EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random/Funny stuff about yourself

+11
WoityuizE
LoD
Vektrix
Andeavor
Red-Indigo
LordRemington
Mudo
MilkAndCookies
MarkyDMan
Trick
Arkanay
15 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Random/Funny stuff about yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Random/Funny stuff about yourself

Post by WoityuizE Thu May 26, 2011 2:20 am

Andeavor wrote:When I go grocery shopping, I almost always buy things in two, in case I eat the first thing within the next 24 hours.
Lul xD - know that feeling
I always take the center toilet, cus I know, this is where fewest people take a dump - and I apply toilet paper to the seat before...you know... - just in case ILikeItPlz
WoityuizE
WoityuizE
Regular
Regular

Male
Spore Name : WoityuizE

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/WoityuizE

Back to top Go down

Random/Funny stuff about yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Random/Funny stuff about yourself

Post by Red-Indigo Thu May 26, 2011 2:36 am

Arkanay wrote:
Red-Indigo wrote:I think he means he wants it's name to be Arkanay Razz

But that's not what he said. ;P

No, its not, its what he typed Razz

And Woit - Thankyou for sharing that wonderful piece of information Laughing
Red-Indigo
Red-Indigo
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Female
Spore Name : Orbixitron

Back to top Go down

Post by WoityuizE Thu May 26, 2011 2:49 am

Red-Indigo wrote:And Woit - Thankyou for sharing that wonderful piece of information Laughing

I'm trying ILoveItPlz
WoityuizE
WoityuizE
Regular
Regular

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-Indigo Thu May 26, 2011 3:01 am

Mr Green

Well I must admit, I hate using public loos too, one because I have shy pee syndrome and two because, just, ugh!
Red-Indigo
Red-Indigo
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by WoityuizE Thu May 26, 2011 3:04 am

Haha...yeah that last one - totally agreed^^
WoityuizE
WoityuizE
Regular
Regular

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Thu May 26, 2011 3:31 am

Red-Indigo wrote:

It's still not what he typed, I'm afraid. Wink

I used to have a tough time using public toilets to do number 2, but I've conquered that sentiment due to natural necessity, lol. Just be sure you touch your surroundings as little as possible. Razz
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male
Spore Name : Arkanay

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-Indigo Thu May 26, 2011 7:08 am

Arkanay wrote:
Red-Indigo wrote:

It's still not what he typed, I'm afraid. Wink

I used to have a tough time using public toilets to do number 2, but I've conquered that sentiment due to natural necessity, lol. Just be sure you touch your surroundings as little as possible. Razz

Ohh, okay, I concede defeat. Ark wins...

Laughing

Hmm, when I was 5 or 6 there were these weird toilets like metal buckets with plastic bits screwed on the top, very utilitarian. Being young, I was terrified of them as they resembled an upside down dalek and I would scream and cry if someone tried to make me go in there.
Red-Indigo
Red-Indigo
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Andeavor Sat May 28, 2011 12:20 am

When I play a game that's underwater or when someone on film is diving, I often hold my breath.
Andeavor
Andeavor
Euro Administrator
Euro Administrator

Male
Spore Name : Andeavor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkanay Sat May 28, 2011 12:34 am

Andeavor wrote:When I play a game that's underwater or when someone on film is diving, I often hold my breath.

I do that too sometimes, when someone jumps into the water for instance, but it's with the mere purpose to see how long I can sustain my breath compared to them. Razz

Although holding your breath out of water and in water is different. ^^
Arkanay
Arkanay
EuroSpore 2007
EuroSpore 2007

Male
Spore Name : Arkanay

Back to top Go down

Post by TyrannoFan Sat May 28, 2011 10:40 pm

I can control my personality. Theoretically, I could do anything I wanted, though my original personality still tries to hold me back from doing so. It's like err, in 'Blood Beast' where Grubbs manages to hold back his inner beast. Except there's no magic or beasts or demons involved and it's about my personality (You'll know what I'm talking about if you've read The Demonata series). Laughing

