EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Show us what you are WORKING on

+50
Mushroomking1
Drew980
Lord_Lonestar
Dormin
Shiny_Glass
cwar
DragonFish
Shardna
Jackw13
Dromlexer
TheBuzzard
werderfan2012
Lumorei
SuperLoki
Billith
Mysteryem
FilipT
Tyrannigalox
Icedmask
ArticShock
Delta
WoityuizE
Hawkbird2000
Thobe
Rikyudoo
Kismet-Scar
Arkanay
Zaroas
snuitergup
Xaesheir
Doomnova
MarkyDMan
ALPHAJJ96
Mudo
MjrGlory
Jezrhen
Andeavor
Vereor
Sakiara
sjhorm
Dino589
Kuzuki
Zellex
Blaze
Tyranidking
Red-Indigo
LordRemington
Kevin92
bmpalmann
Vektrix
54 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

Show us what you are WORKING on - Page 13 Empty Re: Show us what you are WORKING on

Post by Mushroomking1 Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:25 am

Come and see if you can guess who this one's for :3

Show us what you are WORKING on - Page 13 AmethystEgg
Mushroomking1
Mushroomking1
Regular
Regular

Male
Spore Name : Mushroomking1

Back to top Go down

Show us what you are WORKING on - Page 13 Empty Re: Show us what you are WORKING on

Post by LordRemington Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:49 pm

hmmmm I may just be a bit clueless but I have no idea who its for Mushroom, but still it looks awesome. Great design Thumbs Up
LordRemington
LordRemington
Euro Moderator
Euro Moderator

Male
Spore Name : Reyes1

https://www.youtube.com/user/L0rdRemington?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperlou Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:40 am

*sigh* I miss Spore.

That's really gorgeous Mushroom.
Copperlou
Copperlou
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Female

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore

Back to top Go down

Post by Vektrix Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:20 am

COPPER Tackling Hug

Is anything stopping you from coming back to Spore?
Vektrix
Vektrix
Euro Leader
Euro Leader

Male
Spore Name : Vektrix / SporeMasterVek

http://www.eurospore.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by T3h Piti Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:47 am

Show us what you are WORKING on - Page 13 Spore_2011-08-25_19-44-34

I have two dots left. I need to finish the thighs and feet.

But that gun... I impressed myself tbh.
T3h Piti
T3h Piti

Male
Spore Name : T3hPiti

Back to top Go down

Post by world_piece Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:49 am

Copperlou wrote:*sigh* I miss Spore.

And some of us miss you

I can't get Spore running on my computer at all. Tried so many things. I'm not surprised it's the only game in my PC library that cannot run.
world_piece
world_piece
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Spore Name : world_piece

Back to top Go down

Post by Mushroomking1 Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:14 pm

Copperlou wrote:*sigh* I miss Spore.

That's really gorgeous Mushroom.

Thanks, Copper. You're a pretty good expert on gorgeous creats yourself Embarassed

I do wish you'd come back, we all miss the Golden Age's creators. You were, after all some of us's inspiration, just sad I never got the chance to tell you much in person (or comment).

This one's for Andeavor, btw. He [always] seems pretty hyped up at the moment by the Steampunk style. Figured I might as well leave the shinieh bits at home and bring in some clocks and, uh...copper Wink

Mushroomking1
Mushroomking1
Regular
Regular

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vektrix Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:40 pm

Piti, looks like a vacuum cleaner as opposed to a gun Wink
Vektrix
Vektrix
Euro Leader
Euro Leader

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperlou Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:39 pm

Vektrix wrote:COPPER Tackling Hug

Is anything stopping you from coming back to Spore?

Hi!

Well, Spore won't work on my old computer anymore and my newer one can't run it at all. I miss it, but ah well. The sad thing is, since I stopped creating, I kinda forgot about the social aspects of it as well.

<3 to you World.

And thanks Mushroom, appreciate it. I did always wish I had your talent with buildings, was never my area of expertise to put it lightly.
Copperlou
Copperlou
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by world_piece Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:11 pm

Copperlou wrote:Well, Spore won't work on my old computer anymore and my newer one can't run it at all. I miss it, but ah well. The sad thing is, since I stopped creating, I kinda forgot about the social aspects of it as well.

<3 to you World.

What sort of issues do you get? I'm curious to know if I'm exhibiting a similar issue.

Oh and please marry me if you have 5 min to spare.
world_piece
world_piece
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Back to top Go down

Post by Copperlou Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:17 am

world_piece wrote:
Copperlou wrote:Well, Spore won't work on my old computer anymore and my newer one can't run it at all. I miss it, but ah well. The sad thing is, since I stopped creating, I kinda forgot about the social aspects of it as well.

<3 to you World.

What sort of issues do you get? I'm curious to know if I'm exhibiting a similar issue.

Oh and please marry me if you have 5 min to spare.

Haha, name the time and place. Wink

Anyways, it hasn't been starting up properly and often crashes within minutes of starting up. If it does start up and stay that way, I can't really create because it won't let me drag parts.

Sad that you're having issues too, I still occasionally check the sporepedia, I would be disappointed if I never saw another WP creation.

