EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How did you get your Spore name/nickname?

+19
Hawkbird2000
Mudo
Kevin92
flux
MarkyDMan
LordRemington
Xaesheir
Arkanay
Icedmask
Jackw13
WoityuizE
Shadow
bmpalmann
IttehBitteh
Dino589
SuperLoki
Tyranidking
Aieru
Blaze
23 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

How did you get your Spore name/nickname? Empty How did you get your Spore name/nickname?

Post by Blaze Sun May 23, 2010 5:53 am

Just do as the title says. How did you come up with your Spore username and your nickname(if you had one)?

I was thinking of a name when I though Blazer sounded good. So I started typing it in and I guess I accidentally hit 'e' twice. Next thing I know it says "Welcome Blazeer" and I'm like "....huh?" And that's how I got my name.

For my nickname I was talking to my friend SeaShell77. In her comments she kept saying Blaze over and over. It took me a while to find out she was using a nickname to shorten Blazeer. I've been called Blaze ever since.

So how did you come up with yours?
Blaze
Blaze
Delegate
Delegate

Male
Spore Name : Blazeer

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Blazeer

Back to top Go down

How did you get your Spore name/nickname? Empty Re: How did you get your Spore name/nickname?

Post by Aieru Sun May 23, 2010 5:55 am

Aap + Burger = AapBurger

Clever ey? :p

As for my new name... It's just sounds very nice. Dunno how I got it.
Aieru
Aieru
EuroSpore 1954
EuroSpore 1954

Male
Spore Name : AapBurger

Back to top Go down

How did you get your Spore name/nickname? Empty Re: How did you get your Spore name/nickname?

Post by Tyranidking Sun May 23, 2010 6:05 am

Nidking (TyranidKing) The username you all know me by.

A nickname I am known most by is Fortinbras, because someone saw I was interested in shakesperian literature and likened me to a character in Hamlet. I accepted the nickname, and my friends Either call me Fortinbras, forty, or simply by my name.
Tyranidking
Tyranidking
EuroSpore 1965
EuroSpore 1965

Male
Spore Name : Nidking

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperLoki Sun May 23, 2010 6:15 am

Well... Back then, my online name was Cerberous. But I thought, hey, Spore is a friendly family game, Cerberous is a bit unsuitable for that. Didn't have much imagination at the time, so I decided my first (real) name, my favourite number, and the last 2 digits of the year I joined Spore. Thus, creating Rebecca1208.

I regret that :/ Such a silly name.

The main names I use now are Rebecca1208 (thanks to my fame on Spore), Dark Edge (DarkEdgeTV), AlteredGenesys, sometimes Cerberous or Aarknakh, and more recently, Eclipse (after my EQII guild R.I.P.)
SuperLoki
SuperLoki
EuroSpore 1997
EuroSpore 1997

Female
Spore Name : Rebecca1208

Back to top Go down

Post by Dino589 Sun May 23, 2010 6:24 am

I can't really remember, but it was numerous years ago. I had been trying to make a Lego account, though somehow it recently asploded or something. My original name was going to be different, but I ended up having to force it into something else. And then I just sorta stuck with it. The primary username I use these days is fairly different, and I've actually used literally dozons of usernames over the years (I actually forget several of them), although for Spore I just stuck with Dino589 as it would be the most recognizable as being me.
Dino589
Dino589
Delegate
Delegate

Male
Spore Name : Dino589

Back to top Go down

Post by IttehBitteh Sun May 23, 2010 6:30 am

Heh, Well I'm not on spore yet - but I will use this name when I do - but I got my name from this nickname a friend gave to me...

It started off with her rambling on about how me and her were part of this "Ittehbittehcutesehkitteh commiteh", and how I was the leader, "Ittehbittehcutesehkitteh". So I shortened it to "Ittehbitteh". :3

My other nickname is "Kitten", I assume it origonates from the "kitteh" part of my nickname above, or maybe from my real name, but hey, it's awesome Razz
IttehBitteh
IttehBitteh
Regular
Regular

Location : In the deep, depressing mind, that sometimes seems hyper. Mine.

http://creation-thearts.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bmpalmann Sun May 23, 2010 6:30 am

bmpalmann= Ben.Meade.Palmann

Yeah it's really that boring Rolling Eyes
bmpalmann
bmpalmann
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : bmpalmann/ Remyxomatosis

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sun May 23, 2010 6:55 am

my name is liane, get it? alien=liane. and i like the number 7249.
Shadow
Shadow
Exiled

Female
Spore Name : alien7249

http://www.daac.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WoityuizE Sun May 23, 2010 7:17 am

When I was younger, idk the exact age , 11 or 12 I was creating my Steamaccount, and I just typed some letters (I've always had a good imagination, so finding a good combination of letters making a word, that sounds good in your head, isn't a problem). I bellive I wanted it to begin with V, but then I thought W looked cooler.
I wrote w to use in the name box, added a few letters, changed a few sounds and voilla woityuize was born. I've sticked with the name since, and I'm using it every where, google it, and you'll get a lot of pages Cool.