I can also control my opinions. For example, my inner opinion is that I am a Christian. I feel that I am Christian. Yet I deny this, as I cannot make sense of Christianity. But I still feel religious inside. It's a strange feeling.
TyrannoFan
TyrannoFan
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male
Spore Name : Creaturepre

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Sun May 29, 2011 11:42 pm

TyrannoFan wrote:I can control my personality. Theoretically, I could do anything I wanted, though my original personality still tries to hold me back from doing so. It's like err, in 'Blood Beast' where Grubbs manages to hold back his inner beast. Except there's no magic or beasts or demons involved and it's about my personality (You'll know what I'm talking about if you've read The Demonata series). Laughing

Thats not necessarily an unusual or uncommon thing. A lot of people change their personality publicly while not actually being different inside. A person may act confident, but inside not necessarily be so. Alot of people (if not everyone) to a degree has to hold back some part of their "inner beast" Razz

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another random thing about me. I'm a selective neat freak, in that only certain things I feel must be tidy.

For instance, my bedroom is a complete pigsty, however if the bathroom is at all dirty or out of order, I'll have to clean it up. By dirty I mean even small smudges on the mirror, the bath mat being out of place, something not in the bathroom cabinet sitting on the sink, towels improperly put on towel rack.

LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : Reyes1

https://www.youtube.com/user/L0rdRemington?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

Post by TyrannoFan Tue May 31, 2011 8:46 am

Sorta same thing here... except I don't care about this room that I am in right now, but if I go somewhere else that has nothing in relation to me, I am bothered if it's untidy.
TyrannoFan
TyrannoFan
EuroSpore 1957
EuroSpore 1957

Male
Spore Name : Creaturepre

Back to top Go down

Post by Andeavor Tue May 31, 2011 8:48 am

TyrannoFan wrote:Sorta same thing here... except I don't care about this room that I am in right now, but if I go somewhere else that has nothing in relation to me, I am bothered if it's untidy.
I prefer cleaning up other people's places.

One time, during a student film shoot, I cleaned and reorganized my friend's kitchen. none
Andeavor
Andeavor
Euro Administrator
Euro Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-Indigo Tue May 31, 2011 9:15 am

On the neat freak thing, Im kind of the same, my room is a mess (although I know where everything is) yet I get annoyed if things are cluttering other spaces, I just have to sort them out.

I also clean when I am annoyed by somthing.
Red-Indigo
Red-Indigo
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by MilkAndCookies Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:02 am

LordRemington wrote:

Another random thing about me. I'm a selective neat freak, in that only certain things I feel must be tidy.

For instance, my bedroom is a complete pigsty, however if the bathroom is at all dirty or out of order, I'll have to clean it up. By dirty I mean even small smudges on the mirror, the bath mat being out of place, something not in the bathroom cabinet sitting on the sink, towels improperly put on towel rack.

Hah, same. I am incredibly neat, and my friend noticed that too. Everything must have it´s place.
MilkAndCookies
MilkAndCookies
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Female
Spore Name : -

Back to top Go down

Post by Vektrix Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:11 pm

Tyranno, there are several things about me that I have mentioned to individuals on EuroSpore and The Sporum, and their responses have beem "Really?" or "I don't believe that at all" when it comes to my personality.

- I am extremely pedantic. I REALLY REALLY REALLY struggle not to correct people.

- I am Stubborn.

- I feel I have to be right all the time.

I have no idea why on ES I have the ability to suppress so well, but perhaps it may be time - I have the time to review my reaction and decide to not post it, whereas in person my instinct is to be the above, and it does not always get stopped by my brain.
Vektrix
Vektrix
Euro Leader
Euro Leader

Male
Spore Name : Vektrix / SporeMasterVek

http://www.eurospore.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:48 pm

@Pat. I'm surprised you've had the will power not to correct me yet. I'm sure there are plenty of instances where you'd have struggled not to say anything Razz

Character traits.

hmmm well Patrick you'd struggle to be around me in real life then. I generally make an idiot of myself at least once a day. I will often say something then realize mere moments later the stupidity of what I have just said.

