EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Movie Discussion - What movies did you just see?

+62
Issenkraal
Walker Laocyan
95razor73
WoityuizE
Lord_Lonestar
Red-Indigo
Greyskull
Mudo
Billith
flux
Lumorei
Drew980
MilkAndCookies
Kevin92
MarkyDMan
War
UltimateZob
Dormin
OneDeadSlime
Mr. Dr. Prof. Walrus
stgermaine
world_piece
Iridescence
Illusionary
demonic790
jellyman12
Vereor
Gen
Shiny_Glass
Aieru
Copperlou
Descardion
Shadow
sjhorm
PlasmaManiac
B1ack_Blob
kyle_r93
Aletrius
Trick
ArticShock
Hutch
Shardna
Sakiara
cwar
Vektrix
Zellex
ArsDraconis
SSJ3_Raditz
Blaze
Zaroas
TrickatelFailsAtPasswords
bmpalmann
Icedmask
MetalStarTech
Forti4
TyrannoFan
SuperLoki
Andeavor
LordRemington
geekus_sapiens
LoD
Arkanay
66 posters

Page 31 of 42 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 42  Next

Go down

Movie Discussion - What movies did you just see? - Page 31 Empty Re: Movie Discussion - What movies did you just see?

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:37 pm

Last edited by Darwin2011 on Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Movie Discussion - What movies did you just see? - Page 31 Empty Re: Movie Discussion - What movies did you just see?

Post by Andeavor Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:22 am

Gah, I hate dubbing!

They're showing William & Kate on my local network, unfortunately there's no option to watch in English... and the German translation sucks.

Anyway, Kate is played by an old classmate of mine, although back then she was blonde.
Andeavor
Andeavor
Euro Administrator
Euro Administrator

Male
Spore Name : Andeavor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vektrix Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:45 am

Andeavor wrote:Gah, I hate dubbing!

They're showing William & Kate on my local network, unfortunately there's no option to watch in English... and the German translation sucks.

Anyway, Kate is played by an old classmate of mine, although back then she was blonde.

They are showing it here too, but I am refusing to watch it. Sorry they are dubbing it, you can dub the most serious film and it makes it hilariously funny.
Vektrix
Vektrix
Euro Leader
Euro Leader

Male
Spore Name : Vektrix / SporeMasterVek

http://www.eurospore.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by OneDeadSlime Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:36 pm

Vektrix wrote:
Andeavor wrote:Gah, I hate dubbing!

They are showing it here too, but I am refusing to watch it. Sorry they are dubbing it, you can dub the most serious film and it makes it hilariously funny.

Yeah lol, it always gets totally out of sync with their mouths.
OneDeadSlime
OneDeadSlime
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male
Spore Name : warmslime / SporeMasterSlime

Back to top Go down

Post by Dormin Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:49 am

I watched Cast Away last night. It's been a long time since I've seen that movie. It was a lot sadder than I remembered.
Dormin
Dormin
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male
Spore Name : Possum95

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:08 am

Might watch Battle: Los Angeles on Monday. Could be good.
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male
Spore Name : Arkanay

Back to top Go down

Post by War Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:51 pm

Watched Gran Torino today, it was good.
War
War
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Warboss92

Back to top Go down

Post by OneDeadSlime Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:58 pm

War wrote:Watched Gran Torino today, it was good.

Yeah that was a very nice movie, if not the best I've seen this year so far (probably not though, can't remember).
OneDeadSlime
OneDeadSlime
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:37 pm

I want to watch that one. >< Don't think I caught it on the cinemas here, as it is already for sale on DVD.

Hmm... Perhaps I'll watch it online, or rent it when it comes to the TV video club.
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shardna Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:12 pm

Darwin2011 wrote:I recently took my two younger sisters to see the animated movie RIO, and for an animated children's film it was not that bad, and I chuckled at some parts, my sisters loved it though, which made it even more fun, so if you have someone younger to go with, I would recommend you see this film. If you are going on your own, and you are older than 12, you might want to see something else. I am 13 nearly 14 and my sister's are 9 and 6.