My name is said like this woityuize = Woy ty use

I'm also using another username a lot. It's zoleanux don't ask me, how I envented that name:D
WoityuizE
WoityuizE
Regular
Regular

Male
Spore Name : WoityuizE

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/WoityuizE

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackw13 Sun May 23, 2010 7:29 am

Hmm...

about seven years ago, on Lego.co.uk, I wanted to make an account, since I am a Lego-Lover. I thought of Jackw13 because-
Jack-First name
W-first letter of my last name (If you know what that means)
13-My favourate number (I think its lucky)
And now I use it on the EAUK forums, this website, and Spore. I probably won't use it on YouTube, though.
Jackw13
Jackw13

Male
Location : On that mouldy peice of lettace which "fell" out of your salad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedmask Sun May 23, 2010 8:29 am

Im a fan of the band Iced earth, so why not put a mask on it and call myself Icedmask? Razz

I use Icedmask everywhere now, but some places Ive called myself Kdl90^^
Icedmask
Icedmask
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male
Spore Name : Icedmask

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Sun May 23, 2010 8:31 am

I often make up my nicknames. This was one of those cases. I pushed some buttons, fixed a letter here, a letter there and when it sounded good enough for me, I pushed enter ;-)
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male
Spore Name : Arkanay

Back to top Go down

Post by Xaesheir Sun May 23, 2010 8:33 am

d-ooomsol !*&Ge9h
Xaesheir
Xaesheir
Delegate
Delegate

Male
Spore Name : xDoomsoulx

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Sun May 23, 2010 11:05 am

Well most people would think the reason my name is Reyes1, is because reyes is my name, but as some of you know Reyes isn't my name, my name is Remi.

The embassaring thing is........ my brother's name is Reyes XD... Yep.... DevilsMayCare is Reyes, not me.

Well see when I first got spore, I wasn't actually interested in anything else other than playing the game, nor did I think I'd get anywhere creating things, but so that me and my brother could download creations, my brother just made a quicky account, called Reyes1. Only about two creations at the very start are actually his (both were in-game creatures), but as time went on I started creating more and more and getting noticed more and more, so eventually I just couldn't have been bothered, making a new account and starting all over again.

So yeah.... thats it, thats why I am Reyes1....... but to make it sound better I lie to everyone else and say its because Reyes means king in spanish. Razz
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : Reyes1

https://www.youtube.com/user/L0rdRemington?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaze Sun May 23, 2010 12:12 pm

lol false identity Remi
Blaze
Blaze
Delegate
Delegate

Male
Spore Name : Blazeer

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Blazeer

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Sun May 23, 2010 4:08 pm

Blaze wrote:lol false identity Remi

Razz not really. Reyes never used the profile, again the only two things he made on the profile was a in0game creature called kalacha and another in-game called xpholia or something starting with x.

Shouldn't be that suprising though, most people here already knew my name was Remi, so why wouldn't anyone wonder why my username was reyes1
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : Reyes1

https://www.youtube.com/user/L0rdRemington?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

Post by MarkyDMan Sun May 23, 2010 6:19 pm

MarkyDMan = Marky (my nickname) Dixon (surname) Man (I dunno what I was thinking, it's a bit cheesy :S)
MarkyDMan
MarkyDMan
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : MarkyDMan......obviously :D
Location : Surfing the web... Awesome Points: 99,453,475,463,208,543 Mood: Inspired

Back to top Go down

Post by flux Sun May 23, 2010 9:50 pm

hi. i played a game log ago called anarchy online. The game had a race called the atrox. They were big dumb hunks of flesh so naturally i chose to play as one of them. I also always liked the name flux but it was always taken by the time i got round to playing a game so i spliced the two worrds together to get Fluxtrox!
flux
flux
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin92 Mon May 24, 2010 3:36 am

very easy...Kevin is my real name and 92 is my year of birth Very Happy
Kevin92
Kevin92
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male
Spore Name : Kevin92

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Kevin92

Back to top Go down

Post by Mudo Mon May 24, 2010 1:52 pm

I luvs me some Oddworld. Mudokons are the main species in that game, so there you go. the 117 is slightly random... But I dunno, I guess I was thinking Halo, as Spartan117 was the best, I am the best Mudokon! Hooray for crummy game logic. x_x
Mudo
Mudo
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male
Spore Name : Mudokon117

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkbird2000 Mon May 24, 2010 1:57 pm

Meh, i love hawks, the bird associeted with it too. For the DragonFame one, Dragons are Famous
Hawkbird2000
Hawkbird2000
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male

http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1025&t=175157

Back to top Go down

Post by sjhorm Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:24 am

I am going to revive this. My name is just like bmpalmann's. S-J-Horm.

Yup, that's it. You child molesters are not getting my full name.
sjhorm
sjhorm
EuroSpore 1975
EuroSpore 1975

Male
Spore Name : sjhorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:28 am

sjhorm wrote:I am going to revive this. My name is just like bmpalmann's. S-J-Horm.

Yup, that's it. You child molesters are not getting my full name.

Lol Wut
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male
Spore Name : Arkanay

Back to top Go down

Post by Vektrix Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:33 am

In 1998 I joined the Star Trek Online community (I am not a trekky though) and I just came up with the name Vektrix from the top of my head. Incidentally, in 1998 the only Vektrix online was me, now there is a bike firm (with a c) and a consultancy business. But if you google it, you get mainly me.

It is my name everywhere on the internet.
Vektrix
Vektrix
Euro Leader
Euro Leader

Male
Spore Name : Vektrix / SporeMasterVek

http://www.eurospore.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumorei Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:54 am

I've always had the nickname of Lum. People call me it all the time.
Lumorei
Lumorei
Exiled

Female
Spore Name : Lumorei / Unpronouncable

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Lumorei

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next