EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vehicle Creator's Club, now open on EuroSpore!

4 posters

Go down

Vehicle Creator's Club, now open on EuroSpore!  Empty Vehicle Creator's Club, now open on EuroSpore!

Post by M5000 Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:45 am

Welcome all! I am proud to announce that VCC is now on Eurospore!

VCC is a club devoted to the beauty and simplicity of the vehicle editor, and the intricate nature of mechanics and vehicles. If you would like to join this club, simply PM me and I will add your name to the group, making you an official member of the VCC. All the rules, guidelines, and other information can be seen once you are in the group! Happy creating and welcome to all current VCC members, and members to be!

IF YOUR EUROSPORE NAME AND SPORUM NAME ARE DIFFERENT, PM ME BOTH!

-M5000
M5000
M5000

Male
Spore Name : M5000

https://www.youtube.com/user/genecaster/

Back to top Go down

Vehicle Creator's Club, now open on EuroSpore!  Empty Re: Vehicle Creator's Club, now open on EuroSpore!

Post by Arkanay Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:48 am

Good luck for this group.

Hope all goes well and let us know if you need anything.
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male
Spore Name : Arkanay

Back to top Go down

Vehicle Creator's Club, now open on EuroSpore!  Empty Re: Vehicle Creator's Club, now open on EuroSpore!

Post by bmpalmann Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:24 pm

Welcome M5000! Very Happy
Let's now hope this thread lasts... Wink
bmpalmann
bmpalmann
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : bmpalmann/ Remyxomatosis

Back to top Go down

Post by M5000 Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:52 am

So, does anyone want in to the group? I'll gladly add you. Smile
M5000
M5000

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by bmpalmann Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:21 am

Hmmm.... i was hoping this would get a better reception than this...
bmpalmann
bmpalmann
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : bmpalmann/ Remyxomatosis

Back to top Go down

Post by Vektrix Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:34 am

I think it just needs a few more members to come to EuroSpore and it will take off.
Vektrix
Vektrix
Euro Leader
Euro Leader

Male
Spore Name : Vektrix / SporeMasterVek

http://www.eurospore.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by M5000 Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:40 pm

Vektrix wrote:I think it just needs a few more members to come to EuroSpore and it will take off.

Easier said than done, however, since the VCC-Sporum Division is near dead. IMO we're hanging by a hair or two. I mean we get our posts, but it's very sparse. Maybe I'm being overly pessimistic, but I co-hosted this recently contest to boost the popularity, but I don't think it did quite the boost we needed, I think maybe it's key to host an independent contest from SNS afterwards. That and the fact that I have a LOT of other stuff going on besides Spore (Girlfriend, work, boy scouts, school, game club [school club, YES.], getting my license and figuring what to do with my life [which college to go to.]) So, I hope you all can understand my usual quick and short nature of posts and any comments I do end up actually giving are as such and that I can't be around Spore/Sporum/EuroSpore as much as I'd like to. I mean, I don't mean to dump my deal off on you guys or minimize all of your problems, rather explain.

But I digress, I do believe that a "revival" of VCC is not out of order at all. As Vek mentioned, I believe as well that our future lies in more members, especially those of the Sporum, signing up for a spot on EuroSpore. I also commend all of you who keep this forum moderated and running, you've all done a good job and this wouldn't be possible without you guy and girls. Also, I'd like to thank any of you people involved with the VCC or who have been supporting it. Know that your efforts have not gone unnoticed, and hopefully, not gone unrewarded.

With that, I end my discussion,
Regards and the like,
M5000
M5000
M5000

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down