EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mass-Downrating

+21
Dormin
Illusionary
UltimateZob
world_piece
Xaesheir
Aletrius
Andeavor
Rikyudoo
Copperlou
Tyranidking
SuperLoki
Kevin92
flux
Arkanay
Hawkbird2000
Creagenese
LoD
LordRemington
bmpalmann
Vektrix
Icedmask
25 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Mass-Downrating - Page 2 Empty Re: Mass-Downrating

Post by flux Tue May 11, 2010 5:46 am

i also have been hit by downraters from time to time and it is very offputting. When you spend a few hours making something and it is a good creation it hurts when you are downrated. The best way to take it is to feel honored by the fact that some people out their are so jealous of your great skills that they take the time to do this to you. It proves you have skill if people are envious of your creations!

cheers flux
flux
flux
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedmask Tue May 11, 2010 6:12 am

If it only where that easy.. Wink The thing is that i know whos downrating me, the only thing she do is to downrate. Not just me, but also several of my buddies. Im doing all i can to report her.

Thanks for the support anyway, it helps.
Icedmask
Icedmask
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male
Spore Name : Icedmask

Back to top Go down

Post by bmpalmann Tue May 11, 2010 6:20 am

Who is it who's downrating you? Or don't you want to say.
bmpalmann
bmpalmann
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : bmpalmann/ Remyxomatosis

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedmask Tue May 11, 2010 6:25 am

The creator we know as Life0nMars, under many, many different personas and screens, the most know are FoobyDoo and Cybergraphix.

UltimateZob believes that she manages around 30 different profiles. And she is completely nuts, one of the craziest people Ive ever have connected with.
Icedmask
Icedmask
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Tue May 11, 2010 6:28 am

My advice = Ignore that person.

Anyways, I've looked and commented on your stuff. You're a very good creator and it's my pleasure to have buddied you ;-)
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male
Spore Name : Arkanay

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin92 Tue May 11, 2010 6:32 am

Icedmask wrote:The creator we know as Life0nMars, under many, many different personas and screens, the most know are FoobyDoo and Cybergraphix.

UltimateZob believes that she manages around 30 different profiles. And she is completely nuts, one of the craziest people Ive ever have connected with.

UltimateZob downrates people??? she always uprate me and she give me very kind comments....so i give her always kind comments back....i am very confused in the moment Mental
Kevin92
Kevin92
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male
Spore Name : Kevin92

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Kevin92

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperLoki Tue May 11, 2010 6:34 am

There are many alts of FoobyDoo. It's easy to see just by seeing the way they write. The numerous, random, agressive and insulting comments I got from a user called Torchlight was rediculously obvious to be of that particular group of people. The comments I recieved from numerous people, and those I've read on creators' creations like Descardion and Hydro_Glyph makes it so clear that these people are the same. They have many alts, and fortunately, some of the UBD, myself and Descardion know a couple.

Downrating itself, though, is just a thing with Spore. It's always been around, and it always will be, until Maxis removes the rating system, at which point, we'd lose a heavy about of the creative community.

One good way to avoid downrating is, unfortunately, not creating UBD-style creations... I've been hit far more often than usual since I started creating like the UBD. I've been insulted for it. And Hydro_Glyph has warned me and told me events that happened to other UBD members, especially female members (which worries me).

Clan/Group creations is another good target, since people are under the impression that clans = massup/downrate.

Also people who reach MPN alot, very popular creators, amateur creators, or just talented people who are unfortunately victimized.

It's a horrible thing, really. All you can do is ignore it, and just hope it'll go away, or you can pull through it. Reuploading your creations is an option, of course, but they can attack you all over again.
SuperLoki
SuperLoki
EuroSpore 1997
EuroSpore 1997

Female
Spore Name : Rebecca1208

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedmask Tue May 11, 2010 6:41 am

I can Ignore her, im infact doing that on my page. No complaining, no whining about getting downrated. But even if i ignore her, the downrating will continue. DizzyBiz have been constantly rated down by Life0nMars since Christmas. She just don't stop.

@ Kevin: No Very Happy UltmateZob are one of those who have been worst hit by the downrating of Life0nMars.

@ Arkanay: And thanks for adding me, i will have to re-buddy you Wink

Last edited by Icedmask on Tue May 11, 2010 6:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Icedmask
Icedmask
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyranidking Tue May 11, 2010 6:43 am

Kevin92 wrote:
Icedmask wrote:The creator we know as Life0nMars, under many, many different personas and screens, the most know are FoobyDoo and Cybergraphix.

UltimateZob downrates people??? she always uprate me and she give me very kind comments....so i give her always kind comments back....i am very confused in the moment Mental

No, Ultimatezob warned that LOM has around 30 different profiles. UZ isn't a downrater herself.
I know UZ well, she's no downrater, and she's even part of my Celestial_Tears.
Tyranidking
Tyranidking
EuroSpore 1965
EuroSpore 1965

Male
Spore Name : Nidking

Back to top Go down

Post by Vektrix Tue May 11, 2010 6:45 am

I have had very little contact with LOM, but if she is Excalibur and CyberGraphix, I have a fairly good relationship with her. I have little to do with UltimateZob too.

