EuroSpore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Animal Fan Club! Back in business

+24
IttehBitteh
MarkyDMan
bmpalmann
Doomnova
Kevin92
Antarcticas
Issenkraal
Trick
Icarusvogel
Copperlou
Red-Indigo
Hawkbird2000
Mudo
mysticdragon159
Zellex
Dino589
sjhorm
Vektrix
Lumorei
Jezrhen
Argrathon
SuperLoki
Tyranidking
Blaze
28 posters

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

What's cuter....Numbat or the Cat (on page 14)

Animal Fan Club! Back in business - Page 2 VoteBarStart67%Animal Fan Club! Back in business - Page 2 VoteBarEnd 67% 
[ 14 ]
Animal Fan Club! Back in business - Page 2 VoteBarStart33%Animal Fan Club! Back in business - Page 2 VoteBarEnd 33% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 21

Animal Fan Club! Back in business - Page 2 Empty Re: Animal Fan Club! Back in business

Post by Vektrix Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:15 am

What are the limits on imaginary world of animals, Blaze?
Vektrix
Vektrix
Euro Leader
Euro Leader

Male
Spore Name : Vektrix / SporeMasterVek

http://www.eurospore.eu

Back to top Go down

Animal Fan Club! Back in business - Page 2 Empty Re: Animal Fan Club! Back in business

Post by sjhorm Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:22 am

I would like to join....And I have two animal creations by the way....I come with two creatures. :-o

Animal Fan Club! Back in business - Page 2 500571444153_lrg

Mechanized Lion

Animal Fan Club! Back in business - Page 2 500571473790_lrg

Falcon Droid 3000

Last edited by sjhorm on Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total
sjhorm
sjhorm
EuroSpore 1975
EuroSpore 1975

Male
Spore Name : sjhorm

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperLoki Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:24 am

Beautiful words, Nidking. And welcome to all the new members.
SuperLoki
SuperLoki
EuroSpore 1997
EuroSpore 1997

Female
Spore Name : Rebecca1208

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyranidking Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:39 am

Vektrix wrote:What are the limits on imaginary world of animals, Blaze?

We have none. Raptors, Dragons, Magical Pixie Squirrels from the land of bunnynixy /randomness

Yeah, anything ^^

sjhorm wrote:I would like to join....And I have two animal creations by the way....I come with two creatures. :-o

Animal Fan Club! Back in business - Page 2 500571444153_lrg

Mechanized Lion

Animal Fan Club! Back in business - Page 2 500571473790_lrg

Falcon Droid 3000

Hmm...I'm not too fond of mechanized creatures though. I know you're just trying to put in your penny's worth, but it doesn't seem right putting mechanical implants in animals, especially when this thread is devoted to animals that are natural, and pure.

Just my personal opinion. Blaze is running this club, we'll see his views on it. Regardless, welcome to our little animal club ^^

Rebecca1208 wrote:Beautiful words, Nidking. And welcome to all the new members.

Thank you, Rebecca. And welcome all! ^^
Tyranidking
Tyranidking
EuroSpore 1965
EuroSpore 1965

Male
Spore Name : Nidking

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaze Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:44 am

@Vek: basically what Nid said. Do you wanna join?

@sjhorm: very nice but next time please let them be realistic looking. also adding you now...
Blaze
Blaze
Delegate
Delegate

Male
Spore Name : Blazeer

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Blazeer

Back to top Go down

Post by sjhorm Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:44 am

Oh weel, I have some other REAL animal creations. Would it help if I said the animals were totally willing to undergo such implants? Razz

And just to let you know, I'm not going to be some sort of treehugger. I just love animals. They're delicious.
sjhorm
sjhorm
EuroSpore 1975
EuroSpore 1975

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaze Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:46 am

nice try Wink
Blaze
Blaze
Delegate
Delegate

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperLoki Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:51 am

I suppose implants and such can work if you look at it this way. Yes, they're not natural, but they do help animals to survive longer with them. How long would a poor, three legged Dog survive? The fake leg it's blessed with gives it a good, fighting chance to live and survive an extra few years, rather than pass by at a younger age.

If it allows the animal to live longer than die in suffering, then I'd have thought unnatural things like implants would be acceptable, unless it pains it.
SuperLoki
SuperLoki
EuroSpore 1997
EuroSpore 1997

Female
Spore Name : Rebecca1208

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyranidking Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:52 am

sjhorm wrote:Oh weel, I have some other REAL animal creations. Would it help if I said the animals were totally willing to undergo such implants? Razz

And just to let you know, I'm not going to be some sort of treehugger. I just love animals. They're delicious.

No, you won't get away with that either Razz Can you just make animals without modifying them? Animals are only beautiful natural. As soon as humans get them, the animal's beauty is ruined.

And just to let you know on that subject, I find anyone who calls us 'treehuggers' extremely, extremely offensive. I am no treehugger, my love of animals is just unparalleled.
I'll let you off considering you probably weren't doing it deliberately, and you definately don't know enough about me to know how I'd react, but watch your words around me. What seems like a joke to others is nightmarishly painful to me.

Anyway, we can leave that topic. Welcome.

EDIT: I see what you're saying, Rebecca, but it wouldn't be fair, in any way, to the animal. Heck, I know if I was a dog I'd rather die than let people turn me into a robot.