Good example. This was a long time ago, but still its the kind of things I will normally mess up.

When I was in high school I was riding the bus one more talking to some friends about a video on you tube making American people look stupid. I said something like "Its pretty shameful that they didn't know how many side a triangle has. I mean how stupid do you have to be to not know a triangle has four sides?...... *A few seconds later"...... wait...no" *Friends burst out laughing*

none

I can't help it. I generally don't think before I talk and sometimes when I type, so I do quite normally come out with really unusual comments, though I do so less online unless I've just been having a bad day in terms of thought.

Last edited by LordRemington on Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vektrix Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:50 am

Indeed, Remi, and not just yourself either Shh

However, meeting in real life for many people on ES would be less of an issue since you have seen my more positive personality traits, such as patience, compassion and calmness. If we met in real life without this prior experience it may well be a lot different - you'd probably get sick of my pedanticism well before I get sick of any of your more negative traits.
Vektrix
Vektrix
Euro Leader
Euro Leader

Male
Spore Name : Vektrix / SporeMasterVek

http://www.eurospore.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyranidking Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:57 am

On my note, you want random?

After being suckered into the recent internet craze about this new My Little Pony series, which even grown men enjoy (And are questioning their sexuality because of it XD), I am officially a brony.

And Rebecca solidified it with a lovely piccy of Kagamine Rin and Rainbow Dash.
Pony aside, the community there is really nice, much like vocaloidotaku.
Tyranidking
Tyranidking
EuroSpore 1965
EuroSpore 1965

Male
Spore Name : Nidking

Back to top Go down

Post by Trick Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:07 am

-I wear my Indy hat and rephrase some of the films lines Razz
Trick
Trick
EuroSpore 1992
EuroSpore 1992

Male
Spore Name : bobmarleyrulz

Back to top Go down

Post by ProbablynotHax Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:34 pm

MilkAndCookies wrote:
LordRemington wrote:

Hah, same. I am incredibly neat, and my friend noticed that too. Everything must have it´s place.

E.G. an apostrophe.

I'm very "good" at Math. I guess that would be random enough. study
ProbablynotHax
ProbablynotHax
Regular
Regular

Male
Location : *Generic pseudo-intellectual, melancholy phrase I found on another forum*

Back to top Go down

Post by WoityuizE Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:58 pm

Lol that's a quiet random - random fact! xD

I'm a crazy perfectionist
- even my pencils in my pencil case must be placed in the same direction, if i'm in school and busy with something else, I cant (without notesing) begin to align random stuff after size, color or shapes. Also I use edges of the table to align my laptop after, "can't have it out of angle" lol, even my books on my table is stacked so one corner and 2 sides are aligned
Call me crazy - I do Mental
WoityuizE
WoityuizE
Regular
Regular

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LordRemington Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:08 am

Woit, you'd probably have a heart attack if you saw my room then Razz its about as unorganized as it gets.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I noticed another tendency I have today. It seems just about every time I got into the kitchen, I ALWAYS look in the fridge, even if I am not planning on eating or drinking anything, I just seem to do it out of habit. I did it twice today.

LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Andeavor Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:16 am

@Remi: The looking-in-the-fridge thing is universal. I've got it as well.

Also, when driving I almost always have to look into every side street I drive by, even after knowing no car was coming. It's such a strange driving habit.
Andeavor
Andeavor
Euro Administrator
Euro Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sjhorm Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:31 am

I do that even when I've just checked it. >__>
Like my fridge has magical restocking powers, or something. I always expect to see something good.

Whenever I'm playing a tough lick on guitar, I stick my tongue out. Not like Gene Simmons or anything, just a weird habit. My dad makes fun of me for it. Razz
sjhorm
sjhorm
EuroSpore 1975
EuroSpore 1975

Male
Spore Name : sjhorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next