EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greatest Video Game Scenes/Missions/Levels

+22
NGin
Shardna
Red-Indigo
LordRemington
Illusionary
Pikachu
sjhorm
MjrGlory
MilkAndCookies
Descardion
LoD
Andeavor
Shadow
Hutch
Tyranidking
Xaesheir
Vereor
Trick
Aletrius
Arkanay
Shiny_Glass
Vektrix
26 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Greatest Video Game Scenes/Missions/Levels - Page 3 Empty Re: Greatest Video Game Scenes/Missions/Levels

Post by Xenologist Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:59 am

Portal 2

All of it. Especially the ending. Complete lunacy.

Xenologist

Male

Back to top Go down

Greatest Video Game Scenes/Missions/Levels - Page 3 Empty Re: Greatest Video Game Scenes/Missions/Levels

Post by LoD Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:41 pm

Psychonauts. The Milkman Conspiracy Level. Wink

LoD
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male
Spore Name : "LoD"

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-Indigo Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:21 am

Lol, I have to look up that psychonauts thing... Sounds interesting! (I also like your siggy, reminds me of the castle we were all building... well remy was while everyone placed doors and kidneys... XD )

Anyway, back on topic.

I think the pokemon games in general give such a sense of nostalgia, especially when you walk along the first route with your starter pokemon on a new adventure. Very Happy I feel like Im 9 again Laughing

I really love the environments in the Spyro Wii game, they are beautiful as is the music for them. I also really love the intricate levels of the old spyro games, like the first and second ones Very Happy

I also have to mention spore and all the odd things you can encounter in spacestage.

Red-Indigo
Red-Indigo
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Female
Spore Name : Orbixitron

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:53 am

Bioshock (the original): The scene where you assassinate Andrew Ryan.

Spoiler:
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion: The end of the main questline

Spoiler:
My own humble contribution Smile

-----------------------------------------------

@Vektrix: I agree with you wholeheartedly on the Formula GT. However, it's barely even scratching the surface. You'll see what I mean when you've taken the RedBull X2010 out for a fortnight Wink Now, THAT'S in a class of its own.
Jeff
Jeff
Regular
Regular

Male
Spore Name : Jeffrey94

Back to top Go down

Post by Vektrix Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:52 am

Jeff, I hate Red Bull, mainly because the drink of that name is disgusting and Red Bull are a Marketing company.
Vektrix
Vektrix
Euro Leader
Euro Leader

Male
Spore Name : Vektrix / SporeMasterVek

http://www.eurospore.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:30 am

Star Wars KOTOR

I really love this game. I like how it's quite open and you can do many things, from hunting mutants to play cards. Razz I haven't probably even reached a quarter of the game yet, but one of the best scenes so far is when the Republic in Manaan asks you to go check out what happened with the underwater facility that suddenly stopped replying transmissions and whoever is sent there doesn't return. Very Happy It's like, mysterious/exploration/adrenaline feeling. Razz
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male
Spore Name : Arkanay

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:25 am

Vektrix wrote:Jeff, I hate Red Bull, mainly because the drink of that name is disgusting and Red Bull are a Marketing company.
Sure, but ya gotta admit the car is amazing Smile I mean, it's a 1500hp, streamlined, fan-downforce F1 car that'll do over 300 mph and pull 8G in the corners. It's freakin' awesome.
Jeff
Jeff
Regular
Regular

Male
Spore Name : Jeffrey94

Back to top Go down

Post by Mysteryem Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:17 am

LoD wrote:Psychonauts. The Milkman Conspiracy Level. Wink
This, but also, basically the entire game.
Mysteryem
Mysteryem
Regular
Regular

Male
Spore Name : Mysteryem

http://www.mysterymayhem.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Damnagoras Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:31 am

You know the game called "Sanctum"? The mix between FPS and tower defense? The main menu is actually one of my favorite parts of it, because of the music. So serene and pretty.
Damnagoras
Damnagoras
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Male
Spore Name : Damnagoras

Back to top Go down

Greatest Video Game Scenes/Missions/Levels - Page 3 Empty Worst Video Game Scenes/Missions/Levels/Cheats

Post by Vektrix Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:44 am

European Championship '92: Tackle the Ref

It si immense this game, poor in that it is bad graphically and the gameplay is not very good, but it has a redeeming feature or two... If you tackle the ref, you get sent off Smile I have tried tackling the ref in other games, and you go right through him.

European Championship '92: The Streaker

Another awesome element of this game is you get streakers - rather too regularly and easily Laughing All you have to do is play boring football and on comes the streaker. Completely with two policeman, one of whom will always fall over comically. You can even continue playing while this happens.
Vektrix
Vektrix
Euro Leader
Euro Leader

Male
Spore Name : Vektrix / SporeMasterVek

http://www.eurospore.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:57 am

Jeff wrote:

Spoiler:

I'd agree with that. Also wasn't expecting that to happen either, which made it much cooler.

As for cool missions, probably one that stands out for me isn't even technically a mission you have to do. On the off chance someone is planning on playing Hitman: Blood Money but hasn't, I'll spoiler it

Spoiler:

LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : Reyes1

https://www.youtube.com/user/L0rdRemington?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3