While we humans think it might help the animal, the animals just, really, want to be left alone.

Last edited by Nidking on Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Tyranidking
Tyranidking
EuroSpore 1965
EuroSpore 1965

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sjhorm Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:53 am

Rebecca1208 wrote:I suppose implants and such can work if you look at it this way. Yes, they're not natural, but they do help animals to survive longer with them. How long would a poor, three legged Dog survive? The fake leg it's blessed with gives it a good, fighting chance to live and survive an extra few years, rather than pass by at a younger age.

If it allows the animal to live longer than die in suffering, then I'd have thought unnatural things like implants would be acceptable, unless it pains it.

Yeah....That's definitely what I was thinking when I made that. >.>...........................<.<........>.>............
Haha, I just thought a mech animal would look cool. Laughing
sjhorm
sjhorm
EuroSpore 1975
EuroSpore 1975

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sjhorm Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:54 am

I made a squirrel once.Animal Fan Club! Back in business - Page 2 500238165170_lrg
sjhorm
sjhorm
EuroSpore 1975
EuroSpore 1975

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaze Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:55 am

sjhorm wrote: They're delicious

Shocked

Last edited by Blaze on Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Blaze
Blaze
Delegate
Delegate

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dino589 Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:55 am

What a great club! Mind if I join?

I like a format you've used here on the community section. (Actually, it reminds me rather of the format I used on the LOTP: EC. Was I perhaps an inspiration, or was it simple coincidence?)

I've loved animals for a while now. Mostly prehistoric animals, although alot of the animals alive today are just as fascinating. (And plus, with my interest in prehistoric life I have ended up doing plenty of stuff related to modern life as well).

For the Imaginary World of Animals thingy, you can put me down as a Deinonychus. They've been my fave dromaeosaur for ages now.
Dino589
Dino589
Delegate
Delegate

Male
Spore Name : Dino589

Back to top Go down

Post by sjhorm Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:55 am

Blaze wrote:
sjhorm wrote: They're delicious

Shocked

shh! Laughing
sjhorm
sjhorm
EuroSpore 1975
EuroSpore 1975

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyranidking Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:56 am

Dino, I welcome ye with open arms. Welcome to the group. While in our universe, what animal would you like to be?

EDIT: I agree. Bacon is especially delicious.

Last edited by Nidking on Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Tyranidking
Tyranidking
EuroSpore 1965
EuroSpore 1965

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaze Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:56 am

Hey Dino. I think it was a coincedence. I forgot about the LOTP here until just now haha. Of course you can join. adding you now and adding you as a Deinonychus
Blaze
Blaze
Delegate
Delegate

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sjhorm Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:58 am

Oh! As an animal, I would probably be a squirrel. I have a REALLY short attention span----what? And have a small obsession with cashews. Laughing
sjhorm
sjhorm
EuroSpore 1975
EuroSpore 1975

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaze Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:59 am

lol sjhorm. Squirreling you up now
Blaze
Blaze
Delegate
Delegate

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyranidking Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:00 am

Good, another animal aspect for the list ^^

No more mechs here, ok? =D Mechs go in critique thread so I can give advice.
Tyranidking
Tyranidking
EuroSpore 1965
EuroSpore 1965

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaze Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:00 am

Yes please no more mechs. Should probably add that in OP
Blaze
Blaze
Delegate
Delegate

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyranidking Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:01 am

Indeed. We cannot have human impurity in the natural world.

Still, we should really have mentioned it before someone made that mistake >.<
Tyranidking
Tyranidking
EuroSpore 1965
EuroSpore 1965

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sjhorm Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:02 am

Pfft....I'll still make them, cause mechs are cool.

But no posty here. Sad

I made this base for a mech. (coincidence, no?) but also kept the creature, and recolored it.
Animal Fan Club! Back in business - Page 2 500552277033_lrg

Last edited by sjhorm on Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total
sjhorm
sjhorm
EuroSpore 1975
EuroSpore 1975

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyranidking Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:04 am

But don't post them here.

I like mechs too, but they go where they belong, in the general creation thread.

This is for the true beauty and brilliance of the animal kingdom.

And I really wanna make an animal sig for everyone, depicting wolf week.
Tyranidking
Tyranidking
EuroSpore 1965
EuroSpore 1965

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dino589 Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:06 am

Nidking wrote:Dino, I welcome ye with open arms. Welcome to the group. While in our universe, what animal would you like to be?
Lol, I already said what I wanted to be (which Blaze has already taken care of): a Deinonychus. In the event that you don't know what a Deinonychus is and don't want to google it, Deinonychus was a large (4-5 foot tall) dromaeosaur (the family that includes Velociraptor) native to North America. Its famous for starting the belief that dinosaurs may have been warm-blooded, and also for being found in a fossil which indicated that it may have hunted in packs (although the evidence of this pack behavior can also be applied to a feeding frenzy). As with all dromaeosaurs, it was very likely covered in feathers (in fact, many dinosaurs were probably feathered and looked very bird-like).
Dino589
Dino589
Delegate
Delegate

Male
Spore Name : Dino589

Back to top Go down

Post by sjhorm Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:07 am

Ooo....You really know your dino facts.
sjhorm
sjhorm
EuroSpore 1975
EuroSpore 1975

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next