EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How many friends do you got on Facebook?

+10
ProbablynotHax
sjhorm
Tyranidking
Mysteryem
Blaze
LordRemington
Kismet-Scar
SuperLoki
Xaesheir
Icedmask
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

How many friends do you got on Facebook?  Empty How many friends do you got on Facebook?

Post by Icedmask Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:42 am

Or do you have Facebook, it's just a random question Razz
Icedmask
Icedmask
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male
Spore Name : Icedmask

Back to top Go down

How many friends do you got on Facebook?  Empty Re: How many friends do you got on Facebook?

Post by Xaesheir Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:56 am

226 Cool
Xaesheir
Xaesheir
Delegate
Delegate

Male
Spore Name : xDoomsoulx

Back to top Go down

How many friends do you got on Facebook?  Empty Re: How many friends do you got on Facebook?

Post by SuperLoki Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:14 am

269 on my main, 25 on my Spore one.

I had privacy issues on my main, so kicked off most online friends, and may need to deactivate it Sad
SuperLoki
SuperLoki
EuroSpore 1997
EuroSpore 1997

Female
Spore Name : Rebecca1208

Back to top Go down

Post by Kismet-Scar Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:16 am

30.. Main Very Happy
I just add near friends.. Not everyone is supposed to know what im doing just by logging in Very Happy
Kismet-Scar
Kismet-Scar
Regular
Regular

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Icedmask Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:19 am

Ive got 269, is that some kind of coincident Rebecca? O.o
Icedmask
Icedmask
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male
Spore Name : Icedmask

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:26 am

don't have a facebook. Never been into it.
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : Reyes1

https://www.youtube.com/user/L0rdRemington?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaze Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:19 pm

I have 206 friends now but considering the amount I've kicked off I should have around 240
Blaze
Blaze
Delegate
Delegate

Male
Spore Name : Blazeer

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Blazeer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mysteryem Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:43 pm

I would tell you, but my account is unavailable due to site maintenance. Hunf
Mysteryem
Mysteryem
Regular
Regular

Male
Spore Name : Mysteryem

http://www.mysterymayhem.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:59 pm

I considered getting a facebook account at one point but its just I'm not particularly into messaging. I much rather talk to someone or meet them in person. Even with my phone, I more often call my friends than text.
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kismet-Scar Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:40 pm

I prefer that too.
But sometimes its just helpful Smile
Kismet-Scar
Kismet-Scar
Regular
Regular

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperLoki Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:37 am

I don't even bother with Facebook anymore. I enjoyed the games and apps, talking to people, but it's just so old, repetitive and boring, and annoying that all other sites turn into Facebook.

And seeing all my friends go totally whiney and emo about every-day problems is just annoying and depressing.
SuperLoki
SuperLoki
EuroSpore 1997
EuroSpore 1997

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyranidking Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:39 am

"OMG the TOASTER BROKE DOWN! This is like, the worst day of my life!"
^ "That above quote is a common occurrence in facebook"
Laughing

Tyranidking
Tyranidking
EuroSpore 1965
EuroSpore 1965

Male
Spore Name : Nidking

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperLoki Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:41 am

Oh definitely. Although I often see things referring to people's broken relationships/friendships, or their parents did something any parent would do, or they had a little trouble at school/work, or they have a pimple on their face, or any ordinary crap like that. I saw a 14 year old go 'Screw relationships, they're nothing but heartache, wahwahwah' Neutral *facepalm* No wonder these people don't get the sarcastic statuses I make.
SuperLoki
SuperLoki
EuroSpore 1997
EuroSpore 1997

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyranidking Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:46 am

SuperLoki wrote:Oh definitely. Although I often see things referring to people's broken relationships/friendships, or their parents did something any parent would do, or they had a little trouble at school/work, or they have a pimple on their face, or any ordinary crap like that. I saw a 14 year old go 'Screw relationships, they're nothing but heartache, wahwahwah' Neutral *facepalm* No wonder these people don't get the sarcastic statuses I make.

Aww, poor little child has to validate their existence by being in a relationship....

I hate people who think a bruise could run for president or end the world, When there are people genuinely in sh*t street without a paddle- the army, for example. Those people die in battle and they're justifiably worried by it. Their toaster breaks down? They don't have a hissy fit and run off screaming.

I note now that I'm not a friend nor a supporter of the army, before someone calls me a war loving freak...
Tyranidking
Tyranidking
EuroSpore 1965
EuroSpore 1965

Male
Spore Name : Nidking

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperLoki Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:49 am

I know what you mean... All the problems they have are ridiculous. For example, last night someone kept complaining they were in so much pain that they wanted to overdose on painkillers. I was so tempted to tell her what happened to my sister while she was busy having an asthma attack and being minutes away from dieing. I doubt she's experienced the pain my sister felt, or that most of my friends on Facebook (so IRL and online) experienced the pain I felt when I came back from camping to find out my sister was suffering greatly.
SuperLoki
SuperLoki
EuroSpore 1997
EuroSpore 1997

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sjhorm Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:02 am

SuperLoki wrote:Oh definitely. Although I often see things referring to people's broken relationships/friendships, or their parents did something any parent would do, or they had a little trouble at school/work, or they have a pimple on their face, or any ordinary crap like that. I saw a 14 year old go 'Screw relationships, they're nothing but heartache, wahwahwah' Neutral *facepalm* No wonder these people don't get the sarcastic statuses I make.

