EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creators of Spore - Group Idea

+10
Shardna
Kevin92
Lumorei
LordRemington
Arkanay
Trick
Rikyudoo
sjhorm
MarkyDMan
SuperLoki
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Creators of Spore - Group Idea - Page 3 Empty Re: Creators of Spore - Group Idea

Post by SuperLoki Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:05 am

lol o.O sure. After my picture, then.
SuperLoki
SuperLoki
EuroSpore 1997
EuroSpore 1997

Female
Spore Name : Rebecca1208

Back to top Go down

Creators of Spore - Group Idea - Page 3 Empty Re: Creators of Spore - Group Idea

Post by Shardna Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:12 am

SuperLoki wrote:I know clubs are kind of over-done now, but I've had this idea for a while.

Everyone is SO fussed about getting onto the MPN, and make the same redundant crap. I've been wanting to do something that promotes unique designs, imagination and creativity.

I'd also want a group that, rather than being casual about ratings, is actually against it. The group might be somewhat limited/exclusive - for example, people who make nothing but Dragons or Pokémon or w/e needs to prove they can be different.

It'll have daily/weekly features. Regular contests and simple challenges. Promote freedom creations, videos and artwork. Just something to really focus on the Art of Spore, and not the popularity. Anyone who is begging for ratings will get a chance at being kicked out.

I suppose we may having rankings. I can *try* and do some personalized signatures/badges.

This would, unfortunately, be centered on the Sporum, though I can make another thread/section here. I'ono, would this be a good idea? Something overall casual and artistic?

Can I join? Pretty please?
Shardna
Shardna
EuroSpore 1954
EuroSpore 1954

Female
Spore Name : Shardna

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperLoki Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:16 am

Of course.
SuperLoki
SuperLoki
EuroSpore 1997
EuroSpore 1997

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shardna Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:21 am

SuperLoki wrote:Of course.

Thank you! Tackling Hug Tackling Hug
Shardna
Shardna
EuroSpore 1954
EuroSpore 1954

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumorei Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:06 am

Creators of Spore - Group Idea - Page 3 Trippy+Spore+Badge

The badge looks cool if you spin it in Photoshop. Mr Green
Lumorei
Lumorei
Exiled

Female
Spore Name : Lumorei / Unpronouncable

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Lumorei

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperLoki Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:11 am

Awesome, thanks! Very Happy
SuperLoki
SuperLoki
EuroSpore 1997
EuroSpore 1997

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by flux Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:13 am

hi im in if you will take me Smile I feel my creations are not of the "same redundant crap" variety Smile

cheers flux
flux
flux
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperLoki Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:16 am

Laughing I've seen your creations, you're fine either way.
SuperLoki
SuperLoki
EuroSpore 1997
EuroSpore 1997

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vektrix Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:18 am

Not sure about this, convince me.
Vektrix
Vektrix
Euro Leader
Euro Leader

Male
Spore Name : Vektrix / SporeMasterVek

http://www.eurospore.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperLoki Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:22 am

I wasn't sure either at first, but the support seems good.

Basically just trying to encourage people to be a bit more creative with their designs. To not be so dependant on the sporepedia and realize there's fun without fame. Basically giving people the chance to do what they want and not have them get sucked into a specific theme or fad (like, right now, Dragons)

We'd also give each other help and advice. Have fun with varying contests. Have less stress about the MPN.

This shall be centred on Eurospore (gonna edit that into the OP here) so I can trust people here will be mature and happy with it. Depending on progress, it may stretch onto the Sporum. I have 'some' hope the MPN shall change as, in general, people rate up out of their own accord.

[moving to appropriate forum]
SuperLoki
SuperLoki
EuroSpore 1997
EuroSpore 1997

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vektrix Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:29 am

TBH, Dragons is not a fad, they have always been popular creations to make, but I understand your point.

I, personally, enjoy making the things that I make a lot of (raptors, extincts, krayven etc.). But yes, some people do get hung up on the MPN.

Remains unconvinced.
Vektrix
Vektrix
Euro Leader
Euro Leader

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperLoki Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:31 am

I know Dragons have always been a fad, but the current state is worst than I've ever seen. Especially when there's no difference between it all.

As for your raptors, I really like them. You combine your own style with someone elses. I've seen too much usage of other peoples style only and no adaptions or combinations.

Fair enough if you're not convinced. It's just an idea to try and encourage different things Smile
SuperLoki
SuperLoki
EuroSpore 1997
EuroSpore 1997

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by bmpalmann Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:35 am

Hmmmm.... sounds cool.
I'd suggest that you only move this to the sporum once the group has momentum.
Otherwise you'll get a load of Noobs spamming you with "let me join this now!" or something like that
bmpalmann
bmpalmann
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : bmpalmann/ Remyxomatosis

Back to top Go down

Post by Vektrix Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:37 am

The only "Vek-Style" in my Raptor Dedications is the template I use Laughing

hmmm.... possibly on the dragons thing..... there do always seem to be a lot of dragon contests.
Vektrix
Vektrix
Euro Leader
Euro Leader

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperLoki Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:38 am

Good point. I'll wait 'til I'm sure things are going well Razz

Agreed, Vektrix. When looking for Mouthwash's thread I saw about 5 Dragon contests xD
SuperLoki
SuperLoki
EuroSpore 1997
EuroSpore 1997

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shardna Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:59 am

Say what about me? I have an unsual style when it comes to creating things.
Shardna
Shardna
EuroSpore 1954
EuroSpore 1954

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by MjrGlory Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:18 am

This sounds really great. I always try to reinvent myself when I create something, I think I would fit in perfectly Smile
I'll keep a close eye on how this will turn out and perhaps I'll join as well after a while.
I hope this will eventually get some variation in creations on the mpn as well....
MjrGlory
MjrGlory
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male
Spore Name : MjrGlory

Back to top Go down

Post by Shardna Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:20 am

So whens this thing going to start?
Shardna
Shardna
EuroSpore 1954
EuroSpore 1954

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3