EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you could meet Spore players in real life, who would you pick?

+29
sjhorm
Mr. Dr. Prof. Walrus
jellyman12
Copperlou
Arkanay
ArticShock
Frostmoon
Thobe
MarkyDMan
Issenkraal
Aieru
LoD
Hordeon
Xaesheir
MjrGlory
Kevin92
LordRemington
Hawkbird2000
Zellex
Jakey
Lumorei
bmpalmann
SuperLoki
Tyranidking
Flame2012
Dino589
Vektrix
Vereor
Blaze
33 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

If you could meet Spore players in real life, who would you pick? - Page 7 Empty Re: If you could meet Spore players in real life, who would you pick?

Post by Tyranidking Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:17 am

Yeah, Taldar's got a beautiful personality, and Luna wouldn't hurt a fly. Wolves are not as intimidating as stories make them out to be. Tigers...well, so long as you don't frighten him, Taldar should be fine around you. He's a scaredy-cat though, so I wouldn't be nervous around him. He can feel your fear and it frightens him as a result.
Tyranidking
Tyranidking
EuroSpore 1965
EuroSpore 1965

Male
Spore Name : Nidking

Back to top Go down

If you could meet Spore players in real life, who would you pick? - Page 7 Empty Re: If you could meet Spore players in real life, who would you pick?

Post by SuperLoki Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:19 am

Yes, I believe wolves aren't the merciless creatures they're told to be. I'd be far more comfortable with a wolf than a tiger, though that doesn't mean I wouldn't be scared of it in the first place Razz
SuperLoki
SuperLoki
EuroSpore 1997
EuroSpore 1997

Female
Spore Name : Rebecca1208

Back to top Go down

Post by IttehBitteh Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:25 am

If I could meet anyone on these forums, it would be...... REBECCA, CYANA, AND NID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They've been really good friends to me :3 But unfortunately the chances of me ever meeting them are slim ): strict parents.
IttehBitteh
IttehBitteh
Regular
Regular

Location : In the deep, depressing mind, that sometimes seems hyper. Mine.

http://creation-thearts.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bmpalmann Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:26 am

Well for the people who live in the same country it might not be as much of a problem Smile
bmpalmann
bmpalmann
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : bmpalmann/ Remyxomatosis

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperLoki Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:11 am

To make a certain someone happy (you know who you are)... I'm updating my list.

Still MSCE5, Nidking, Arastoph, Vektrix, Arkanay, Zepp95, ValuJet2564, WolvenGod, xDoomsoulx, Andeavor, Mouthwash... Then there's Hydro, B1ob, Hax... Maybe more Suspect

Silly people. But thar we go. No violent fantasies...
SuperLoki
SuperLoki
EuroSpore 1997
EuroSpore 1997

Female
Spore Name : Rebecca1208

Back to top Go down

Post by MarkyDMan Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:18 am

Aww I is on no-ones list Smile The person I'm most likely to actually meet is ben, mainly because we visit Norfolk a lot in the holidays Smile (after all I was born there Smile)
MarkyDMan
MarkyDMan
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : MarkyDMan......obviously :D
Location : Surfing the web... Awesome Points: 99,453,475,463,208,543 Mood: Inspired

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaze Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:20 am

The only person I've met on spore is DrummerKid25. I've known him since kindergarden
Blaze
Blaze
Delegate
Delegate

Male
Spore Name : Blazeer

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Blazeer

Back to top Go down

Post by Frostmoon Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:22 am

Actually, i have decided against wanting to meet Icarusvogel and Vektrix, they can't be trusted! No, none of you can be trusted either! And no, i don't trust anyone, not one person!
Frostmoon
Frostmoon
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Male
Spore Name : Froststar

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Froststar

Back to top Go down

Post by MarkyDMan Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:23 am

I know hawkman226 in real life, although he hasn't been on in a while.
MarkyDMan
MarkyDMan
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : MarkyDMan......obviously :D
Location : Surfing the web... Awesome Points: 99,453,475,463,208,543 Mood: Inspired

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyrannigalox Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:31 am

Why, my good friend Deza, of course.
Tyrannigalox
Tyrannigalox
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaze Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:32 am

Froststar wrote:Actually, i have decided against wanting to meet Icarusvogel and Vektrix, they can't be trusted! No, none of you can be trusted either! And no, i don't trust anyone, not one person!

Shocked Shocked Shocked
Blaze
Blaze
Delegate
Delegate

Male
Spore Name : Blazeer

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Blazeer

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:40 am

Rebecca1208 wrote:To make a certain someone happy (you know who you are)... I'm updating my list.

Still MSCE5, Nidking, Arastoph, Vektrix, Arkanay, Zepp95, ValuJet2564, WolvenGod, xDoomsoulx, Andeavor, Mouthwash... Then there's Hydro, B1ob, Hax... Maybe more Suspect

Silly people. But thar we go. No violent fantasies...

Surprised

Very Happy
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male
Spore Name : Arkanay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7