Bunch if idiot teenagers on my facebook. They always do the same thing.

Get gf/bf (insert drama here) Break up, rinse and repeat.

It's idiotic.
sjhorm
sjhorm
EuroSpore 1975
EuroSpore 1975

Male
Spore Name : sjhorm

Back to top Go down

Post by ProbablynotHax Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:05 am

My friends are idiots, so they click things they shouldn't, and get hacked as a result. It happens daily, and no one really seems to particularly care. Please keep in mind, when an App asks you for access to your facebook profile's "information" that also entails they are going to have the ability to log on to your account. Facebook is a cesspool of asshats hoping to screw over the unfortunate. From those stupid games like farmville, mafia 2, etc, all they really want is to data mine your computer. This is why you read the ToS regularly, for everything you download/use/play/etc.

I have plenty of friends on that site, though I was thinking of just deleting my account. In all honesty, I can't stand most of their policies. All my friends do is post pictures to they can mindlessly indulge in how superior they feel to everyone else. Despite the fact that in 5 years, the majority of them will be working at some dead-end job with no prospects for the future. All it is, in the quintessence of things, is a medium for people to say things no one cares about. The only thing I use it for now is the occasional rude remark at someone's whiny, inane status.
ProbablynotHax
ProbablynotHax
Regular
Regular

Male
Location : *Generic pseudo-intellectual, melancholy phrase I found on another forum*

Back to top Go down

Post by Mudo Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:46 am

Wow Hax, that's pretty much exactly how I feel about it too. However, I simply avoided the problem by never making an account.
Mudo
Mudo
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male
Spore Name : Mudokon117

Back to top Go down

Post by kyle_r93 Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:08 am

314, though I hardly ever do anything on it, just like to keep up with people.
kyle_r93
kyle_r93
Regular
Regular

Male
Spore Name : kyle_r93

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/kyle_r93

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:31 am

ProbablynotHax wrote:My friends are idiots, so they click things they shouldn't, and get hacked as a result. It happens daily, and no one really seems to particularly care. Please keep in mind, when an App asks you for access to your facebook profile's "information" that also entails they are going to have the ability to log on to your account. Facebook is a cesspool of asshats hoping to screw over the unfortunate. From those stupid games like farmville, mafia 2, etc, all they really want is to data mine your computer. This is why you read the ToS regularly, for everything you download/use/play/etc.

I have plenty of friends on that site, though I was thinking of just deleting my account. In all honesty, I can't stand most of their policies. All my friends do is post pictures to they can mindlessly indulge in how superior they feel to everyone else. Despite the fact that in 5 years, the majority of them will be working at some dead-end job with no prospects for the future. All it is, in the quintessence of things, is a medium for people to say things no one cares about. The only thing I use it for now is the occasional rude remark at someone's whiny, inane status.

Alot of my friends play farmville too. I don't get it. Whats so interesting to people about making a farm and getting an alien cow at some point. Its scary how obsessed some people are with that particular game. In IT I've read stories of peoples relationship busting up, people losing their jobs and kids failing school all because they play farmville so often they have no time for anything else
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperLoki Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:45 am

Jesus Christ :S I knew the game was bad, my mum and guardian are either addicted, or were, but that's just terrible! Bloody Facebook, it's disgusting.
SuperLoki
SuperLoki
EuroSpore 1997
EuroSpore 1997

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaze Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:47 am

i used to play happy aquarium all the time until it started affecting my studying and homework so i quit playing it all together
Blaze
Blaze
Delegate
Delegate

Male
Spore Name : Blazeer

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Blazeer

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJ3_Raditz Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:56 am

I tried Farmville because all of my friends insisted me.

I got bored after 5 minutes of playing.
SSJ3_Raditz
SSJ3_Raditz

Spore Name : SSJ3_Raditz

Back to top Go down

Post by sjhorm Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:52 am

SuperLoki wrote:Jesus Christ :S I knew the game was bad, my mum and guardian are either addicted, or were, but that's just terrible! Bloody Facebook, it's disgusting.

Everyone starts out playing it. They eventually stop.
It's so boring, and they're always sending you requests...
sjhorm
sjhorm
EuroSpore 1975
EuroSpore 1975

Male
Spore Name : sjhorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Aieru Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:26 am

I have a total of zero friends. But I don't have a facebook account either ^^"
Aieru
Aieru
EuroSpore 1954
EuroSpore 1954

Male
Spore Name : AapBurger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next