I am therefore, not a particular target for downraters, I know why some are targetted (clan creations), but others I am totally confuzzled.
Vektrix
Vektrix
Euro Leader
Euro Leader

Male
Spore Name : Vektrix / SporeMasterVek

http://www.eurospore.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Tue May 11, 2010 6:46 am

You know you're better than what the downraters and spammers say about you. So don't give it another thought ;-)

I wonder though, did they start doing that randomly or was there a reason for them to do that to you?
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male
Spore Name : Arkanay

Back to top Go down

Post by bmpalmann Tue May 11, 2010 6:50 am

I think there are others, cos i've always had a good rapport with people like Excalibur, LoM and Ultimate Zob yet i got downrated in that period where loads of people were being "hit"
bmpalmann
bmpalmann
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : bmpalmann/ Remyxomatosis

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedmask Tue May 11, 2010 7:10 am

Ok, here is the whole story:

Life0nMars where big around Christmas, then she had a serious argue with some other players. It all ended with that L0M apparently left spore and deleting all her creations. But after a month or so, those players who had an argue with L0M got downrated. DizzyBiz got hardest hit with daily attacks. Also UltimateZob have been downrated for some time now..

Then, we had the FoobyDoo vs UDB war. It was then i started to understand how it all was. Life0nMars where indeed responsible for this argue too.

After the "war" ended, Mr Fisto and me launched the theory of that Life0nMars where FoobyDoo, Cybergraphix, and many other screenames. And that she still where downrating a lot of creations. I first thought it was Excalibur, but he is behaving different then the other screenames.

Then suddenly, after four months of hiatus, L0M starts to spam me with insulting comments about how mean i where. you know, the classical L0M spam.

And ever since, L0M have downrated my creations. Now however, DizzyBiz and me is gathering insulting comments from all the different profiles in order to get her banned.

Please don't make a show about this, it's best to ignore her, until we have enough on her to ban Wink
Icedmask
Icedmask
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vektrix Tue May 11, 2010 7:13 am

Erm... I do know that Excalibur and CyberGraphix are on the same account though.
Vektrix
Vektrix
Euro Leader
Euro Leader

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedmask Tue May 11, 2010 7:20 am

I believe they could have been relatives from before. Excalibur stepped out from nowhere and supported L0M around Christmas when no one seemed to like her anymore.

..And im 98% sure, Cybergraphix = Life0nMars

And as where talking about downrating, my newest creation rose from -13 to 11 in just one hour. My first green face in ages Very Happy
Icedmask
Icedmask
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperlou Tue May 11, 2010 9:03 am

LifeOnMars, Excalibur, CyberGraphix, FoobyDoo, HelloKitty, MadMax, I_CAN_HELP_YOU, xxxxxxxxxxxxx, and more recently Mystique_4 are all the same person. It is painfully obvious in the way they type and what they create. The account creation dates only make it more obvious.

Each account will lie to people about supposedly being family with the people mentioned above. Cybergraphix was inconsistent with me about her relationship with Foobydoo, first she said Fooby was her sister, then she said she was her friend, then her mom. Makes it more obvious to me that none of those are true and they are just the same person.
Copperlou
Copperlou
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Female

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikyudoo Sat May 15, 2010 10:53 pm

first, i'm sure excalibur and cybergraphic have screen names, and i'm sure too CyberGraphic = FoobyDoo = Excalibur = LOM = I_CAN_HELP_YOU

Rikyudoo
Regular
Regular

Male
Spore Name : ExcalIbur!! Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperLoki Sat May 15, 2010 11:01 pm

TorchLight is another alt of them.

Also, IcedMask, if you're gonna try to get her banned, I'd like to help. I know that's kinda terrible, but then again, she's caused nothing but grief and unfair play to Spore. If needed, I have some comments to share.
SuperLoki
SuperLoki
EuroSpore 1997
EuroSpore 1997

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikyudoo Sat May 15, 2010 11:04 pm

you can add CelticSamurai, he is a downrater

Rikyudoo
Regular
Regular

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkbird2000 Sat May 15, 2010 11:08 pm

Wow what did i miss? i remember The L0M war, then Dizzy (who is nice to me) got downrated hard, but The UBD war i never heard about but this is a Spore conspiracy, that someone should pool all the info we get on here into one big post!
Then we can have many facts and solve this conspiracy
Hawkbird2000
Hawkbird2000
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male

http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1025&t=175157

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkbird2000 Sat May 15, 2010 11:09 pm

ohh also add areceus999 he/she is a downrater
Hawkbird2000
Hawkbird2000
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male

http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1025&t=175157

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikyudoo Sat May 15, 2010 11:29 pm

are you sure ? i know him :S

Rikyudoo
Regular
Regular

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperLoki Sat May 15, 2010 11:42 pm

Don't just name downraters, be sure to confirm/prove it's the downrater(s) we're discussing...
SuperLoki
SuperLoki
EuroSpore 1997
EuroSpore 1997

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vektrix Sun May 16, 2010 12:06 am

It is hard to prove anyone is a mass downrater.
Vektrix
Vektrix
Euro Leader
Euro Leader

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperLoki Sun May 16, 2010 12:16 am

I know it is. But, L0M seems to be one of those people who aren't careful when they use their alts. They use the same speech pattern over and over on each alt, so, with that, we are able to find links between users.

Obviously, that doesn't mean the supposed alt IS her, and that we should attack her :/
SuperLoki
SuperLoki
EuroSpore 1997
EuroSpore 1997

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next