Regular
Regular

Male
Location : *Generic pseudo-intellectual, melancholy phrase I found on another forum*

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperLoki Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:25 pm

yarr, that's true. Do bare in mind I wrote that quite a while ago, and my opinions of people change frequently.
SuperLoki
SuperLoki
EuroSpore 1997
EuroSpore 1997

Female
Spore Name : Rebecca1208

Back to top Go down

Post by Vektrix Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:50 pm

I repeat, I have an open invitation from ashkelon to vist her Surprised

What does that say about me? scratch
Vektrix
Vektrix
Euro Leader
Euro Leader

Male
Spore Name : Vektrix / SporeMasterVek

http://www.eurospore.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:55 pm

Vektrix wrote:I repeat, I have an open invitation from ashkelon to vist her Surprised

I know someone who's not gona like that... If you could meet Spore players in real life, who would you pick? - Page 6 E5008629
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male
Spore Name : Arkanay

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperLoki Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:20 pm

She wuvs you, perhaps? Laughing
SuperLoki
SuperLoki
EuroSpore 1997
EuroSpore 1997

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkbird2000 Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:46 pm

OMG! Don't go ark, she's a psycho
Hawkbird2000
Hawkbird2000
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by WoityuizE Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:18 pm

Hmm...
I'd like to meet Aieru (cus he has this siriously great humor-same as mine:P)
Arkanay - I've got to know him a bit, and he understands some of my native language:)
Lumorei - she's just funny Razz
Thobe - Enjoy chatting with him in the chat Laughing
Vektrix - Obviously, and he was my first friend on spore! Wink - Tho he never wrote me a comment...VEK!
Zellex - Dont know him that much, but he's from Norway, so he can understand my lative language(danish)
Icedmask - he's "cool" - ok bad one, but I like icedmask
Bmpalmann - The one and only, who told me about the Eurospore!
Reyes1 - He's a great guy, and my family is kinda wierd too Razz
Sjhorm - He created my brilliant sig!
Hatred89,EchoSierraAlpha - My greatest buddies on spore^^
WoityuizE
WoityuizE
Regular
Regular

Male
Spore Name : WoityuizE

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/WoityuizE

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:32 pm

Yay someone would actually want to meet me.. weird family? We're not weird, we just admit our insanity. Everyone else is weird for acting normal. Y'all know your not normal, don't pretend. release your inner crazy I say.

p.s noticed you said Zellex is from Norway.... unless my understanding is wrong (and i'm never wrong). Zellex is an aussie bloke like me.

Last edited by Reyes1 on Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : Reyes1

https://www.youtube.com/user/L0rdRemington?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:34 pm

WoityuizE wrote:
Vektrix - Obviously, and he was my first friend on spore! Wink - Tho he never wrote me a comment...VEK!

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male
Spore Name : Arkanay

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkbird2000 Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:17 pm

WoityuizE wrote:Hmm...
I'd like to meet Aieru (cus he has this siriously great humor-same as mine:P)
Arkanay - I've got to know him a bit, and he understands some of my native language:)
Lumorei - she's just funny Razz
Thobe - Enjoy chatting with him in the chat Laughing
Zellex - Dont know him that much, but he's from Norway, so he can understand my lative language(danish)
Icedmask - he's "cool" - ok bad one, but I like icedmask
Bmpalmann - The one and only, who told me about the Eurospore!
Reyes1 - He's a great guy, and my family is kinda wierd too Razz
Sjhorm - He created my brilliant sig!
Hatred89,EchoSierraAlpha - My greatest buddies on spore^^
DragonFame- He's Famous lol

Fixed Very Happy

Last edited by DragonFame on Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Hawkbird2000
Hawkbird2000
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vektrix Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:44 pm

I have not commented on anything for two weeks.... Sad

Zellex is an Aussie by the way.
Vektrix
Vektrix
Euro Leader
Euro Leader

Male
Spore Name : Vektrix / SporeMasterVek

http://www.eurospore.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by bmpalmann Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:52 pm

I'd probably like to meet the majority of people on eurospore.
Although i doubt i'd actualy get th chance to meet a large proportion of people
bmpalmann
bmpalmann
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : bmpalmann/ Remyxomatosis

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyranidking Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:15 am

The people I'd like to meet vary over time, but one thing remains the same: They must be people I trust (Which is difficult to achieve), or a good friend (Which is impossible for many. If you're my friend, be honoured.)

Rebecca- Definately want to meet rebecca, one of two people I hold as better friends than Taldar and Luna.
Cyana- Same as rebecca, though chances are slim. the second of two people I hold as incredible friends, beyond T and L.
Doomsoul- fantastic guy, one of the most imaginative I know. Everyone who isn't stupid can find a good friend in Doomsoul.
Vektrix- another fantastic guy, deserving of his god-like personality, and religious fanbase.

That's it. People who want to meet me, fine, but if you ever do meet me, I might not be what you expect. I'm untrusting of people in RL, and without proving yourself to me, I probably won't make you feel too comfortable, partly because of my Ice cold personality and dark demeanour. I'm not a party animal, tbh.
Tyranidking
Tyranidking
EuroSpore 1965
EuroSpore 1965

Male
Spore Name : Nidking

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperLoki Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:23 am

Bah. Alot of us aren't, IRL. The amount of awkward silences I've had, but once I get comfortable, it's crazy ^^ I'd be lieing if I said I wouldn't be at all nervous, shy or quiet if I were to meet up with any of you.
SuperLoki
SuperLoki
EuroSpore 1997
EuroSpore 1997

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyranidking Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:25 am

In that case, I'm going to have to put Taldar in his room should you ever come here. Nervousness is the entirely wrong emotion to have around him.
Tyranidking
Tyranidking
EuroSpore 1965
EuroSpore 1965

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoD Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:26 am

I wanna meet Nidking and see his cutesies. Smile

LoD
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male
Spore Name : "LoD"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyranidking Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:27 am

....You would travel all the way to my house just to see a Tiger and Wolf?

If you ask me, that's slightly pointless, but what the heck. If you think that highly of animals, you have both my gratitude and respect.
Tyranidking
Tyranidking
EuroSpore 1965
EuroSpore 1965

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperLoki Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:11 am

I think anyone would, Nid Razz

And yeah. If I were to ever meet them, I'll admit, I'd be pretty damn frightened at first. Natural extinct, really. But, it's just like a giant kitty and a giant doggy, right? :3
SuperLoki
SuperLoki
EuroSpore 1997
EuroSpore 1997

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next