EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dwarf Wars - Part 2 Released (Final Part)

3 posters

Go down

Dwarf Wars - Part 2 Released (Final Part) Empty Dwarf Wars - Part 2 Released (Final Part)

Post by Arkanay Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:13 am

Dwarf Wars

Dwarf Wars Part 1

Description: You are Captain Horellus, commander of Borudir's 7th Dwarf Legion. You and your men have been sent to Ba'ohdra in order to help the local dwarves versus many bandit attacks that took place recently.

This adventure happens in the same universe of Shadowmane's Labyrinth but it's a parallel story. Part 1 features the arrival of you and your legion to Ba'hodra, where you learn more about the current problem (Bandit attacks) affecting the locals. There are different types of dwarf units, battle tanks, towers, a small village holding barracks, a workshop, a farm with pigs and other places. You then must lead a party through the road and forest, and bring war upon the bandits themselves, finding the hidden purpose behind their attacks.

Screenshots for Part 1:
Dwarf Wars - Part 2 Released (Final Part) Dwarfwars

Update: I feel the need to say this adventure series will be divided in 2 parts. In the first one, you play as Captain Horellus, and the purpose is more to learn about the situation, enemy plans, know the area, some fight, some squad leading and such. The second part is going to be truly war. Not a simple, blunt war, with enemies killing eachother. But something more deep, like activating cannons, conquering specific areas, etc, with massive numbers of units. And in this second part, you'll play as a common soldier, a rifleman, to be more precise.

Dwarf Wars Part 2

Description: Most of the bandit gangs have been dealt with. Grouped up under Captain Horellus command, several Volorn's legions now march to battle the McDregor clan in the north, who are still a concerning threat. You play as one of the soldiers.

This new part is where the action is. There are 2 war scenes, with lots of enemies, different types of foes, cannons, grenades, powerups, etc. It's the first adventure I've made within this style, of war. I think it turned out quite nice. The story keeps moving along aswell, so it isn't just fighting. You'll have to destroy strategic enemy points and even man cannons ;-)

Screenshots for Part 2:
Dwarf Wars - Part 2 Released (Final Part) Dwarfwarspart2

Last edited by Arkanay on Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:04 am; edited 3 times in total
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male
Spore Name : Arkanay

Back to top Go down

Dwarf Wars - Part 2 Released (Final Part) Empty Re: Dwarf Wars - Part 2 Released (Final Part)

Post by Shrooblord Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:29 am

Looks great, Ark. (Love your Avatar too, lol)

So, any plans on bringing that wolfman into the story then, considered that it's the same Universe/Planet/place? ;D

Anyway, nice Adventure! I'll be sure to try it out... right now, actually.

PS
The Drone Arena is almost done, but I've still got to wait for alien to give me her PNG files, because I can't get her Creatures to show up in my game...
Shrooblord
Shrooblord
Regular
Regular

Female
Spore Name : Shrooblord

Back to top Go down

Dwarf Wars - Part 2 Released (Final Part) Empty Re: Dwarf Wars - Part 2 Released (Final Part)

Post by Arkanay Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:41 am

Hehe ^^

No, the wolfman won't appear at all Razz There's no reference to the happenings of Shadowmane's Labyrinth.

Also, OP updated ^^
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyrannigalox Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:09 am

I might try this.

I hope I can complete it, it better have clear goals..
(Unlike Rebecca's, unfortunately, in which I never know where to go..but atleast there purdy :3)
Tyrannigalox
Tyrannigalox
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:18 am

Tyrannigalox wrote:I might try this.

I hope I can complete it, it better have clear goals..
(Unlike Rebecca's, unfortunately, in which I never know where to go..but atleast there purdy :3)

The goals are clear. You'll also have to pay attention to what is said in order to comprehend the happenings Smile
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyrannigalox Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:03 am

I played it and it was fun, easy to understand and the village was set out nicely. r+'ed it (It took a while because evil dude guy got stuck behind some money in the camp at first, so I had to go back to get him.)
Tyrannigalox
Tyrannigalox
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:24 am

Glad to know you enjoyed it, Galox Smile

Part 2 is being produced as we speak. It'll be way more action-y Razz
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:03 am

Dwarf Wars Part 2

Description: Most of the bandit gangs have been dealt with. Grouped up under Captain Horellus command, several Volorn's legions now march to battle the McDregor clan in the north, who are still a concerning threat. You play as one of the soldiers.

This new part is where the action is. There are 2 war scenes, with lots of enemies, different types of foes, cannons, grenades, powerups, etc. It's the first adventure I've made within this style, of war. I think it turned out quite nice. The story keeps moving along aswell, so it isn't just fighting. You'll have to destroy strategic enemy points and even man cannons ;-)

Screenshots for Part 2:
Dwarf Wars - Part 2 Released (Final Part) Dwarfwarspart2
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:48 am

Bump :-)
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down