I really wanted to see that film myself. Of course I am way above 12 but I don't feel embrassed about my age on seeing films like that. I think I'll see that flim with my younger cousins just to be on the safe side. ^^'
Shardna
Shardna
EuroSpore 1954
EuroSpore 1954

Female
Spore Name : Shardna

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:49 am

Watched Happy Gilmore. Entertaining, funny and for me its technically study for psychology. Awesome.
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : Reyes1

https://www.youtube.com/user/L0rdRemington?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

Post by Andeavor Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:04 am

I've been contemplating watching the Lord of the Rings trilogy... shall I?
Andeavor
Andeavor
Euro Administrator
Euro Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vektrix Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:05 am

Andeavor wrote:I've been contemplating watching the Lord of the Rings trilogy... shall I?

Only you can answer that my young hobbit friend Wink
Vektrix
Vektrix
Euro Leader
Euro Leader

Male
Spore Name : Vektrix / SporeMasterVek

http://www.eurospore.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:30 am

Andeavor wrote:I've been contemplating watching the Lord of the Rings trilogy... shall I?

Yes, you should. Razz
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:07 am

oh sweet merciful Buddha yes. Definitely worth watching.
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : Reyes1

https://www.youtube.com/user/L0rdRemington?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

Post by OneDeadSlime Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:51 pm

Watched Just Breathe (2008) yesterday. Nice one, although it got a bit "sobby" in the end it still was nice and Brittney Wilson acted very nicely.

I also rewatched part of The Village (2004), which is just one amazing, amazing movie. Mostly a symbolism on the fear of man of, not monsters in the woods, but the "monsters" of his society. Watch it as soon as possible, if you haven't. The soundtrack is unreal.
OneDeadSlime
OneDeadSlime
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:43 am

I've just watched Battle Los Angeles.
It was slightly worse than I expected, to be honest. But I've still enjoyed the movie quite a lot. I was hoping for something slightly less action packed and a bit more creepy than it was.

Basically, the movie follows the military team entirely and, although they do a good job showing that the characters we follow aren't merely brutes, they're people with feelings, wives at home, very brave, etc. etc. etc., it's still a bit too much American Military hype for my taste.

The aliens and their vehicles are well made. Nice graphics. We don't learn much about them, as we, humanity, are still kind of clueless about the events taking place. It's an action/warfare/advanced aliens movie.

I give it a 6.5 / 10.
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Andeavor Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:55 am

Why is it that aliens always attack American cities and the US military gets all the glory?

I just finished watching The Fellowship of the Ring, the extended version... three hours... Shocked

The full trilogy is over 11 hours in length - they could've just as well made a TV series of it. Anyway, I enjoyed it much better than the first time I saw it but I still think elves are portrayed as too dramatic. Dude, lighten up and have some hobbit ale. They seem to have all the fun.
Andeavor
Andeavor
Euro Administrator
Euro Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:56 am

Just saw Tron Legacy, was pretty good actually.
Shadow
Shadow
Exiled

Female
Spore Name : alien7249

http://www.daac.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Trick Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:59 am

Gonna see the 4th Indy film on BBC3 tonight Smile

EDIT: Sorry about that. Brick Wall

Last edited by Trickatel on Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Trick
Trick
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male
Spore Name : bobmarleyrulz

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:00 am

Gonna SEX???
Shadow
Shadow
Exiled

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Trick Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:01 am

O.O

Hang on one second. Unsure
Trick
Trick
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male
Spore Name : bobmarleyrulz

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:01 am

Laughing Epic fail.
Shadow
Shadow
Exiled

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:05 am

Andeavor wrote:Why is it that aliens always attack American cities and the US military gets all the glory?

They attack all over the world. We merely follow the American bit. Razz
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shardna Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:15 am

Oh lol! Poor Trick. Apart from wanting to see Rio, I also wanted to see Tron Legacy and Red Riding Hood. Has anyone seen that Red Riding Hood film yet and was it that scary?
Shardna
Shardna
EuroSpore 1954
EuroSpore 1954

Female
Spore Name : Shardna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 42 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 42  Next