Copperlou
Copperlou
EuroSpore 1948
EuroSpore 1948

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vektrix Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:13 pm

Creepy Chapel
Show us what you are WORKING on - Page 13 Scaled.php?server=163&filename=creepychapeli
Show us what you are WORKING on - Page 13 Scaled.php?server=64&filename=creepychapelii

Sporeal Tournament Studio
Show us what you are WORKING on - Page 13 Scaled.php?server=825&filename=sporealtournamentstudio
Show us what you are WORKING on - Page 13 Scaled.php?server=12&filename=sporealtournamentstudio

Xenophon Jail
Show us what you are WORKING on - Page 13 Scaled.php?server=594&filename=xenophonjaili
Show us what you are WORKING on - Page 13 Scaled.php?server=846&filename=xenophonjailii

Satan's Lair
Show us what you are WORKING on - Page 13 Scaled.php?server=692&filename=slairi
Show us what you are WORKING on - Page 13 Scaled.php?server=13&filename=slairii
Vektrix
Vektrix
Euro Leader
Euro Leader

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mushroomking1 Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:00 pm

MK Stadion
Show us what you are WORKING on - Page 13 MKStadion
MK Ultralabs
Show us what you are WORKING on - Page 13 MKUltra

(Today's double release day Smile )

Last edited by Mushroomking1 on Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mushroomking1
Mushroomking1
Regular
Regular

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by world_piece Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:31 pm

Copperlou wrote:Haha, name the time and place. Wink

Anyways, it hasn't been starting up properly and often crashes within minutes of starting up. If it does start up and stay that way, I can't really create because it won't let me drag parts.

Sad that you're having issues too, I still occasionally check the sporepedia, I would be disappointed if I never saw another WP creation.

Ok that isn't the issue I get. I am getting a 'Socket Notification Sink' error. I use to be able to rectify is using EADM but since it switched to fake Steam, no luck. Apparently dealing with a Socket issue is a no-no for the DIY'er unless you know what you're doing. Ehh, all my other games work fine. As long as I can run Fallout 3 on near max graphics, I'm happy.
world_piece
world_piece
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Back to top Go down

Post by Mushroomking1 Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:47 am

Party Well well, it looks like I've at long last unclogged my creative toilet, in a bad metaphor manner of speaking Party
A few minutes ago for instance I came up with this one.

Show us what you are WORKING on - Page 13 AurisAeronautics

Last edited by Mushroomking1 on Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Mushroomking1
Mushroomking1
Regular
Regular

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MjrGlory Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:48 am

wow that is one great facade. beautiful
MjrGlory
MjrGlory
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male
Spore Name : MjrGlory

Back to top Go down

Post by Mushroomking1 Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:05 am

Thankee Smile I was inspired by the contemporary industrial European style, with all the beams and glass stracture inside-out.

Dunno whether I should just release this one along with the Auris vehicles, or spin a set off it later on... scratch
Mushroomking1
Mushroomking1
Regular
Regular

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Andeavor Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:15 am

I'm working on a remake of my Santa's building set. Took a while to find a new and improved design of his HQ but I think I managed. Any thoughts on how to improve it?

Show us what you are WORKING on - Page 13 Spore_2011-11-30_17-10-16

I'll start work on the other three pieces soon enough.
Andeavor
Andeavor
Euro Administrator
Euro Administrator

Male
Spore Name : Andeavor

Back to top Go down

Post by MjrGlory Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:37 am

How to improve that.....good question.
Maybe add some snow?
MjrGlory
MjrGlory
EuroSpore 1951
EuroSpore 1951

Male
Spore Name : MjrGlory

Back to top Go down

Post by Mushroomking1 Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:42 am

Ha, 'bout to say the same thing. You didn't release this one, though, how come Surprised I think I like it better than the released version. I'm working on a new Christmas set myself, but I don't give set previews and it's way too early into december anyhao Razz

Meanwhile, I've been polishing my female humanoids. I tried to make the last one beautiful, and I'm glad to say I kinda succeeded.

Show us what you are WORKING on - Page 13 Ekorii
Show us what you are WORKING on - Page 13 Xenian
These took ages, but I think they is worth it. (I've no idea how you can all stand spending so much time with creatures.)
Mushroomking1
Mushroomking1
Regular
Regular

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mushroomking1 Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:41 pm

Show us what you are WORKING on - Page 13 Mushingdales
Mushingdale's

Oh YEAH, I'm going into the retail giant business! Thumbs Up

This is probably one of my favourite buildings of all time, actually, the details look awesome in-game.

Within a year you'll be seeing MushMarts everywhere too Mr Green
Mushroomking1
Mushroomking1
Regular
Regular

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Grand Peep Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:37 pm

Mushroomking1 wrote:Ha, 'bout to say the same thing. You didn't release this one, though, how come Surprised I think I like it better than the released version. I'm working on a new Christmas set myself, but I don't give set previews and it's way too early into december anyhao Razz

Meanwhile, I've been polishing my female humanoids. I tried to make the last one beautiful, and I'm glad to say I kinda succeeded.

Show us what you are WORKING on - Page 13 Ekorii
Show us what you are WORKING on - Page 13 Xenian
These took ages, but I think they is worth it. (I've no idea how you can all stand spending so much time with creatures.)

Did you plan to upload these? If your worried about trolls then I'd say release them on the sporenaissance topic here https://eurospore.forumotion.com/t2052p15-sporenaissance-show-your-creations-on-eurospore#90611
Grand Peep
Grand Peep
Regular
Regular

Male
Spore Name : GrandPeep

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13